Dark Sonic?

Posted by Biolizard

Finally! The good guy has an evil side! :devil: Anyway, here a pic of Dark Sonic.

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/darkness12345/ep67-2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Iris

I think that "dark sides" of characters is much too overrated. The dark/mysterious cliche has been abused, making it much worse than I'd normally find it. But then again, some hardcore AC/DC fans may like it quite a bit.

Posted by Corrupt

Oh, so that's the "Dark Sonic" you were talking about. I wouldn't know; I don't watch any Sonic X. (at least I'm pretty sure that's the show that the pic is from)

And Sonic has had an "evil side" before... Metal Sonic, Silver Sonic, and the "Dark/Evil Sonic" from the comics. It's nothing new or interesting in my opinion.

Posted by Linko_16

You must be kidding me... after Metal Sonic and all his forms plus Shadow the Hedgehog, that ridiculous show is trying to introduce another dark side?

Posted by Jak Pattinson

it would have been better if thay had just re-introduced metal sonic. he was very cool in sonic underground. the new dark sonic doesn't even look that dark.

Posted by Mikeachu

Metal Sonic was in SU?

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Corrupt: Sonic has had an "evil side" before... Metal Sonic, Silver Sonic, and the "Dark/Evil Sonic" from the comics. It's nothing new or interesting in my opinion.
Don't forget when one of the times Sonic when Super, he was evil and confused at first... I'm not quite sure but I remember seeing it in a old comic.

I really don't think the darkside element is going to add interest to the show. It's already been down-graded from what it could have been (OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN). Why didn't they use the formula in the first episode again? Man...

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Linko_16: You must be kidding me... after Metal Sonic and all his forms plus Shadow the Hedgehog, that ridiculous show is trying to introduce another dark side?

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I agree, they are getting way to many "Dark" characters. I liked it when it was plain old Sonic and Tails, it made them look more like a bad*** when fighting Dr. Robotnik.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Golden Archer

Sigh, what next, Taco Sonic. Oh I just remembered the time when he found the "negative chaos emeralds" and turned into "evil super sonic" it was in a comic issue.

Posted by VGM

Quoting Golden Archer: Sigh, what next, Taco Sonic. Oh I just remembered the time when he found the "negative chaos emeralds" and turned into "evil super sonic" it was in a comic issue.

Negative chaos emeralds...? I MUST SEE THIS!

Posted by trestinator

i wish i could have seen that one

Posted by Tails

[IMG]http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/images/insonicnia/117.jpg[/IMG]

The battle between two "Dark Sonics": Shadow and Evil Sonic

...and yes, Shadow is jewish.