Doom 3

Posted by ko dude

ho.lly wat do u think of Doom 3 and wats the hardest thing you did on it

Posted by Random

I thought Doom 3 was fun and could be rather difficult at the same time. Especially the end boss. The most amusing thing that happend in the game had to be when I was out of ammo running the complete Dark without my flashlight on, and I hear these monsters coming at me, and i flick on my flash light and this huge monster was right there.. I tried to beat it down with my flash light but I failed. I sorta jumped too. Haha quite funny at the time.. Good Game..

Posted by ko dude

:sniper: :bangbang: the stupidest thing i did was try to beat down to big guy with my fist boy did i die fast

Posted by misogenie

IMAGINE If Doom 3 was a 3D virtual reality game seen through a pair of Microsoft's 'video goggles', while your cinema surround stereo system blasts out dolby digital sound, well then you know what kind of hell DOOM IS REALLY LIKE.

Posted by ko dude

if that could happen i would buy the goggles and put in a cheat so i could never die and i could brawl with the wierd things

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

I thought doom3 on the xbox was quite crappy compaired to the pc predescessor, I like high graphics with a keyboard and mouse.

Posted by ko dude

yah i no but i got it 4 xbox

Posted by Disturbed_one

the funniest thing i did on it was i was looking for health and ammo casue i was allmost dea and i walked throug a door and got hit in the face by a rocket from one of the skeletons i lost like 2 hours of data cause i didnt save >.<

Posted by Random

haha... don't go in Dark Area's without ammo... O_o

Posted by Boner

Quoting misogenie: IMAGINE If Doom 3 was a 3D virtual reality game seen through a pair of Microsoft's 'video goggles', while your cinema surround stereo system blasts out dolby digital sound, well then you know what kind of hell DOOM IS REALLY LIKE.

http://www.edimensional.com/index.php?cPath=21&ref=73

Those are awesome glasses to use with DOOM III. If you like DOOM III, then pic up the expansion pack. New levels and monsters galore. New weapons too. You shall not regret it. :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also have two big tower speakers hooked up to my computer. Surround sound is teh bomz!

Posted by Homeboy

hahaha

Posted by misogenie

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Warning: Do not leave Doom disc inside Xbox console in your bedroom. If you do, when you fall asleep, make sure you have the alarm clock on - or else you will never wake up, trapped in a sleeping coma forever.
_._._._._._Doom is Eternity in Hell ._._._._._[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Posted by Exalbaru

Doom 3 rocked! Kinda short in my oppinion. (elder scrolls games are my fix) The stupidest thing I did, was run into a dark room without ammo... long story short--I flipped on my flashlight & got hit in the head (death)

Posted by Zabuza

I thought when I was fighting Sarge and with like 32 health and when the door opened I got blast by the BFG and if that wasn't bad enouph I got ran over by him too and after that the pit doors opened and my dead body fell in.

Posted by Big Boss

Doom 3 is the best-looking Xbox game, and one of the best titles in the system. I was playing it not long ago in my original Xbox. I was well into the game and had yet to die at all, but after putting away my system for the 360 I forgot save files couldn't be transfered. Now I'm just too lazy to hook up the Xbox again to keep playing.

Let's be honest though, Doom 3 is only good because of Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3.

Posted by ll.alchemist.ll

turbo turkey puncher :D j/k

Posted by ko dude

turbo turkey puncher???

Posted by muffla

omg it pwns

in the gegining if you are walking to meet your comander then find the kichen you will find one guy behind the counter and 2 sitting at a table

if you keep lookin around you will find an arcade machin with turbo turkey puncher three (the guy formm the orgiinal doom is at the bottom) and if you get a realy high score you get a specal email on your pda but you have to do it at the beginin cuz if you go after hell breaks lose it will b broked

Posted by ll.alchemist.ll

yeah i was going to explain that to ko dude but thanks muffla for saving me some time.

Posted by Stalolin

Doom 3 was loads of fun. Blasting through imps with machine guns and rockets was probably one of the coolest parts of it. Cyberdemon was kinda lame though. Soulcube rocked as did all of the other weapons. And yeah, the graphics made the game amazing.

It was pretty easy though.

Also I didn't find it that scary, so it didn't live up to it's name.