Crazy Taxi

Posted by World8

I have played Crazy Taxi on the Dreamcast and loved it. I just want to know how it is on the Gamecube. Anything more? Or is it an exact port. And if so or not, how does it control with a Gamecube Controller.

Posted by Dexter

I originally got it for my Dreamcast and enjoyed it. Later on, once I gave my Dreamcast away and got myself a Game Cube I got it again for a very reasonable price and it felt the same. It controls real satisfyingly, the way I recall it. I don't remember there being anything new that I could mention.

Posted by loony636

I loved this game. I say loved because the only time I got to play it was at an arcade in a Paris pub. I really should go out and buy it for Gamecube.

Posted by Granseal

I found it just as fun on gamecube. But you're right, It is good on dreamcast, A fun game to play indeed.

Posted by Ant

Ugh, weak. The concept is good and set bass for better games of it's kind. But I find it pretty boring now.

Posted by Arczu

When it came out, it was bombastic to play. I came back to it recently, and it doesn't have as much fire compared to back then. Nevertheless, it's a bash to play. I would be lying to say that it is not fun to play this game.

I remember finishing 2nd place in that big ranking screen, and one of my highlights shown was getting big tips off a drift turn that ended up having me wedge into a wall where I was to drop off the passenger. It lasted for 8 seconds, giving me at least $2,000 tip money... so sweet.

Posted by GamerBlonde1215

MOO

Posted by BigB78

I've played the cube version and it's ok, it's not as good as the Dreamcast version but it was worth the 10 bucks that I payed for it.

Posted by Random

haha I bought Crazy Taxi for the Dreamcast.. lol