The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Posted by HardDr!ve

This game has been under development since 2002, Oblivion is slateed for release on the PC and the "next-gen console." The graphics look awesome and so does the game play. Oblivion said "they promises to be an RPG unlike any that's ever been seen before-and not just for its gorgeous graphics." One thousand unique characters populate its world and live persistent lives that continue to unfold even while the player adventures on the other side of the map. The Target release date is still to be determined.

Posted by The Bathroom Zombie

I loved elder scrolls III and I can't wait for oblivion to come out. The graphics look simply amazing.

Posted by Chronic

Ive been waiting for this game ever since I heard it was coming out.

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

Ya, I would have to say I am exited about this because Im sure bethesda will be showing something at E3 (Which starts today? Tommaro?)

Posted by smileitsdeath

Man couple months ago when i first saw the new engine for Oblivion in PC Gamer i was floored. The graphics are amazing and the story sounds great aslo. I'm so happy now that were not so freak'in slow anymore and there may be horse's and such. WHOO cant' wait!