Nanostray

Posted by NightmareBassX

I don't know about any of you, but I think this game looks great. I remember A couple years ago I would go to the chinese restaurant "Good friend ll" And get some eggrolls and in there I would play a classical game known as "DX". It is a Game where you are in a ship and you can go left and right and up and down and you shoot the things coming torwards you. You can get powerups, And at the end you fight the boss. I thought the gameplay was fun, and a bit addictive. The game nanostray is played in a similar way, with partially 3d graphics. Here is a link do give you a good look at what the game is like. I think this game looks like alot of fun and I've always waited for a game like this to come out. What do you think?

[URL=http://www.nanostray.com/about/]http://www.nanostray.com/about/[/URL]

Posted by Speedfreak

I'm pretty sure you just described a shoot em up, congratulations.

Posted by NightmareBassX

I just can't wait til it comes out. I've always loved games like that. I forgot the release date, I think its July 12th or 13th.

Posted by Shade

It looks a lot like a game I used to play in the arcade in the sports arena. Which was the closest thing to an arcade I had. I absolutely love games like this, and I'm definately going to pick it up.

Posted by Echo

I'll probably get it for my birtday in late July, or the day it comes out to play on my flight to Cali the 13th.

Posted by NightmareBassX

****it, the release date was July 19th, so I go to gamestop that day and go to pick it up, and they say it takes a day to ship, so it would be in tomorrow. I come back the next day, and they say it didn't arrive in the shipment, and it might come tomorrow or the next day. I call them up today and they don't have it. I've been waiting for this game ****it, when is it going to arrive!?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Im picking my copy up right now! Now you know "reserve" a game if you want it as soon as they get a shipment in.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Apparently you don't get what I said. I did reserve it, the shipment hasn't come in yet, 2 days after release. Its ****ing me off!

Sorry to here that...I just picked mine up! It is sooo awesome! It is one of the most beautiful shoot em' up games I have ever seen!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Uhgness... Thanks for rubbing it in :(.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Apparently you don't get what I said. I did reserve it, the shipment hasn't come in yet, 2 days after release. Its ****ing me off!

Shipments rarely arrive on the day it's supposed to, unless it's a highly anticipated game. So if it's supposed to come out on a Tuesday, chances are, it may arrive Thursday or Friday instead. Pre-orders wouldn't change that either, as you can't get a game that isn't in the store.

Posted by NightmareBassX

But still, it ****ed me off that when I arrived at the mall, the day after they tell me its supposed to arrive, I find out its not there, wasting 2 dollars for the bus to get there. it really ****ed me off, especially since this is one of my most 'highly aniticipated' Nintendo DS games coming out.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That's why you always call beforehand.

Posted by NightmareBassX

I did call today, But I didn't think i'd need to call yesterday because I was guarenteed that it would be in the next day.

NightmareBassx when you get the game try the level Mitsurin Jungle. That level is beautiful. Once you get past stage 1 (beat the first 3 levels) play Hibashira Plains. That level also has beautiful graphics.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Yes, sounds fun. But I havn't received my copy yet... My *reserved* copy.
But ok, Im getting it tomorrow (Hopefully) along with Meteos. (YAY)

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, I can't find this game everywhere, but it looks really good, and those are some amazing visuals as well.

Posted by verystrait42

It looks good. whoever made this, good job

Posted by Drewboy64

Majesco made it. ANyone know where I can find this though? I've had trouble finding it.

Posted by Speedfreak

Better grab your copies quick. Majesco has gone bankrupt and only made a few shipments. It's gonna be rare as hell.

Quoting Speedfreak: Better grab your copies quick. Majesco has gone bankrupt and only made a few shipments. It's gonna be rare as hell.

Where did you here Majesco is going bankrupt?

Posted by Arczu

Holy crap... that's not good.

I better freaking hurry. I think I saw that game a few times. I had no idea what it was about... aw man. Now I really want to play that. Probably one of the best looking shooters I've even seen recently.

Quoting Arczu]