Two new banners

Posted by Hyper

Just made them today. Similar style so I thought I'd post them in the same thread. Comments on the banners (or my apparent Naru fetish)? :cool:

Posted by FLiPBoY

I like them. I dunno but those circles kind of look like water ripples? I also like the multi-coloring in both of them. Good job.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yes, I like them both, as well. The blending is well done, as are the colours. I'd have to say though, that I like the box design around your name on the second banner more than the one on the first.

Posted by Alastor

Love them both, but I don't really like the pic on the second nearly as much as I do the first.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, the first one is a bit better. I actually have a picture on my computer of Silent Hill with that same color scheme. Anyways, yes, very good banners.

Posted by Klarth

I like the second one more, the first one makes Naru seem like she has an extra chromosome or something.

In the meantime, how exactly did you do that circle effect.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I think I have that tech brush set. What is its name?

I would have to give both of them a 9. Good job!

Posted by Roger Smith

It looks like Wurklash big brushes 200 techset VOL.2

Posted by Hyper

That's probably it, Roger. I hardly ever use tech brushes so I thought I'd try them out.

Thanks for all the comments.

Posted by Corrupt

I like the first one better, mainly because of the positioning of Naru. For some reason, I don't really like the close-up picture of her in the second one. Although I do like the color scheme of the latter banner a bit more. Either way, good work on both of them.

Posted by Axis

I like the banners, but I'm sick of seeing the same character over and over again.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Dyers Eve: I like the banners, but I'm sick of seeing the same character over and over again.

Pft, Naru is like my personal mascot. A symbol of me. Though I occasionally use Shadow or Link, Naru'll be in around 85% of the banners I make.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I like the first best.

Another job well done.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Hyper: Pft, Naru is like my personal mascot. A symbol of me. Though I occasionally use Shadow or Link, Naru'll be in around 85% of the banners I make.

Just like me and a certain other Love Hina character. ;)

They're good, but you can't really see her hair clearly, which is her beast physical feature, IMO.