what N64 games?

Posted by Oilslick

Hi guys, im a newbie here and have recently started playing my n64 (again). I was wondering if any of you could recommend me some n64 titles because i want alot more games. I currently have: Jet force Gemini, Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Turok 2, Perfect Dark, Banjo Kazooie and im bidding for conkers bad fur day which is extra rare say ebayers and im bidding

Posted by William

If you like Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, get "The World is Not Enough".

There aren't many N64 games that I did like though.

Here are a few:

Castlevania
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
Dr. Mario 64
Excitebike 64
Gauntlet Legends

-----

The Paper Mario games look decent, but I've never played them before.

Posted by Dexter

Paper Mario is a terrific game to have within your collection, as well as Diddy Kong Racing, Star Fox, Zelda, and Super Smash Bros. Those are a few essential games for building up your 64 library.

Posted by inequity

Most games made by the company RAREWARE are pretty good, quality titles. A list of their games can be found here:

http://www.rareware.com/games/timeline/timeline_content.html

Posted by Megatron

Mario Kart 64, 1080, Wave Race, Pilot Wings, Blast Corps, Mario Tennis

Posted by Oilslick

cool! thanks guys and i have just got myself a copy of conkers bad fur day and its looks realyl good

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Megatron: Pilot Wings

When I first played this, I was quite irritated. I didn't enjoy it much at all until several years later, when I started to appreciate the enjoyable flying method and pretty scenery. Weren't they going to make another for the Game Cube?

And Conker is a terrific game, as well as a terrific character. Like MackSlovack mentioned, Rare creates many quality titles. It is a shame they don't produce games for the Game Cube. Star Fox Adventures was spectacular!

Posted by D.J Cat

All the games you own so far are excelent.

Go for Banjo-Tooie the sequal to Banjo-Kazooie.
If you want more of that sort of thing (which certainly isn't bad) go for Donkey Kong 64.

Posted by Illyria110

i always liked star wars: rogue squadron and shadows of the empire, i thought mission impossible was pretty good, and resident evil 2, those games are definitely worth playing

Posted by Axis

Get The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. Even though I got irritated with Majora's Mask, I still think it's a game that would probably enjoy.

Posted by posem_diest

In addition to everything that's been stated, get yourself some WWF No Mercy if you enjoy fun and detailed games. Might even tell you to go so far as to pick up THQ's earlier games, I mean WCW Revenge is the only game you'll find Dr. Frank in AND WE KNOW THAT THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND DR. FRANK, BROTHER

Ogre Battle 64 is also quite good, quite detailed and quite impressive for an n64 game. Only flaw with it is the two save slots to the cartridge, and the memory pak saves take up a good bit of space. But it is still a worthwhile play, even more so when you realize how it ties into the original Ogre Battle and Tactics Ogre.

Posted by Bradders

I think that any self respecting N64 player should have the following titles : Goldeneye, Mario 64, Lylat Wars, Perfeck Dark, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Conkers, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Golf, Blast Corps (Basically most games released by Nintendo and Rare).

Posted by Dexter

I feel proud to own all of those games. Super Smash should definitely be on the list, as well as at least one of the Mario Party games. And Pokemon Snap!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Pokemon snap? Ah I couldn't stand that game. I personally didn't find it fun :(

I suggest:

SSB 64
Super mario kart 63
Mario party 1 and 2
Perfect Dark
Goldeneye007
Conker bad fur day
Turok
Zelda: Ocarina of time
Zelda: Majora's mask[/COLOR]

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Another vote for the two Zeldas and Mario Kart 64. Get Blast Corps as well.

Posted by Abendigo

definatly the two zeldas

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

Yea, i gotta give the 2 Zeldas props 2, but also like Illyria110 said, resident evil 2, that games awesome. Conkers great, im accualy lookin for that cartrage myself, i played it along time ago but never owned it.

Posted by Creedence

Lol, he made this in 2005. I doubt hes even still active... Oh well, looks like this is revivaled... thanks a lot EvilDead :(

Posted by karateteen14

If i were you i would get the 2 zelda games and mortal kombat 4. It has excellent graphics and it is one heck of a fighting game.