Maple Story

Posted by TheBerzerkHobo

Does anyone have an account on the MMORPG 'Maple Story'. That they no longer use and would not mind giving me the Account name and pass? They stoped letting people sign up and I really wana play. At least untill they start letting people sign up again. If you don't, then please don't post here. Cause there is a good chance you will just flame me. -.-

please PM me.

Posted by Iris

Perhaps this is better off in the Computer Games board.

Posted by Fpsmastaps2

I got a maple account, its lvl 21 i think but im planning to use it again when my pc gets fixed up to play it. Account name:Darkninjaboy Password:********(you cant figure out the pass)

Posted by Dark

Don't play my account anymore, but no way in hell is it going to you. Way too much rare stuff.

Posted by Corrupt

My buddy Chris tried several times in vain to download the game on to my computer, and it never worked. It's a good thing, though, because he did it without my permission. Even so, I couldn't help but wonder if it would have been worth playing at all. I was never one for anime-themed online communities (i.e. Gaia), but... I dunno. To those of you that have it and play it regularly -- is it any good?

Posted by Shade

I've had the same problem, my friend tried to introduce me to the game last week, but they've stopped letting people register. But they've only stopped that because too many people are playing, as soon as that's worked out, you'll be able to join.

Posted by Shade

They got another server up, so it's not as crowded anymore, and I was able to join. It's surprisingly addictive and fun, and all of the job choices have enough different skills and new items to acquire to keep me addicted. And of course, using parties with my friends to level up faster is always fun. The graphics are a little kiddy, along with the monsters, but that doesn't bother me. Great game, IMO.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, I just downloaded it recently too. :D

Posted by Shade

Now I shall find you and....kill steal! Mwahahahahahaha.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Sniper told me about it a long time ago, and I tried to download it, but the file ended up being corrupt. I haven't tried since. Is it worth it? What exactly is it like? What could you compare it to?

Posted by sniper

It's a 2D side-scrolling MMORPG. Make of that what you will.

Posted by Shade

Go to the website, [url]www.mapleglobal.com[/url]

I think there are some things explained about the game there, and some pictures. Just give it a shot, don't like it, delete. That's such a great thing about the computer, I wish I could just 'delete' my old Power Ranger action figures.