Conker: No Swearing!

Posted by Bebop

http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=8577

WTF?

Posted by Axis

Hm....interesting. I haven't seen this on any other gaming news website yet. Anyways, that would be pretty gay if they did revoke it.

Posted by Random

Mother**** they better not revoke it...

Posted by boomstick

Still censored, huh, why, nowadays fuck and shit(the only two words I recall being censored in Bad Fur Day) isn't all that taboo in games, anymore.

Posted by bazariah

it's odd that since the xbox is considered to be the more adult of the 3 current home systems that they seem to want to censor the game.. as it goes on a demographic basis the machine has a high core user group of 18-25 year olds, so language shouldnt make a difference, it's not a kids title and it should be left uncensored and playable in true form

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's censored because it adds to the comedy. Censoring swear words and hearing bleeps is funnier than actually hearing the word. Supposedly. But, it is a cartoony game, so it just adds to the effect.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Too bad the game (or, at least, the demo) is boring and sh[b][/b]itty. It's like playing Socom, but with bad graphics and stupid characters. The only thing this game looks to possibly hold is a slight bit of humor, but I could get that from The Guy Game, and at least then I could see some tits.

Posted by Speedfreak

The hell is America's problem with ruining British stuff!?

Posted by Bebop

Boomstick: They censored the s word only some times for some odd reason.

Vamp: No. This was the case with the first episode of South Park perhaps.

Speedy: Whores!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Vamp: No. This was the case with the first episode of South Park perhaps.

I gotta say yes.