Need some1 to unzip a file for me

Posted by phuckedup

I have to use a public computer. I can't "install" programs but I can download and save stuff to the desktop. I tried getting winzip, but no luck, it said administrative bs etc etc... In other words. No can do..

I would appreciate it if someone unzipped this document for me and emailed me back the contents (or post it on a site via ftp).

http://www.gaming.x10hosting.com/2p0p0PF3.tar.gz

Posted by Klarth

What kind of file format is that?

Posted by phuckedup

it's a winzip format. I got this straight from the invisionboard site when version 2.0.0 PF 3 was the current download..

Posted by sabre

Moved to Computers.

Since when the hell was .gz a winzip format?

Posted by phuckedup

I dont know, and I don't care... I didn't make the file. I just know that it unzips with winzip.

Posted by sabre

I've unzipped it, but before I upload to FTP, a question.

Why precisely are you trying to work an IPB from the desktop of a public computer? Can't you just wait until you get back?

Posted by NegativeTrend

It's a tarball for Linux computers. Guess Sabre beat me to the extraction of it. Hope you know what your doing with this file my friend is all I have to say.

Posted by phuckedup

I don't own a computer of my own, yet. I'm getting one when my income tax money comes in though. So until then I'm forced to used these ****ed to hell public computers. (yes I hate them.)