The Removal of Current Banners

Posted by coromoro

Seeing as a few new banners will soon be added, I think it would be best if a poll was made on removing some of the current banners. I think a large number of them are just not very appealing to the eye...

If I were to make the poll, it would include all the current banners. I would ask, "Which banners should be removed?" and I'd say about 50% of them which get most votes should be removed.

Anyway, that's my plan. I didn't go ahead and just do it because maybe some of you don't want this done, and I wanted to hear what others had to say on the subject.

Posted by Alastor

I agree. Most of them are just random sprites thrown together. Some of the sprite ones are good, mind you. I'm talking about the older ones.

Posted by Corrupt

They don't need to be removed. Keep them.

Posted by Dexter

They have not been bothering me. I have barely noticed them, really. I like having many banners that change randomly. I wouldn't mind if we added more to the list.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Dexter: They have not been bothering me. I have barely noticed them, really. I like having many banners that change randomly. I wouldn't mind if we added more to the list.

Well, yeah, that's why we're holding the banner contest in the Graphics forum. ;)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, just leave them. They aren't doing any harm, and the majority aren't terrible.