Super Admin...?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Hmm? Why was this done? It isn't really causing problems, but why was it input? Was Jesse looking for something to do again?

Posted by Jak Pattinson

heh, i only realised this as soon as i saw the titel of this thread. pretty funky stuff. maybe jessee is plotting something mischevous.

Posted by Shade

I love it when people are confused by the username hack. :)

Posted by Jak Pattinson

who is confused? jessee?

Posted by brownoystercult

you.

Posted by Klarth

For anyone else wondering, it appears as the name of whoever reads it. figure it out yourself next time.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

Quoting Uchiha Itachi: you.

i am not a newbie to the username hack. if anything, i knew it existed before you did. thanks for the info. pal.

Look kid, it really doesn't matter who knows what first. You yourself should stop agreeing with all the vets. You seem to be giving them rep to almost every thread they make. Your off to a bad start. M'kay? Pal.

The shortcut to the User Cp is pretty helpful though.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

what is the meaning of 'vets'?

and you're right, it does not make a difference about who knew what first, but the fact that you jump to conclusions about me being confused is pretty thoughtless.

Posted by junior senior

What does "Super Administrator" mean, anyway?

Quoting Jak Pattinson: who is confused? jessee?

There that quote is implying to how you are confused. Why would Jesse be confused if hes admin? Its either that, or a misunderstanding. Either way I do believe there are ways we can get along, though we started off in bad hands. I'll stop right here and you should too.

"Vets" are veterans. Basically those who have been here longer than the both of us and is more used to his/her enviroment. They're just more experienced.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

cool. a truce then.

i though a super administrator was basically the same as an administrator, except they can create any other user type except another super admin.

but that was proven false. so maybe its just the same as a administrater.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Shade: I love it when people are confused by the username hack. :)

It was obvious that it is the hack, I was just wondering why it was there.

Posted by Last Fog

Or maybe there's no such thing as a super administrator, and Jesse just made it up for the sake of a another childish joke. Ever think of that?

Posted by Jak Pattinson

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: It was obvious that it is the hack, I was just wondering why it was there.

i think he was talking about me buddy.

Posted by Iris

It means nothing. It's just there to confuse newbies that it's them. It's the username hack, and any user that sees it will see there own name, not yours.

Posted by Jesse Smith

(wacko), you have MORE power than me!!!!!!!!!! I am just an Admin. :(:( You are a SUPER admin!! pze no ban me!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Raptor

Obviously, it's just Jesse having fun again. I don't see why you even had to make a thread about it.

Quoting Uchiha Itachi:
"Vets" are vetenarians. Basically those who have been here longer than the both of us and is more used to his/her enviroment. They're just more experienced.

Yeah, that's right, I am one heck of a seasoned animal doctor.

Didnt come out right ;P

Posted by The Judge

I'M SUPER ADMIN! HA HA! I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME! I LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!

EDIT: Oh...well that's just....oh my. :(

Posted by dragonvam67

I will not ban anyone!

Posted by Iris

Why was this unlocked?

Posted by The Judge

Good question. I had wanted to post that stupid joke of mine for a few days now, but alas it was locked. Then today, I saw someone else had posted in it, so I was like "cool" and posted. And lo, it wasn't funny. :(

Posted by Iris

Well, as long as there isn't any objections, then I'm locking it. All in favor?

**LOCKED**

Oh, btw, if you have a problem with me locking this, either post in here (If you're Admin, Super-Moderator, or Super Admin) or PM me.

Posted by Hyper

I'd just like to say that Super Admins do exist! Check the rep comment I left for Last Fog.

Posted by Iris

I'd just like to say if this gets unlocked again, I'm deleting it! :grrr:

Posted by InuYasha gurl

Well, of all the stupid immature things I've seen..

Posted by Iris

Please justify the reason this thread is continuously re-opened. The question has been answered, it no longer serves a purpose, and it should no longer be posted in. Yes, it should be closed so people can read the explanation of why their name is up there, but they don't need to post in here, so please stop opening this thread.

Unless of course, you're a wacko on cracko from Rio Linda, being an idiot and setting a bad example for new members. :D:D:D

Posted by Raptor

Quoting InuYasha gurl: Well, of all the stupid immature things I've seen..

Like Inuyasha?

And it's Smithy who keeps unlocking it.

Posted by Iris

All right then. I won't bother trying any longer.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

OMG IF YOU ALL DON'T JUST STOP BICKERING, I'M GONNA I.P. BAN EVERYONE AND I CAN CUZ I'M A SUPER-ADMIN NOW, SO JUST SHU'UP!!!

Posted by Jarulara

OMG I'm Super Admin too. I wonder how. Ok well lemme lock this ****. Ban Coromoro. And sip champangne.

Posted by InuYasha gurl

Quoting Raptor: Like Inuyasha?

And it's Smithy who keeps unlocking it.

You're the most immature stupid bastard on this site.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Quoting Jesse Smith: (wacko), you have MORE power than me!!!!!!!!!! I am just an Admin. :(:( You are a SUPER admin!! pze no ban me!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

What were you thinking when you made (wacko) Super Admin!?!?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, Iris, arn't u going to lock this??!!! :D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Takuya Kanabara: What were you thinking when you made The Judge Super Admin!?!?

See, in that statement, my username actually worked for user name hack. Usually the word "The" screws up the grammar.

Posted by dragonvam67

Quoting dragonvam67: I will not ban anyone!

well mabye the judge, so rude!

Posted by dragonvam67

Quoting Iris: Well, as long as there isn't any objections, then I'm locking it. All in favor?

**LOCKED**

Oh, btw, if you have a problem with me locking this, either post in here (If you're Admin, Super-Moderator, or Super Admin) or PM me.

I defintly want you to lock this!

Posted by The Judge

What did you say about me?

Posted by Aesthetic

[quote]Fei-on Castor agrees: Did you look that one up, Aesthetic? NES Queen is better described as a "she" than a "he". OMG BANDWAGON, let's keep this up. Longest comment list ever.

Uh, I was telling people to leave Uchiha Itachi alone, not NES Queen. As in, stop de-repping him. But whatever, I forgive you :cool: