Family Guy season premiere

Posted by sniper

Now that the premiere to the new season is finally out, what do you guys think of it?

I don't know if it is just because I have only watched reruns over the past few years, but seeing the new episode just felt weird. It had a few funny moments, though they were overshadowed by the excessive corniness.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Haven't seen it. I thought it was out on May 1st?

But I kinda always figured the new episodes wouldn't live up to everyone's expectations and all old episodes.

Posted by 007 ninja

It was kinda corny at times, yes, but I still think it was good and give it more time. It felt just a bit simpson-y though. Which is not good :(

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Vampiro: Haven't seen it. I thought it was out on May 1st?

It is, Sniper is just being thilly.

Posted by 007 ninja

The episode was leaked.

Posted by sniper

Oh, it hasn't been shown on T.V. yet? >_>

Posted by boomstick

Oh, man, I got scaried for a second there that'd I missed it.

Quoting 007 ninja: The episode was leaked.

No it wasn't.

Posted by sniper

Then I guess my imagination made the episode up.

Quoted post: No it wasn't.

I almost wouldn't be suprised if it was. People can get their hands on anything thses days.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: No it wasn't.

o rly

Yes it was. Google "Family Guy Episode 401 leaked" or something, and you'll know that I'm right.

Posted by bazariah

i'd like to see a new season, im starting to get bored with just three seasons, but im wondering by the comments about it being slightly corny, i mean is this because you're used to the way the show was/is and fear the change, or is it a completly drastic overhaul?

Posted by rivercitytecmo

hey, you guys don't know this yet, but i got the leaked version of the renewed "family ties" season premiere that is set to air in 2009. you guys wouldn't think it, but michael j fox is as popular as ever in 2009.

at any rate, it's decent.

Quoting 007 ninja: o rly

Yes it was. Google "Family Guy Episode 401 leaked" or something, and you'll know that I'm right.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=family+guy+episode+401+leaked&btnG=Search

I rest my case, you are an idiot!

Quoting rivercitytecmo: hey, you guys don't know this yet, but i got the leaked version of the renewed "family ties" season premiere that is set to air in 2009. you guys wouldn't think it, but michael j fox is as popular as ever in 2009.

at any rate, it's decent.

OWND.

Posted by Glycerine

Man i cant wait that show is so fricking funny. seriously i've seen all the episodes so much now that the simpsons are just a faint childhood memory.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=family+guy+episode+401+leaked&btnG=Search

I rest my case, you are an idiot!

OWND.

first four results gave us all wonderful news of it being leaked.

OH WHAT WHAT WHAT
by the way: you're dumb

I expected better. Not saying it was bad though. It was good, just... something lacked. Something small.

Posted by 007 ninja

VelvetNitemare: who is this?

Auto response from mrkatana0: well gee i seem to be away

VelvetNitemare returned at 7:49:23 PM.
mrkatana0: that depends
who are you?
VelvetNitemare: you IMed me first
mrkatana0: lies and slander
VelvetNitemare: so you get to tell first
VelvetNitemare: wrong.
VelvetNitemare: tell.
mrkatana0: ohwait
mrkatana0: slander is vocal
mrkatana0: libel is written
mrkatana0: lies and libel!
mrkatana0: oh i'm ninja sup?
VelvetNitemare: who?
mrkatana0: 007 ninja, i'm the one that you told me to kiss arse. remember?
mrkatana0: for some reason you thought that the family guy episode wasn't leaked and yet it was...?
VelvetNitemare: i have no reason to talk to you
VelvetNitemare: my mouse is on block, so make it fast
mrkatana0: well uh why did you think that it wasn't leaked
mrkatana0: how about that
VelvetNitemare: because it wasnt on google
VelvetNitemare: nor was there any news of it
VelvetNitemare: if you can provide me a direct download or torrent link
VelvetNitemare: then you win
VelvetNitemare: otherwise
VelvetNitemare: do shut UP.
mrkatana0: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?http://www.computerandvideogames.com/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=movies&Number=829532&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&part=
mrkatana0: http://ubb.empireonline.co.uk/showflat.php?Number=1066723
mrkatana0: http://www.neilturner.me.uk/2005/Apr/26/family_guy_episode_leaked.html

mrkatana0: http://www.allthingschristie.com/archives/005268.html
mrkatana0: oh sorry i guess you win!!
VelvetNitemare: I guess you do, none of those links load
mrkatana0: then
VelvetNitemare: thanks for wasting my time

Posted by Y4kMISFIT

I haven't seen it yet, but I don't think it'll live up to the hype. Seems like it will be just like the new simpsons and American dad. The jokes will be crammed down your throat with hardly any kind of story in the episode. All for a bunch of cheap laughs

Posted by Lethal Shadow

Quoting 007 ninja: Family Guy Episode 401 leaked

To bad there are only like 50 episodes.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

pretty funny. The look stewie gave brian was the funniest part in the show. I guess they really don't like Mel Gibson

Posted by sniper

[quote]To bad there are only like 50 episodes.
That would be season 4, episode 1.

Posted by Echo

Meh, it wasn't too bad. Wasn't too terribly great, either. Not as good as some of the old ones, and better than others. Hopefully the season will get better, and definitely not worse.

They shouldn't follow up Family Guy with American Dad. It just makes you realize how unfunny AD really is.

And I think downloaded the wrong episode before...

Anyways, FG was quite funny. Lived up to my expectations.

Posted by Axis

I loved the episode of Family Guy, I liked how Mel Gibson pulled out his gun saying "I can handle this" and shoots the lock off the safe and pulls out the exact same gun.

I think American Dad is really lame.

Posted by Night Owl

Yea, I loved it when peter crashed because he was looking at the hamburger comic, lol.

Posted by 007 ninja

The best part of American Dad was the 24 reference.

Quoted post: The best part of American Dad was the 24 reference.

And even that sucked.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Vampiro: And even that sucked.

But still, 24 is still awesome.

Posted by boomstick

Oh, I loved it, it wasn't as good as some of the older Family Guy episodes, but I still laughed and laughed damn good to see it back.

And I cried in laughter with the punishment forecast.

Posted by Axis

Another part that I laughed quite hard at was the Pinnochio part.

Posted by Night Owl

O yea, that was sick! lol, his dad was bent over infront of him and was trying to make him lie!

Posted by Dagoth Ur

The season premier went steped over the line of sanitary telivsion and took a dump. It bomed on fox pretty hard. On of my favorite parts was "Passion of the Christ 2" with Chris Tucker. The second episode was funny too. The best part of it was Peter asking the woman for a picture of her to tape to the back of Lois's head. LOL!