NFL Draft

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Auburn had three in the first ten, baby. Looks like I'm going to have to cheer for Florida teams for awhile

Posted by Axis

Yeah, and how about Aaron Rodgers?? Looks like Green Bay will stay good for a while. I mean come on, there's no one better to learn the QB game than Brett Favre.

Posted by El Capitan

I think that puts to much pressure on him when Brett Farve steps down.

I really like the Cowboys draft although, they didn't get Derrick Johnson I think they will be ok. I also like Detroit getting Mike Williams. There starting three is Roy Williams, Mike Williams, and Charles Rogers. Plus Cederic Benson will be a stud in Chicago.

Posted by Jarulara

San Francisco has a young team I'm loving thier idea.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

49ers suck and will suck this year. i see them getting a top three pick again next year.

Posted by El Capitan

Yeah, true. The talent that will come in next draft is going to be insane. University of Texas will probally have 3-5 guys go in the first round and Matt Leinhart from USC is going to be the next big QB in my opinion.

Posted by Jarulara

The squad is just young. I'm not saying the suck I'm not saying their good. But I doubt they will have one of the top 3 picks next year.

Posted by The White Testament

Actually, learning from Brett Favre might be bad.

Mechanically, he is one of the worst quarterbacks EVER and defies all logic in his choices of throws, but he's Favre and it's successful FOR HIM so he gets away with it.

Now, Favre could teach Rodgers how to be tough. Rodgers could use that, he looks a little too limp-wristed to be Favre's true successor.

He will have a chip on his shoulder, tho, which will help immensly.

Posted by Jerry Rice

49ers suck? They got a first round draft pick who threw 1 pick the entire season. He has the potential to give them a postseason birth.

Posted by africanpitbull

steelers are gonna boot some *** this year even if they lost burress

Posted by auzzman5151

I think Arizona is going to be the surprise team this year. I like what they did in the draft. They showed their obvious need for a cornerback and runningback. I thought JJ Arrington shouldve been taken in the late first round. I also like who the Chargers drafted. They immediatley upgraded theyre Defensive line by drafting Shawn Merriman and Luis Castillo. I did question their draft knowledge when they passed up WR Reggie Brown. I thought they couldve drafted a DT in the second round.

Posted by El Capitan

Derrick Johnson should have been taken earlier. Wasn't he like the number one defensive player of the year?

Posted by Jerry Rice

Quoting rivercitytecmo: 49ers suck and will suck this year. i see them getting a top three pick again next year.

That may be true, but I'm interested in seeing if Alex Smith will be a rising star, or a first-round failure.