Hey, you, with the huge banner whose sides are transparent!

Posted by sniper

****ing stop! I hate how I go to click the browser window so that I can scroll through a post, only for some ****ing gigantic hyperlinked image to be in the way, but LOOKING like plain message backgrounds. I'm looking at you, Soulja Jason!

If this is some ploy to get us to visit your ****ty sites, give it up. The moment the page pops up I simply shout "*** ****ed trickery!" and close the window promptly. Go ahead and hyperlink to your shoddy sites in a normal image, but don't fill your poorly-crafted signatures with invisible advertisement! KTHXDAI

Posted by Raptor

I honestly don't think this is a very big deal, you exasperated mild conspiracy theorist.

Posted by Axis

I hate it too, everytime I scroll down the pages it activates his thing and takes me to Game Wire Forums.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Dyers Eve: I hate it too, everytime I scroll down the pages it activates his thing and takes me to Game Wire Forums.

What's wrong with that? :(

But yeah, it annoys me a little too, as I tend to randomly and repeatedly select portions of the page as I read it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dyers Eve: it activates his thing and takes me to Game Wire Forums.

Activates what???? Nothing ever redirects me any where.

Posted by sniper

Just look at soulja jason's signature.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting sniper: Just look at soulja jason's signature.

What about it?? It's just text, an image, and a link. You need to learn how to explain stuff.

Posted by Hyper

The image itself doesn't have transparent sides, its just the way he bbcoded it I think. Jesse, try clicking in the gray space to the right or left of his signature image.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!!! A Pop-up showing YOUR boards!!!!!

Now see if it does anything.

Posted by loony636

Just stop with the invisible hyperlinks, just use normal hyperlinks like those in my signature!

Posted by The Judge

Or just hyperlink a picture minus the invisible part?

Posted by Jesse Smith

He didn't try to have an invisible part. The way the vBulletin code was set up did it. Taking out code not needed, and moving it fixed it. ie don't have a [center] code after the [url] code, and don't have two [center] codes when you can have them all centered with just one of them.