nintendo grrrrr

Posted by marcio

Hey I just found out that next year nintendo is gonna release another handheld console,nintendo evolution......is that possible????I cant believe I just bought my DS and it already feels old and passed!!
Nintendo come on!

Posted by Bebop

Theres been no confirmaion of a new handheld.

Posted by marcio

but the net it's already full of information about it http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=mozclient&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&q=gameboy+evolution

Posted by Speedfreak

If they do release a new handheld it will most likely be different to DS, so as not to make it obsolete.

Posted by Shade

I wouldn't call that information, 'full'.

Posted by Random

I had heard that Nintendo wants to market a gameboy. That the DS isn't a Gameboy. I don't know much about it but I saw an aritcle on CNN Money about it. Look it up. I wouldn't be suprised honestly. Nintendo releases a new handheld about every year for the last 3 or 4 years now. Whether it be a whole new console or just a newer version (ex: from advance to SP).

Posted by marcio

Yea but it's not fair,Sony didn't speak about ps3 a month after the ps2

Posted by Pit

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I had heard that Nintendo wants to market a gameboy. That the DS isn't a Gameboy. I don't know much about it but I saw an aritcle on CNN Money about it. Look it up. I wouldn't be suprised honestly. Nintendo releases a new handheld about every year for the last 3 or 4 years now. Whether it be a whole new console or just a newer version (ex: from advance to SP).

Every 2 to 3 years. And the SP wasn't really a new handheld, so the GBA has been around for a looooong time.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Your DS probably feels "old and passed" because it hasnt come out with much games yet. Maybe in like 6 months there will be a good line up of games to buy but for now, not that many games have come out. But, coming out with another handheld I guess would be... Umm... Actually I don't know how I feel about that. But maybe they will, they didnt give up on gameboy completely... Well I hope not, I have fond memories with my old... Giant... grey... Gameboy, having fun with tetris *Daydreams*. Well I'll look up on it. My friend said he saw something on G4ttv about a new gameboy advance system, But I think he is stupid or lying since he said that the owner of nintendo was there and she was an american girl...

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

I saw something on g4 a while back (electric playground) when vic was talking to a nintendo spokes person who said something along the lines of "The DS is a great, new, innovative system, but we want something along the lines of a new gameboy, look for that in the future."

Posted by nich

they will probably release a new game boy with the new console like they did with the gamecube and gba, u no, so they connect and whatever.

Posted by Boba Fett

I would not be very concerned, the DS is NOT a Game Boy, and was never meant to be the new Game Boy. Also, I don't know if this new GB will connect to Revolution, because I heard that the Revolution will connect to with the DS wirelessly.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting marcio: Hey I just found out that next year nintendo is gonna release another handheld console,nintendo evolution
You're probably thinking of the revolution. That's Nintendo's upcoming home console to be released next year. No handheld anytime soon.

Posted by saiyanknight

hey the gba 2 or what ever isnt anything special, nintendo said it uses the same graphics and cartridges as the GBA, its pretty much the same thing as when the SP came out, nothing new <_<

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: hey the gba 2 or what ever isnt anything special, nintendo said it uses the same graphics and cartridges as the GBA, its pretty much the same thing as when the SP came out, nothing new <_<

Yeah, if any new GBA comes out, it'll be an SP upgrade.

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

[quote]Yeah, if any new GBA comes out, it'll be an SP upgrade.
Well, As long as they update the graphics to rival the PSP then a new handheld would be welcomed. Lets face it, alot of idiots base games on graphics, and nintendo has to realize that.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Soul_Tassadar: Well, As long as they update the graphics to rival the PSP then a new handheld would be welcomed. Lets face it, alot of idiots base games on graphics, and nintendo has to realize that.

Or they could just stay the way they are and not try to attract all of those mainstream idiots. That's why I've always liked them in the first place. They don't have to copy Microsoft and Sony's every move just to attract fans. They've already got them.

Posted by Towelie1

Nintendo released info on the new gameboy today at E3 http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/17/screens_6125078.html?page=4, its gonna be tiny(just bigger than a credit card, but ther have been no specs info released at the time of writing.
For more info, visit [url]www.gamespot.com[/url]

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

Its called the Gameboy micro and specs don't need to be released, Its the same as the GBA but slightly bigger, yet lighter than the Ipod mini. (Thats tiny xD)

I'm not sure what to mke of it... I may get one if only for something to take with me when popping to the shops when you cant be bothered to lug the DS.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'll probably get one... but doesn't the screen also seem very small?

Posted by Bebop

I like the look of the Micro and it suits my lifestlye. I'll get one.

Posted by Mini Rebew

meh, i have my ds to play gba games...its just another attempt by nintendo to milk the gba for all its worth...but they did the same with the gameboy. Some people will like it...and if its cheep enough, im sure it will sell.

NINTEND STILL RULZ