Feel The Magic

Posted by PhlyntheKT

It's such cool and inovative game in my opinion and I wanted yours on this game. It makes great use of touch and voice input. It is one of my favorite games on the ds or any system.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I agree. Lots of fun. The music could have been a lot better, but the rest of the sound was marvelous, and they made excellent use of all of the DS's capabilities for the title.

Posted by Zarus

This was the game where i found out that blowing on your ds actually does something. Along with shout as well. I was thouroughly amazed. Although i must say, most of the people who were around while i was blowing out a candle on the DS thought i may have been mad....

Posted by VicE

I LOVE this game. Seriously. It's crazy and fun as heck, and I love how it makes full use of all the DS's features, which has really got me pumped to see what future games are going to do with the voice and touch control. Gotta love the art style too... it's like an iPod ad on crack. :)

The only thing I don't like is the box art. From looking at the case, you'd think it was a game full of nekkid women or something. -_-; Yeah, I got a pretty weird look from the cashier when I brought it up to the counter at Gamestop...

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

lol, my dad was worried when he bought it in the US because of the game case. (I live in the UK, he had to go there on business so I got him to pick me up a couple of games) but seriously- I haven't broken a REAL smile when playing a video game before now- that alone makes the game a classic- along with zoo keeper XD.

Posted by inequity

I liked it, but thought it was rather short. HELL mode is awsome.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Lotsa of fun, short but fun, HARD THOUGH, Scene five on hard is crazy.

Whats your favorite mini game

Posted by Bebop

It is pretty clever although more minigames would be nice. It's a good launch game becuase it demonstrates the DS's capabilities. Alas, it's so darn frustrating on hard mode! >:0

Posted by NightmareBassX

This is a pretty pointless but its kinda funny, in the instruction booklet for Feel the magic XX XY go to page 15 and read it an see what error you find.

Quoting Bebop: It is pretty clever although more minigames would be nice. It's a good launch game becuase it demonstrates the DS's capabilities. Alas, it's so darn frustrating on hard mode! >:0

I find it frustratingly hard on normal mode- Scene 11- Plant *Shudders*

Posted by 4.0 GPA

Yes I like this game too. I was actually quite surprised that what seemed from the beginning to be a childish game would in the later levels turn out to be a good challange. It uses the DS to its fullist.

Posted by Darkbackward

I already knew it would be great because it was being made by THE best development team of all time :) hehe.

But seriously, this is good fun, If someone asked me for a game title, this would be at the top of my list right now, It has the weirdness, replay value, and suaveness that every title needs.

All I can say is thank you nintendo, and thank you sega!

Posted by Litbut

This game sounds pretty good according to what you people say. I'll try to get it later on when I have money.

Posted by saiyanknight

This game is so kick a*s!!!!!

This is a great game, i (like most people) love the touch screen and mic. usability in this game it's awsome =) i really recomend this game =) my favourite Mini-game is probably um...dam can't decide they are awsome though i will edit this post when i realize which is best =)

Quoting saiyanknight: This game is so kick a*s!!!!!

This is a great game, i (like most people) love the touch screen and mic. usability in this game it's awsome =) i really recomend this game =) my favourite Mini-game is probably um...dam can't decide they are awsome though i will edit this post when i realize which is best =)

You know 'Last battle' Is the best! XP

Posted by Litbut

Aye. Don't tell people the names of the minigames XD Maybe we want to learn their names ourselves. But I'v heard so many good things from the game I've decided to pick it up when I've got the money.

Posted by Apathetic

Im still on scene 15 nightmare, I cant beat the second one >:O. I hope to eventually. Its a great game, my favorite one out of the ones I have. Hard though.

Posted by Arczu

Man... this game sounds, looks and generally feels awesome.

I wonder why there can't be as many titles made out like this such often... I mean, there is much room for more games to take full capability of the DS. This is probably one of those games that encourages people to see what all the huffing is about.

Quoted post: Originally Posted by VicE
Most of the people who were around while I was blowing out a candle on the DS thought I may have been mad....
Perhaps we may need to be more careful where this game is played...

Posted by NightmareBassX

Most likely. It did come out right around the release.
I love this game, but for some reason, When I started to get tired of playing it, I hated it. Its something I do, I just hate things after Im done with them. But now reading this thread, I feel like playing it. It is frustrating though, and I am having trouble on hard mode bicycle. My favorite mini-game is probably the one with when you destroy the missles with the stylus fighting the robot. Its called last battle or Final battle. Either way, you know what Im talking about. Cant wait for nanostray and friday because Im getting polarium!

Posted by Apathetic

Yay! I beat the game on normal last night. I'll play hard mode later tonight.

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

This is my favorite game for the DS so far (untill that kirby game comes out It looks AWSOME)

Being able to interact so flawlessly with the game really lets me become involved. The only thing I have against this game is, that it's hard to play in a car or bus, and because a few of the minigames require precise sound, you cant play in loud areas.