gta sanandreas or vice city

Posted by midnight23

i have both of them and i like san andreas better
because it is newer to but that is what i think and i like the
story line better to and better cars and u can swin and u can work out and do a lot more

Posted by bazariah

i'd go with san andreas, primarily on the basis that they managed to rectify quite a few of the problems that hounded the previous 3-d incarnations and brought back the gang war system

vice city just didnt keep me entertained, and allthough a lot of people would hail it as the best game ever i would not, it's quite buggy and crashes far too many times, and for a so-called great game to be plauged by these problems is quite dis-heartening

Posted by HardDr!ve

I like san andreas a lot better then vice city, like in vice city you can't even swim, thats gay!

Posted by sandspider

well i think its obvious it would me san andreas im already on the 3rd island but in viace city i cant beat the first i like them easy and fun.

Posted by Samanoken

GTA:SA!!!!!!Cause well u can swim and get different clothes....and its funner

Posted by crimsoncinder

SA, MUCH MUCH MUCH better, hands down

Posted by mastachief

yea

Posted by Yoshikiller483

San Andreas by a long shot. You had more freedom and the cheats are just better then the first one. The story is a major improvement from all the other ones. You can swim and this list can keep going on. So if you were compare these two Vice City is too outdated and this a newer and better.

Posted by midnight23

yeah you are right

Posted by ZEN

Grand Theft Auto III

Posted by bulletproof23

i think gta sanandreas because you can do more things in it

Posted by Sean Fury

Vice City > San Andreas

Tommy Vercitti may be older, but he would kill CJ in a fight. Oh, and the fact that GTA:VC was funner than San Andreas, and the dialouge was worth hearing, unlike SA where you heard fuck every third word.

Sorry, but I don't lik Limp Bizkit that much and I don't want to hear Hotdog every again. Nor do I want some 'gangsters' trying to repeat it through boringly repeatitive conversations.

Posted by Screenname

VC was the worst reply value wise.

Posted by Black_Wolf

Well, no doubt that San Andreas is better as far as gameplay, I still like the Miami setting and Tommy Vercetti alot better than Carl Johnson. Not b/c I think it's done badly, I just love Miami Vice and all that. I hope that they make a true sequel to Vice City, or a spin-off w/ some of the same characters, that'd be bad.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Black_Wolf: I hope that they make a true sequel to Vice City, or a spin-off w/ some of the same characters, that'd be bad.

[COLOR=Yellow]You mean that' be bad as in that'd be good right? :D

Hmm, a sequel to VC? That'd be infreakingsane (i mean that in a good way). After all, the ending of VC is almost like the middle of Scarface. Like Tony Montana, Vercetti has just settled into his brand new mansion, and taken control of Miami with seemingly no enemies. But you know new enemies are bound to show up!

SEQUEL ROCKSTAR! SEQUEL PLEASE![/COLOR]

Posted by Vampire Slayer

SA gets my vote ONLY because of the swimming, jumping walls, and character changes you could do. Vice City was really great. The story and musice are far above that of SA. The dialouge was also better. I hated the whole yo dawg, fo sho im down.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Well, personally I like GTA III and vice city better because I'm not into the whole "Gansta" thing. But GTA san Andreas gameplay is a lot better....because you can do so much more :D (swimming, excersize,BANG, etc.) lol.

Posted by Azusa

The gameplay was improved upon in San Andreas, but I prefered the atmosphere, plot, and character choice in Vice City a little bit more.

Posted by Random

Quoting Azusa: The gameplay was improved upon in San Andreas, but I prefered the atmosphere, plot, and character choice in Vice City a little bit more.

I completely agree. The Gameplay was far better in San Andreas but the atmosphere, plot and character choice was poor compared to Vice City. I couldn't really stand the whole Rap Culture thing. Maybe it's just me but I like my Rock n Roll. I'm not racist... Just easily got bored with the Gangsta crap. Mafia>Gangsta

Posted by Ch

Very tough descison for a die-hard GTA fan to make. I did like the whole plot to VC and that of San Andreas. I really liked the guns and their sound effects alot better than the ones in San Andreas. I liked the graphics better than that of San Andreas. But Vice City was just a big flat field lacking hills, country side, and aircrafts. That's where the pros in San Andreas shine out. You get a land almost 6 to 7 times the size of Vice City, You get three cities to rampage in and you can also tear up the countrside. All the new aircrafts and the addition of the AT-400 is a major one up on Vice City, and the whole CJ's stats maintainence was a brilliant idea. Not to mention the ability to swim.

Overall, I still say Vice City is the better game. I liked the whole tough white guy theme, the whole 80's scene, Miami, and Haitian and Cuban rivalry. San Andreas is barely under it though. Both VERY great games.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Black_Wolf]Well, no doubt that San Andreas is better as far as gameplay, I still like the Miami setting and Tommy Vercetti alot better than Carl Johnson. Not b/c I think it's done badly, I just love Miami Vice and all that. I hope that they make a true sequel to Vice City, or a spin-off w/ some of the same characters, that'd be bad.

I agree that the setting of GTA VC was much more better then SA's. VC just felt more bright and colorful, wile SA was mostly dark or felt dark.

But If I had to choose out of the 2 I would choose VC. Mainly for Tommy Vercetti (I absolutly hate CJ). The acting in SA was just bad, I dont mind a few swears here and there but **** **** and ****edie **** is just plain anoying.

But my main all time favorite would have to be GTA 3. Main reason (like I said tons of times) is that GTA 3 was way more challenging then the newest 2.

But I so hope that Rockstar dont bring out another Gangsta style Game, I prefer the Gangster kinda game instead. ;)

Posted by muffla

vice city all the way
mostly cuz i reall really dnt like the whole gansta thing they swear juswt to swear in that game and its just not great (they should have a sex mini game in vice sity :P jk)

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Vice City, without question.

Tommy Vercetti is such a bad-a**... CJ is just another freaking gangsta punk guy.

I dunno, I love mob stuff like Scarface, and that's what VC really is. Scarface, but with an Italian instead of a Cuban.

I tried and tried, but couldn't get into SA... Meh.