Trigun

Posted by Vegas Nonaka

tell me everything

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Trigun is about Vash the Stampede who is a gunman on the run with a 60 billion double dollar bounty on his head which has made it difficult for him to go anywhere without being chased and shot at. Because of the bounty, every town he ever visit ends up being destroyed because of his pursuers, but miraculously no one ever gets killed. Meryl and Milly are two insurance agents that have been sent to find Vash the Stampede and keep him under surveillance so no more damage is caused. Meryl, who leads the pair, can't believe that the man they have met can possibly be the legendary gunman. This spikey haired, gangly, and blonde young man is extremely friendly, a pacifist, hates blood and suicide, absolutely loves donuts, and is a dork and a crybaby... there is no way he could be Vash the Stampede, a notorious outlaw. However, there's more to Vash than just smiles and donuts; a dark past that he would like to leave behind is hounding him, and some people are pursuing him for other reasons than the bounty.

Hope that helps.

Posted by Vegas Nonaka

Thanks for explaining everything!

Quoting Vegas Nonaka: Thanks for explaining everything!

Sure, you're welcome.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Trigun is about Vash the Stampede who is a gunman on the run with a 60 billion double dollar bounty on his head which has made it difficult for him to go anywhere without being chased and shot at. Because of the bounty, every town he ever visit ends up being destroyed because of his pursuers, but miraculously no one ever gets killed. Meryl and Milly are two insurance agents that have been sent to find Vash the Stampede and keep him under surveillance so no more damage is caused. Meryl, who leads the pair, can't believe that the man they have met can possibly be the legendary gunman. This spikey haired, gangly, and blonde young man is extremely friendly, a pacifist, hates blood and suicide, absolutely loves donuts, and is a dork and a crybaby... there is no way he could be Vash the Stampede, a notorious outlaw. However, there's more to Vash than just smiles and donuts; a dark past that he would like to leave behind is hounding him, and some people are pursuing him for other reasons than the bounty.

Hope that helps.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted by Sable Wind

In five words:

Like every other Shounen Anime.

Quoting Sable Wind: In five words:

Like every other Shounen Anime.

True :(

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

I thought it was a pretty origional series. The anime was really watered down though, compared to the manga (which is filled with gore). But the series was finished before the manga, so everything is different between the two.

I agree, I really like the manga.

Posted by Dragon Ryder

I was disappointed to be truthful not of the show but of the ending. I want to talk about it but i don't want to spoil anything. My favorite character in the show has to be the cat. everyone loves the black cat.

The show.not manga. never read manga