The VGC Story

Posted by The Judge

[CENTER][SIZE=4]STORY #1[/SIZE][/CENTER]

It all began at a crossroads.

Standing in the open air, letting the breeze blow his black hair in his face, Ant (cold fire) checked his map. Both ways said they led to a town, so he pulled a coin from his pocket.

"Heads, I go left, Tails, I go right" he said. He flipped the coin and let it fall to the floor, where it landed on its ridge, standing straight up. Ant looked down at it, and slowly smiled. "Heh, I rule" he said, grabbing the coin and heading left.

Within an hour, he reached a small town, which was graced with only a few tall buildings, probably offices, he thought. He entered the town gates, which were swinging open loosley in the breeze. As he continued down the town roads, though, he noticed that not a single person was around. As he continued, the hump on his back shuddered. Get your knife out and go down that street to the left it whispered to him in his mind. Sometimes his magical hump was very talkative and told him of the future it could see, and then again, other times it wasn't.

Ant drew out his knife and ran down the street. As he rounded the corner, something smashed through the window of the tall building next to him, landing in the streets. It was what appeared to be some demonic creature, which was in the shape of a man, but with fiery red skin, ram horns on its head, and a long snake tongue that stretched a good three feet from its mouth. The creature lept up from its prone position and shivered, shaking the glass off its skin. Two more figures suddenly burst from the window, lunging at the demon.

The first figure was at least seven feet tall, and covered from head to foot in metal plating, though his lower jaw was showing. He wore a cross around his neck, and was holding a gigantic pistol in both hands. The second figure, about 6 feet tall, was dressed in dark blue pants, a black shirt with a white cross on it, and a black trench coat with a silver interior. His hair was white as snow and went down to just below his eyes. He carried two guns at his hips, but was currently weilding a gigantic sword.

The two men rushed past one another in almost a race to get to the demon. The demon, in retaliation, shot its tongue, which seemed to burst into flames, at the two. It caught the Cyborg in the chest, giving the other man the opportunity he needed to rush to the demon. He leapt into the air and swung the sword in an overhead arch, slicing the demon in two. As the halves of the demon incinerated, the two turned to eachother, both drawing guns.

Ant raised his hands and said "WOAH! Hold on! What are you guys doing?"

The Robot said "Killing this so-called 'devil hunter'." The second man scoffed and replied "Destroying this impure priest before he can take my quarry." Ant stood silent for a moment and asked "well...who or what are you guys going after?" Without a pause they both replied at the same time "The son of Satan."

Ant gave a sigh, not wanting to be in the middle of this, and said "Well, look...I'm a wanderer, and I tend to be able to get to places safely. Why don't you guys follow me and when we find this 'son of Satan,' you guys can get him together...It'd make life easier, I'm sure."

The two men looked at eachother, then at Ant, and slowly lowered their guns. "Very well," the robot said, "My name is Vin." (Billards) "And my name is Alastor" the other replied. "Pleased to meet you, my name is Ant. Well, shall we get going?"

Posted by Alastor

Huzzah. I'm such a badass.

Awaiting the second chapter. :)

Posted by The Judge

Note that I'll be skipping around a lot because of the fact that there are over 20 characters.

Posted by The Judge

[CENTER][SIZE=4]STORY #2[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Deep within the fiery regions of the 8th layer of hell, Opeth stood waiting for his master. Opeth was half demon. He stood a full 8 1/2 ft. tall, and was draped in a long black cloak that when fastened made a pentagram on the front. Under the cloak were countless chains, spikes, and buckles adorning his person, creating an armor that could trap anything entering it within its maze of layers. His hair was long and black, stretching down nearly to his hips. The horns on his head went almost straight up, with a curl in the middle. Branded on his forehead was a pentagram in which the five points ended at his chin, ears, and horns. Despite his appearance, he had his walkman on, blasting into his ears the infernal music of Opeth, whom had named their band after him upon being highschool friends with him.

Around him, countless souls screamed in agony, suffering every torture imaginable. He watched as the ruler of the 8th Plane, Mephistopheles, take special attention to someone, as he ripped off their fingers one by one, shoving each one into the mans mouth and down his throat.

A blast of cold air brought his attention back to the gate to the 9th level. He turned his walkman off as his master emerged from the portal.

Judgement (The Judge) stood 6 feet tall, with full black clothing on. He wore a regal victorian vest laced with a red interior, black leather boots that extended to his knees, glossed shoulderplates off which hung a long black silk cape with a red interior, and black gauntlets. The Gauntlet on his left arm was covered in metal barbs. At his side hung an onyx sword, and at his other, a barbed whip. He had white hair that went just a bit past his shoulders and pale skin.

Next to him was a large red dragon graced with seven heads. Each had the head of a lion and wore a golden crown on it. Sitting atop this beast was The Whore of Babylon, Mother Harlot (Sadinymph), who wore skimpy red and violet lingere, and a shawl over her face. Close inspection would reveal her face to be no more than a skull, the curse of her death. In her hand she held a golden goblet which Opeth knew was filled with blood.

"Lucifer is ready," Judgement said to Opeth. "Soon this world will be in the grips of eternal flame." Opeth nodded in assent, making no effort to hide his eagerness at the prospect of the opportunity to destroy the world of G*d and Man. The three set off across the torturous plane to reach a portal. A single sinner bound in chains reached out to grab at Judgement, but Opeth quickly stamped his metal spiked boot down onto the back of his hand. Judgement walked beside Opeth to the sinner, and pulled his arm back. The hand, still under Opeth's boot, ripped off. "Contend with that" Judgement said. The three reached the portal and stepped through once more to the mortal world.

Posted by FLiPBoY

When do I come into this story? :).. Anyways..... Nice story.

Posted by The Judge

When you post in the VGC Story thread in the community board and either think up a character or let me do it for you.

Posted by The Judge

[CENTER][SIZE=4]STORY #3[/SIZE][/CENTER]

William and Samantha (Aesthetic) walked slowly in the night. Both turned Vampires at a young age, twin brother and sister, they never left eachothers' sides. The transformation had affected each of them differently: William was about 6 1/2 ft. tall and his lower body was composed of snake tails. This he could not hide beyond coiling them into legs and feet and covering them with robes. He could also grow gigantic bat wings from his back at his own will. Sam had suffered less drastic changes, but her eyes glowed red, a condition that caused her to wear sunglasses and pretend to be blind during public outings.

The moon was full above them. It was now, the moment they had been waiting for. They both charged at the castle gates before them. They had wandered for many miles in search of the one known as Judgement, Satan's own child. Upon this solitary island's top was graced a mighty fortress, an iron citadel. As William flew high above the gates, Sam leapt up as if with no regard to gravity. In a moment they were both beyond the gates.

[CENTER]****[/CENTER]

High above his tower, Sabre (Sabredog) watched the gates. He was about 5' 4" tall, but despite his small stature, was very stocky and well-muscled. His hair was mangy and brown, and his eyes were golden. He wore the black armor standard of Judgement's watchmen, a wickedly spiked collar being the one indication of his true power. He saw the two intruders ascend the heights, and dropped his weapon. With a feral growl, he leapt from the outpost, landing gracefully on the ground, bathing himself in the moonlight. He grabbed the back of his head, tearing flesh from his skull. Within moments of tearing away and inner blood rising, he was now a bipedal wolf, standing a full 12 feet tall. Dipping down, he skulked off into the shadows.

[CENTER]****[/CENTER]

William and Sam walked up to the massive iron doors leading to the inside of the castle. Pressing their hands softly against the hinges, they melded through the barrier with ease, appearing on the other side. Before them stood the most magnificent hallway they had ever seen.

Though they were here only to kill Judgement and take his power for their own, Sam decided it would be best if, just in case things didn't go too well, that she should grab some loot to escape with. As she glanced over, she found a golden broach on display to the right. The insignia was a red pentagram within the golden center. She grabbed it and stuffed it in her pocket.

Not a moment sooner than she did, she heard the door behind her creak. The twins quickly turned around, but saw neither movement nor an open door. Turning back around, Sam was suddenly pounced on by a gigantic wolf. He quickly wrapped his tails around the beasts's legs in an attempt to pull him off, but Sabre slashed William in the eyes. Despite this, the wounds healed right before Sabre's eyes. Sabre repeated the process, tearing William's face to pulp over and over. Samantha lept on Sabre's back, and bared her fangs to sink into his fur. She felt a sudden metallic tug against her back, and was smashed into the wall by a gigantic robotic claw. Looking down the arm that held her, she was greeted by a small chrome orb with the letter X on it (The X). The creature suddenly spawned several more spikes, impaling her against the wall. As X and Sabre finished their attacks, both Vampires fell unconcious.

[CENTER]****[/CENTER]

Opeth was in his quarters, adjacent to those of Judements, for he was the elite guard to his master. However, there was no reason to be guarding the room at such a late hour, so he had resigned to his quarters to trash on his guitar. As he finally hit the climax of his solo, he felt the vibrations of heavy footfalls outside. He tossed his guitar to the side, which landed perfectly in its holder, and dissapeared in a burst of flames.

He appeared directly outside Judgement's doors, seeing both X and Sabre carrying the bodies of two people he did not recognize. "What the F*CK do you want?! I was in the middle of something!"

"Sorry to disturb you in your...uh...'private' moment" Sabre snickered in his low, growling voice, "But we have two intruders. We demand entry."

Opeth walked up to Sabre who was about as tall as him while hunched over, and gave a look of disgust. "You demand nothing, you hairy sh*t."

Sabre rose to his full height and growled. In response, Opeth opened his palms wide, summoning forth ten black, spiked chains around his hands. The two stared in silence for a moment.

"ENOUGH!" Yelled a figure to the side. The two looked over to see Wraith (Linko), a small little ghost with a hardhat and baggy clothing. Despite his dopey appearance, fire burned deep within his eyes. "Judgement will see them." Opeth looked up and spit in Sabre's face before dissapearing in a burst of flames.

The three walked in. Before them was a gigantic coffin, scratched and battered, a bloody pentagram drawn over the top. As the first one set foot into the room, a large pentagram formed in the air above the coffin, and Judgement rose out of the center. "What do you want, wolf?"

Both Sabre and X placed the two vampires on the ground before Judgement. "Intruders were found in the main hall," X said in a monotone voice.

Judgement looked down at the vampires. He had always admired vampires for their beauty. The girl was gorgeous, and the man was dashing. "Wraith, convert them. If these two managed to get in here, they show promise. I want them to be mine." As the ghost moved closer, Judgement held out his hand. Samantha was flipped on her back, and the broach that she had stolen rose out of her pocket. The spike turned straight down, and the broach dived into the center of her chest, passing her sternum, and going over, fixing itself to her heart. One wrong move, and she was history.

Posted by maian

Interesting. And not bad. Under normal circumstances, this would probably be a poorly written lame story with no seriousness. Continue.

Posted by Linko_16

Yay, I'm evil!

Seriously, though, I'm very grateful for the important position you've given me in the story. Nice name, too. I can't wait to read more.

Posted by The Judge

Just again, I should note that if anyone gets angry that I kill them off, you're an idiot. It's nothing personal. Most people in this story will end up dieing.

Posted by coromoro

Looking good, Judge. Looking gooood. :cool:

Posted by 007 ninja

Look out for a guest appearance by me
omg

Posted by William

Wow. I love it so far.

At first I was like "Dam*it! :p" though because I thought the vampires didn't even make it past their introductions, but it's interesting how you are "converting them".

It's especially interesting how you're doing this all so well and quickly, incorporating so many characters into the story and having it actually make sense.

Good work ;)

Posted by Klarth

I'm enjoying this a lot. Hell, I'd sticky it if it wouldn't qualify as a power abuse.

I only had time to skim through it, but I'll read it in detail later. Nice work.

Posted by Shade

Why do I have the feeling that my character will be the first one to die?

Good story.

Posted by The Judge

First off, I would like to thank you all who have enjoyed it so far. It really means a lot to me. Now, on with the story!

[CENTER][SIZE=4]STORY #4[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Dressed in a festively colored poncho and sombrero, Coro Van Moro sat at the saloon. The world as it were happened to be divided into quite a few time frames. Coro found he had always preferred the "Old West" setting. He took down another shot of Tequilla, and looked over at his partner. Maian, a boy of only about 16, sat next to him. No one cared about the drinking age, and so Maian was taking a few shots, though he couldn't hold his liquor well. The young boy wore a crudley fashioned cloak, and at his side was a sword which he couldn't use very well.

Coro suddenly leapt up from his seat right as a bullet hit where his heart would have been. Coro was superhumanly adept at physical feats, and pressed his body against the ceiling, twirling around. He saw before him two gruff men carrying pistols. Coro landed on the floor and drew out his magnum revolvers. He spun them quickly and let off two shots, the bullets hitting both men's hands. The men, startled, ran outside, Coro close behind. Maian leapt off of his stool and chased after all three.

Outside, Coro saw the two men turn around. Coro suddenly saw two thin sheets of metal wrap around the men's heads from behind, twisting them quickly and snapping their necks. As the two crumbled, standing behind them was a solitary man. The man had long, dead white hair that hung off his skalp in straggles. He wore a straight jacket, and coming off of it were ten strands of metal that seemed to be alive, though covered with buckles as if to originally tie it down.

"Greatings, Coro Coro Coro Van Moro. I am Sk-it-z-z-z-o," he hissed in a voice that seemedm like a mix between a broken record and jolts of sound. "My massssssster wants YOOOOOOOOU, so c-c-c-c-c-ome along-guh." Coro, in response, readied his pistols and fired. Skitzo's bands swung in front of him, deflecting the bullets.

Behind him, Maian yelled out, "I'll help you, Coro!" He quickly grabbed his sword and yanked it from its sheath. When he felt no movement, he tugged again. His sword, of all times, was stuck now in its sheath. He yanked especially hard, and only managed to twist himself around by the belt and fall on his face. In moments, he sat on the ground and began furiously tugging at the sword's handle.

Coro leapt to the side as several of the metal strips flew at him in a straight line, and continued shooting as he dove. To his surprise, the bullets stopped in midair before Skitzo's head. Skitzo laughed out loud, his laughter cold and mechanical. The metal bands twisted around and pinned Coro to the ground in a prone position. Just as one was about to wrap around his neck, both people stopped upon hearing "GOT IT!"

Both looked over to see Maian finally unsheath his sword. The boy lost his grip on the blade almost immediately, however, and sent the sword flying. Regardless of incident, the blade flew true, and stabbed clear through Skitzo's left shoulder. Screaming in agony, the blade flew back out. The strips let go of Coro. As Coro got up, he saw tons of wires and metal claws reach up from the ground and engulf him, diving back into the ground.

Maian picked up his sword, and coro went over and gave him a congratulatory handshake. "Ya did good, senior," Coro said in a thick Mexican accent. Maian got flushed with kidish glee. "Let's go, esay," Coro said, and the two headed out.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Skitzo appeared within a hall of wires and computer screens. He was back in the halls of his master's domain. He finally reached at the end a large tube. Held in stasis within it was an emaciated man, hooked up to so much machinery that he would have been unrecognizable had he been taken out.

"My lord Sn-sn-sniper, the planzzzzzz to retr------ieve Van Mo-ro have failed," Skitzo said. The body within the tank said nothing. However, a large robot came forth from the side of tube. It looked for all the world like a robotic spider with a gorilla's upper body. "Make no worries, Skitzo," it said in a purley mechanical voice. "There is another I have sensed within the confines of a great castle known as X. He will serve us far better."

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

X sculttled along the ground. As a perfect robot constructed in Hell, it was nothing more than a chrome orb that had the ability to sprout any and any number of appendages it wished. Right now it was heading back to its master, Bazariah, Lord of Spiders, and as such it took the form of 8 spider legs coming from the center.

As it entered the room, there was a man standing about 6'2" tall, draped in a long, brown, filthy cloak. He was looking at his newest find, a creature he had dubbed Vortex (Essence of Vortex), who writhed in the dungeons below him. He turned around to see who had come, revealing his horribly gaunt frame. His eyes were fauceted like a spiders, and he had a set of 6 smaller eyes lining the top of his forehead. His hands ended in chitinous claws, and he carried a staff graced with an ebon spider atop it.

"Aw, look who came to say hi to me!" Bazariah said in a cuddly voice, his pet coming to visit him. The pet jumped into his arms, and he held it like a baby. The robot acted as if it could Coo, could it make noise. Smaller spiders scampered around the room, and crawled up and down Bazariah.

Suddenly, X twitched and fell limp. A man burst into the door. He wore casual clothing that was not fastened correctly and didn't match colors. On his head he wore gigantic earmuffs and carried a large knife. He was possibly one of the ugliest men alive, even by Bazariah's standards.

"JESSE! YOU AND YOUR AURA OF MALFUNCITONING SHOULD BE DESTROYED! GET OUT OF MY DOMAIN!" Bazariah yelled. He shot a spray of webbing at Jesse, sending him out of the room, while Jesse repeated "ACK! I'm not da hacker!!!"

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

The coils of wires carrying Skitzo shot through the ground and rose up to penetrate the floor beneath the castle where X was supposed to be. Suddenly, both the wires and Skitzo spasmed. They equally felt a horrendous force in their internal computer systems messing them up. Without second thought, they withdrew.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

"Look into this pool. Do you see these three men?" Judgement leaned over a clear pool of water, and on the other side of it, so did a man dressed in entirely black clothing. His long hair and skin were black as the night. In fact, aside from two glowing red eyes, he was a completely featurless shadow. The looked into the pool to see a man in a black trench coat, a robot, and a hunchback journeying into a forest.

"These three are out to end my plans to bring about the new appocalypse. Dispose of them." With that final command, the man nodded, and stepped into the shadows, dissapearing.

Posted by Alastor

This is getting goooooood. Keep it up. :cool:

Posted by Shade

My character's a shadow...how fitting. :cool:

WHY IS THERE NOT MORE STORY!?

Posted by The Judge

[CENTER][SIZE=4]STORY #5[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Ant lead the way into the forest. It was so dense that he couldn't even see. "This way, guys. I have a feeling we'll be meeting up with someone pretty soon," Ant said slyly, indicative of the hump telling him of two beautiful twin sorceresses within the forest.

Suddenly, his hump shivered. Ant, tell everyone to duck, right now.
"Everyone, I suggest you duck immediately," he said as he bent down. Billards, not doubting Ant, ducked, but Alastor, always the defiant one, simply asked "Why?"

He heard for just a moment the sound of wood being cut, and rose his blade just in time to deflect what appeared to be a shadow flying through the air. The shadowy man flew back into the canopy as several trees fell around the group, falling all around them. Billards and Ant got back up, and Billards activated a scanner on his helmet. He was able to see through the leaves, picking up the traces of a figure moving quickly through the canopy. He took steady aim with his pistol and fired once. In moments the three heard a metal clang, and within a second, the bullet flew straight back at Billards, digging into his chestplate. He fell back, having never been hit with his own specialized bullets before.

Alastor suddenly leapt into the air and swung his sword in a wide arch, deflecting the shadowy swordsman once again, who seemed to leap out of the shadows the trees cast. The two touched ground and charged at eachother. However, this time, the man's shadow blade seemed to sift through Alastor's steel, and sliced him deeply in the side. Alastor quickly rose up the gauntlets on his wrists and clashed them together, creating a blinding force of light, causing the man to leap back into the shadows.

"Know me, revolutionaries, for I am Shade. You have defied my master, and you will pay the ultimate price. I shall give you one day to prepare for our duel, swordsman. I will see you at Sunrise tomorrow." The voice, which had emanated from everywhere, was now gone.

"Was that who we were supposed to meet, *sshole?!" Alastor yelled at Ant. "Yeah, ha ha, f*ck you. Let's keep going" Ant replied.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Lisa (Angelwing) and Amy (Kodachi) stood before their sensei. They were both stunningly beautiful forest elves, their skin pale, body curvacious, and hair long and silver. Both had deep, peircing eyes of emerald. Standing before them was the one who's name had been forgotten by time. The two girls had instead given him the name "Foggy," (Last Fog) due to his use of weather magic, but also matching his wrinkled skin and long, billowy white beard.

"Now Amy," Foggy said. "I'm Lisa," the girl chimed in. The two liked to play games with their aging master, as he always forgot who was who. "Well, whoever you are, I'd like you to take this broach as proof of your graduation. You too, Lisa." "I'm Amy," the second girl said. Foggy in response threw the broach at her in a grumpy rage and walked away.

It had finally happened, after a hundred years of training, they had graduated from their school. They were now honored the broaches of Magery, honoring them with the prodigious title of proper Mages. Lisa had always specialized in illusions, while Amy had been a specialist in elemental magic. Their master, Foggy, had always been a pracitioner of weather magics.

The twins suddenly heard a familiar voice outside. They both rushed out to the balcony of their tree-top house, looking down to see their old friend Ant. Following him were two people they didn't know, but they were too excited to see him to care. The twins jumped down to greet Ant, floating down on magic clouds. As soon as they got to him, they both gave him huge hugs. Ant, just at chest level, was a happy man.

When they finally let go, Ant greeted them hello. "Hey, long time no see! I see you guys are real mages now, eh? Neato." The two girls nodded in agreement. They had known Ant since he was a boy, and had once cared for him when his mother left him to the wolves. He was like a son to them. "Hey, I have a request for you: These two pals of mine, Vin and Alastor, are hunting a demon. How'd you like to join in?"

The two girls looked at eachother, and spoke mentally. Being both mages and twins, they shared a strong telepathic bond with eachother. "Sure Ant," they said in sequence, "We'd love to help!" Ant shuddered---he hated when they did that. Suddenly, in the far off distance, they heard hearty laughter followed by the sound of gunshots, but it dissapeared so quickly that they just dismissed it as another hunter. Deer was in season after all.

"Hey, you young little b*stards! Where's the respect I deserve for teachin' you guys all this majik?! I'm comin' too!" Foggy hobbled down the stairway twisting around the tree slowly. As soon as he realized everyone was watching how slow he moved, he replied with "I'm old, you *sses, give me a break!" The two girls just laughed.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Raptor, now fully in the form of a wolf, bolted through the forest. Two people were chasing him, shooting at him. He didn't care who they were, they outpowered him, and he had to get out of there. As soon as he reached a cliff, he leapt off and turned into a hawk, flying over the ride to his beloved, Sango (Iris). She was an Amazon, roughly 7 ft. tall, but in his eyes she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Dressed in little more than a leapoard-skin bra and loin cloth, and strong yet slender, she was a force to be reckoned with, wielding a mighty spear. Landing on her arm, the two took off into the forest.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Aaron (Specopssv44) and James (007Ninja) reached the cliff. Aaron was a man of incredible porportions, almost 90% muscle. He was a full 8 ft. tall, and was wearing nothing other than jeans and boots. He had war paint over his face, and carried a machete, a chain gun, and two hunting rifles which seemed small in his grip. James, in retrospect, wore clean clothes that didnt' reveal much of his feature, only his eyes. Seeing that they couldn't pass the ridge, James threw out a grappling hook, catching a tree on the other side. The two then climbed the rope upside down to get to the other side.

As soon as they had finished, Aaron set off again with no words to James. All he could think about was killing Raptor. That man could turn into any animal he wanted, and Aaron, being a master hunter, needed that man's skull. He took off quickly into the forest. Shortly after, he heard the shrill war cries of an amazon tribe, and grabbed his chaingun. He turned to the left and let bullets fly. Suddenly, an Amazon fell from the tree canopy, pulped and lifeless. The world became Arrows. Aaron took as many as he could in his skin while twisting the gun around and slaughtering the warrior women.

Sango, seeing her chance, threw her mighty spear at Aaron. It hit in clean in the stomach. Aaron quickly judged the location of the spear's trajectory and threw his knife as hard as he could. Sango had no time to react and was met with the machete peircing clean through her skull. She fell lifeless to the floor. Raptor let out a shrill cry for her, his hawk scream piercing the air. He looked at Aaron, who was pulling the spear from his stomach. Raptor heard the leaves rustle behind him, and flew away just in time to avoid James's ninja-to slicing him in half.

Raptor flew away for what seemed to be an hour before he felt the sudden mental urging to touch down. Someone was calling to him. When he landed, a man came out into the clearing, dressed in a fine suit, with two wolves at his side. He walked slowly and confidently, smiling, as Raptor returned back to human form. "Dexter," Raptor said in surprise, "Long time no see."

Posted by Iris

Aww. :(

Still very good! Keep it up.

Posted by The Judge

[CENTER][SIZE=4]STORY #6[/SIZE][/CENTER]

William awoke in chains against a wall beside his sister, Samantha. He only had a foggy recollection of what had happened the previous day. Looking around, he was in a prison cell. The door to the cell swung open suddenly, and in stepped a man who looked vaguely familiar, draped in black and red clothing.

"Ah, I see you have awakened, young William. Sabre gave you quite a beating, I'll admit, but as a Vampire, you obviously have incredible healing capabilities." Judgement lifted the vampire's head up and pried open his jaws to check the length of his fangs. He let go and William asked "What do you want with me?" "You? I just want you to fight for me. However, being undead, Wraith seems to have been unable to control your minds, so I have a fail-safe. Attatched to your sister's heart is the broach she stole from me. At any given moment, I could command that the broach slashes her heart in half, killing her immediately. Having said that, if you don't fight for me, perhaps you'll fight for her. I'll be back to check on her recovery shortly." With that, Judgement left.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Sunrise. Alastor had told no one to follow him, but everyone wanted to see how it would turn out, so they all did anyways. This was a duel, and Alastor had told everyone on the way that unless his life was in danger. He hoped to heaven that they would comply.

A bridge...what a classic place to have a duel. He saw Shade on top of the bridge in the distance as the sun slowly began to peak over the hills. Shade waited, motionless, in the center. Alastor finally got to the lip of the bridge and told everyone to stay back. He walked up slowly. "A swordsman duel, shall we? No guns," Shade commanded. Reluctantly, Alastor threw his guns to Vin, and took off his coat, which would only hamper movment. Beneath it he wore a leather vest, which would provide him with some semblance of protection. Both of them drew their swords.

The two stared eachother down in a classic test of will. Alastor could tell this man was a samurai before he became a living shadow, and as such was most likely trained in the arts of Bushido. Shade could tell that Alastor was self-trained, due to the offhand stance he took with his sword.

The two lunged, and within moments, Alastor discovered his guess was correct. Shade attacked with the standard Bushido technique of drawing and striking within the same movement, and Alastor accordingly swung his sword down. However, Shade had also been correct, and swung with more force than Alastor had anticipated, nearly knocking the sword out of his hand. Alastor dipped back as Shade reached up and stabbed directly forward, the blade passing just inches above his face. He fell back and kicked up, smashing Shade's shin and causing him to jump back.

The two resumed their lunging, and Alastor's blade connected directly in a three slash method. However, Shade seemed to burst into 9 directions, each slash producing three more Shades. Alastor was suddenly surrounded as 9 shadow samurai's were upon him. The more he slashed, the more were produced. Within seconds, he was facing over 20 enemies. Thinking desperatly, he leapt into the air, going over his enemies and landing outside the circle they had created. As they turned to him, he smashed his gauntlets together, revealing the true shade and shattering the others.

The real Shade rushed through the light, ignoring the searing pain, and grabbed Alastor by the back of the head, throwing him to the ground. He placed his foot firmly on Alastor's back, and rose his sword for the final blow.

Ant had rememberd full-well what Alastor had told him about interfering, and it seemed like his life was at risk enough to warrant what he was about to do. He quickly drew his "stabbin' knife," which was made of a mix between silver and platinum, and threw is at Shade, who had his back turned to him. It connected square in Shade's back, causing him to recoil in pain. Seeing his chance, Alastor rolled across the ground and slashed at Shade, slicing his head off. The shadowy body crumbled to the floor in a headless heap.

As Alastor got up, a dark figure appeared next to him. This man was a skeleton with a gigantic scythe draped in long black robes. "Who are you?" Alastor asked. "My, the living sure are perceptive," the creature said with a scoff. "I am the Grim Reaper (User 245). I have come to harvest the soul of this servant of that ****ed immortal." Alastor suddenly looked puzzled. "Who did Shade serve, exactly?" "Judgement, the son of Satan," Grim responded. "I have tried everything to kill him, but alas, no one is strong enough to end his immortal existence." Billards suddenly pitched in, saying "We will be the ones to end that problem. We are a group of mighty fighters who will put an end to his appocalyptic plans." The Grim Reaper laughed. "Well, good luck. I'll be watching you then." With that, he dissapeared, taking Shade's body with him.

Billards walked up to Alastor and said "You lost the duel...give me the 25." Alastor withdrew and said "But I killed him! Just because Ant saved me doesn't mean I didn't win!" Lisa suddenly joined in, replying "Nah, he saved you, so you lost." Amy joined in lastley, saying "But he was the one who killed him, so he won!" As the four bickered, Ant got his knife back and pulled out a block of wood. It was his hobby to widdle ducks out of pine wood.

Posted by Kratos

can i be in this story?

Posted by The Judge

Sorry. Nothing personal, but yesterday I made a thread in the community board by the same name accepting applications to be in it. As I am already struggling with 32 characters and trying to work them all into a plot, the most I could possibly do right now would be to make you one of the random dudes who gets killed right away. I've already got the entire plot laid out now, and I don't have room for even a single more person. If I ever write a second one, then sure.

Posted by Alastor

woot

I love it. I actually think that in that last bit Amy and Lisa's roles should've been reversed, since Amy hates me. :(

Posted by Kratos

well if you write a second one can i be a crazed killer who is actually smart but driven crazy by his classmates and kill a bunch of people by shooting them with insanely good precision because his whole family are greatmarksmen and if he dies can he come back as like a lueitenant in hell's army or something just to kill more of his classmates oh and he never killed his famil because he loves his mom so much?

Posted by Jak Pattinson

that would spoil the story kratos.

keep it up buddy! (directed to the fudje)

Posted by The Judge

Um..........................sure. :(

Posted by Kratos

no i meant just a character not the story and if anyone thinks it's to long sorry i like going in depth so sorry

Posted by The Judge

Still, it seemed a bit like that's what you desired in real life, which sorta freaked me out. My appologies.

Posted by Shade

Dang, I'm dead.

Alastor you lost, btw. :-*

Posted by Alastor

lol stfu Shade :mad:

Posted by Shade

It's true and you know it. :mad2:

Posted by MapMan

Interesting. Nice to read something original and on the fly. You are
talented. Don't know what you do or plan to do but you could land
a gig writing story lines for a video gaming company.

Posted by Ant

Shade's dead...all thanks to me. :D

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Alastor: woot

I love it. I actually think that in that last bit Amy and Lisa's roles should've been reversed, since Amy hates me. :(

Nah, I hate you too. :)

Anyways, keep it up. I haven't read through it all yet, but I will soon.

Posted by Shade

*Knifes Dan and Ant to death*

Ah, I feel better.

NEW CHAP PLZ

Posted by The Judge

When I feel like writing it. I'm preoccupied with hunger right now.

Posted by KoH

Put ME in it! I'M CLASSIC.

Ugh, and keep Katana alive.

Posted by Linko_16

I come back twenty-four hours later and you have three new chapters... r0x0r, keep up the pace!

Posted by Poco

I don't really care or anything, but please don't let Ninja die.

Posted by The Judge

WRONG! OK, NO MORE APPLICANTS! IF I EVER WRITE A SECOND STORY, THE REST OF YOU CAN BE IN IT! ASIDE FROM THAT, [SIZE=5]SHUT THE F*CK UP ABOUT IT![/SIZE] It's hard enough to manage a story with 32 characters already, so quit whining. And by the way, no ammount of petition will save your lives. Ninja WILL die, regardless of what you say, because it all fits into my plot. So quit whining!

Posted by The Judge

[CENTER][SIZE=4]Story #7[/SIZE][/CENTER]

"You've come to control me, is that it?" Raptor asked Dexter. Dexter gave a wry laugh and said "My dear boy, it's not a matter of 'controling you,' any more. Let's just think of it as you helping me out because I know what's best for us both. When have I ever failed you before?"

"Sango is dead, Dexter! The one woman on Earth I cared about, and now she's dead. Where were you then?!" Again, Dexter laughed, and decided words wouldn't persuade him any more. With a quick mental thought, Raptor was reduced to a stupor under Dexter's mental control. "Now, let's go kill that Aaron boy, shall we?"

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Aaron reached the edge of the cliff were he lost Raptor for the second time. He resolved the next cliff he lost the b*stard at, he was going to kill James out of frustration. He was surprised suddenly when a hawk attacked him. As he swatted it away, he yelled in a deep, rugged voice, "Is that you Raptor? Comin' to get me for killin your amazon chick, you little c*ck sucker?" Suddenly, more and more hawks began to swarm him, and he grabbed out his knife, slicing at the birds. He continued to move back and back, and saw James leap in the air above him, saying "I guess it's bird season, eh Aaron?"

James reached quickly into his pockets and grabbed a handful of shurikens, which he tossed at the hawks, each one hitting a bird cleanly in the chest. As he landed, he pulled out two lugers and began firing at the birds alongside Aaron. Aaron stopped firing as soon as he felt something latch onto his leg. He looked back to see a wolf biting his hamstring. Farther behind, a pack of snarling wolves sprinted forward to close in on their prey.

Amidst the bullet fire and howls, Aaron caught a glance of a man dressed in a suit behind all the animals. He quickly stepped on a wolves' neck and rushed at the man. He was greeted by a wall of falcons, which he let hit him directly, ignoring the pain. In midair, he reached Dexter, punching him square in the jaw and knocking him to the ground. He drew out his pistol and pointed it square in Dexter's face. "Go to Hell," he said.

A single gunshot rang out in the forest, and Aaron crumbled to the floor, a bullet hole in the center of his skull. Behind him, James held his luger, his eyes showing no spark of thought in them. Dexter gave another simple command, and the Ninja ran away, diving headfirst into the chasm. A few moments later, he was lost within the black abyss.

Dexter stood up, brushing himself off. He heard footsteps behind him, and turned to be met by Raptor, now in full wolf form. "The day is won, my pet. Let us go." I'm through being controlled, Dexter, Raptor said within Dexter's mind. "Silly wolf, you don't have a choice."

Raptor lunged at Dexter. His mind was filled with words never before heard to him. Thousands of mental urges commanded him to stop, to obey, to desist and come to Dexter's side, to be peacful, to be calm, to be subservient. Raptor pushed every thought away, save one word, the only word he could hear in his mind that was his: "Freedom." Quicker than Dexter could react, Raptor was upon him, and never thought twice as he ripped Dexter's throat out, devouring his neck.

Hours later, when Raptor had finished consuming the body, he heard yet another mental urge. This was by no commanding voice though, but a more primal instinct. He suddenly pictured an island, with a large castle gracing the top. Obeying his primal thoughts, he set out, neither knowing where he was set off to nor how he would get there.

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Story #8[/CENTER][/SIZE]

William awoke once again to a brief slap on the face. "Wake up, William, my boy! It's time for you to fight on my behalf against your will!" Judgement said this with a happy tone, his mockery of the enslaved vampire quite apparent. "I'll give you the exact coordinations of a group of people you need to kill, ok? It's simple: This map is magical. It tells you the exact location on this planet that the party you're searching for is, so you never have to worry about if it's a specific person or not."

He handed William the map, which, upon inspection, was constantly changing little by little. He personally went near William and undid the shackles. William's first reaction was to lunge at Judgement's neck. Judgement, without startling, grabbed William by the shoulder and threw him backwards. As William connected hard with the wall, Judgement rose his left gauntlet and shot a long metal spike at William. The spike pierced about an inch above his heart, holding him to the wall. He suddenly sprouted six wings from his back, which appeared to be mottled black bat wings with golden-brown feathers hanging loosley off the skin. He flew up to William, nearly paralyzed in pain, and put his hand on the spike, heating the metal and causing William to scream in agony.

He pulled the spike out of William's shoulder, letting the vampire fall to the floor. He dropped to the floor and brought his fist down on William's head, smashing his face into the ground. "Now do as I say, or I'll keep you alive sa you watch your sister die over and over in the bowels of Hell. Go kill those people...NOW." With that, Judgement walked out, leaving the door open for William to exit.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

The group walked along the forest at night, coming upon a church within a clearing. Reluctantly, Ant headed in first, despising the hump, which was the reason the group entrusted him to lead. The interior of the church was rather plain, with an altar and seating. Only a priest, his back turned and facing the cross, stood there, draped in a long white coat.

"Uh, excuse me Father, but we were wondering if we could stay in the night?" Ant asked politely. The priest slowly turned around. The entire group was startled by his horrible visage. The priest had only one eye, because the skin on his uper lip was raised to his forehead, causing his right eye to be covered in skin. His gums where black and covered with fangs. His skin was mottled gray, with some darker spots of rubbery black on it. His chest, over which he wore only a cross from his neck, was nothing more than rib and muscle, throbbing with blood. He carried a long pole that ended in a gigantic hook.

"Yes, I can accomodate you, my children," The priest hissed. "Come in, come in." The group slowly approached the priest. "Do not be scared, my children. I am of pure heart, but distorted body. Fear me not. I am Father Eve (Dyers Eve)." The group introduced themselves, and began to lay back. While Vin and Eve got to talking about the philosophy of religion, everyone else slept. Everyone, except Old Foggy. He was restless, and couldn't quite doze off. He needed to clear his mind, so he stepped outside.

As he relaxed and let the cool night breeze ruffle his beard, he heard a twig snap. At first he thought nothing of it, but then he felt a strange presence. For precaution, he summoned forth a spell that wrapped the church in fog. Alert, he suddenly saw a figure leap from the trees. Within moments, it was upon him.

Everyone awoke to the sound of a scream outside. The party, as a whole, rushed out to see what was the matter, but found their vision obscured by thick fog. All they could make out was a creature with large wings and multiple tails tearing into the neck of a man. Amy ran closer, using her magic to dissipate the fog, revealing a horrid creature that seemed to be equal parts man, bat, and snake, tearing out Foggy's throat. She screamed at the horror before her, and let loose a bolt of lightning from her fingers. The creature moved too quickly, however, and her bolt only ended up incinerating Foggy's body. It quickly pounced on her, drooling blood on her face. She couldn't move her arms, and thus could no longer cast her spells. The beast leaned and opened its mouth wide...

...And was suddenly stabbed through the roof of its mouth by a gigantic hook. He looked up to see what appeared to be some sort of demonic human, but was confused due to the cross around its neck. Eve put one hand on the vampire, and muttered a quick prayer. "In the name of ***, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal ****ation. Amen." William shuddered for just a moment, and burst into a thousand fragments of light, utterly destroyed by the holy power the priest commanded. Eve moved over Foggy's body and gave a quick prayer. The body began to glow a dim light, and then faded into nothingness, dissapearing.

The first real blow to their party, Ant thought, and right next to a church. This was going to be harder than he had imagined.

Posted by William

I'm such a wuss lmfao

It's great so far :p

Posted by The Judge

I hope you noticed how the prayer Eve said was from Hellsing (Direct quote).

Posted by William

At least I got to kill someone. lmao

And no, I didnt notice that, since I never have seen Hellsing before :(

Posted by Klarth

v good but where am i

Posted by Shade

Dang, I was supposed to kill Foggy. :( Oh well, least the person who I wanted to kill him did.

Posted by Axis

Sweet, I got to kill someone. :D

Good story, keep going.

Posted by The Judge

I'll be writing some more tonight. For now, just re-read the stories. ;)

Posted by Linko_16

Only two updates this time, but in all fairness, it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

People seem to be killed by their attackers tearing at the throat an awful lot. O.O;

Posted by MapMan

Note the use of the Map. Money in the bank. :)

Posted by Shade

But that's a cool way to kill somebody. The only way that's better is slicing their head in two, vertically.

Posted by The Judge

Sorry about my absense yesterday, I really didn't have any time to go on and write. :(

EITHER WAY, I'll be writing the moment I finish my lunch today, but first, although I do trust you all, my father doesn't, so here is my legal disclamer (at his order):

Any and all names of characters in this series of posts that detail into a story that bear resemblances to any person or persons both living, dead, or an alias, are strictly coincidental and should not be taken personally. The beliefs, actions taken, and words these characters use do not reflect upon neither the writer nor anyone they bear resemblance to. This story and every character in it is copywrited by Derick Katzman, 2005. Free distribution of these character names and concepts, but not the story line, is permitted by Derick Katzman. Thank you for understanding.

:(

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Very impressive, Judge! I like it, keep it up!

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Story #9[/CENTER][/SIZE]

"Why do I have to go see him? You know he hates me!" Lewis (BJ Blaskowitz) had listened to Majesty babble and complain the entire 6 floors it took to go down to Jesse's lair. He wanted more than anything to turn around and stab the cocky noble in the face, but Judgement would have his head.

"Yeah, that's right, Mr. Green Berette, don't you even think about laying a hand on me," said Majesty, utilizing his limited mind reading capabilities. "I am the air to Judgements' throne when he perishes, and he'll reserve a special place for you in Hell if you lay even a finger on me."

Majesty, though not Judgement's child, was the public face for this castle, and as such was given the opportunity to become heir to Judgements throne. Lewis quickly dismissed the thought from his mind that Judgement, being immortal, would greatly outlive this human, not wanting any more arguments.
Lewis himself was about 6 1/2 ft. tall, with blonde hair that went down to his eyebrows, a well built frame, and wore his ex-miliatary uniform, having retired. In opposition, the 5'4" noble Majesty, with his smug smile and black hair trimmed around the sides, wore gaudy royal vestments made out of the finest silks and fabrics. The difference between Majesty's well-polished shoes and Lewis's dirt-caked combat boots was incredible.

The two stopped outside of Jesse's room. "You know the procedure, you military ninja. Get him outside," Majesty commanded. Lewis, with a sigh, slowly opened the door. Before him was a long hallway, seemingly empty. He knew that Jesse had the place littered with computerized traps. Because electronics shut off when Jesse was nearby, he could walk through his own traps with impunity. Lewis, however, was in for some trouble.

He first threw a small capsule across the floor. It served a dual purpose: As it slid across the first tile, a large knife jutted up from the floor, penetrating it. The capsule broke, releasing a large cloud of gas that quickly filled the hallway, revealing a nearly impassable wall of trip lasers, some moving, some stationary. He could see a pattern to them after studying them for a few minutes: Two diagonal to the left, one to the right, three moving in a vertical line, twelve stationary leaving only a space at the top, and three airborn bots generating spinning lasers at the end. He ran headlong into the hall.

The first two diagonal lasers touched the ground to his left, so he ducked to the right to avoid contact. The third laser came quickly, forcing him to jump to avoid it. He grabbed his knife out of its shoulder sheath, and slammed it into the wall, causing his momentum to stop. He pressed himself against the wall as the vertical lasers passed him. Knowing a straightforward dive would cause him to land on the lasers with his face, he ran at the wall of lasers and stabbed his knife into the ceiling, and, pressing his stomach flat against the ceiling, pushed his body over the lasers as if he were laying down. He landed gracefully on his feet, and quickly sprang up, hoping his timing was right as he passed the spinning lasers. A single laser managed to catch the very tip of his boot, and a crossbow rose up from the floor, shooting at him. He propped his hand on the crossbow and hoisted his body above and over it just in time to miss the bolt.

Majesty walked in the room, growing impatient. "D*mn, Lewis, how long does it ta---" His words were cut off as a crossbow bolt touched home in his chest. The force of the blow knocked him out of the hall again, slamming the door shut.

Lewis rushed further down the hall, pumping his legs as fast as they would take him as slits in the wall began shooting darts at him. Just as he got to the end, a dart flew right in front of his face, and he had to slam his heels into the floor to stop his movement. This caused him to unceremoniously fall on his back. He got up, and kicked open the door before him.

Sitting inside the blank room, save a bed, was Jesse, holding his gigantic knife. "ACK! DA HACKER!" He screamed, and got up. Lewis, without thought, threw his knife at Jesse, sticking his hand to the wall. The pain was enough to get Jesse to submit. With a few struggles, he managed to get Jesse to comply, namely by walking him out of his room with a knife to his throat. When they got outside, they saw Majesty stomping on a crossbow bolt, which was now in a million pieces.

"YOU IDIOT, LOOK WHAT YOUR CROSSBOW DID TO MY ARMOR!" Majesty screamed, pointing to the dent in his otherwise perfect chestplate he wore under his clothes. Jesse began to wimper, tears welling in his eyes, and Majesty, not wanting to hear his annoying wailing, quickly digressed. "Ok, Jesse, sorry. Look, Judgement wants you to go kill someone for him, because your skills would be put to their best use against him. Here's a map to where he lives. You can go." With that, he gave Jesse the map, and let him wander off aimlessly. Lewis, his orders now fulfilled, left Majesty's company as quickly as possible.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Ant lead the group once more into a small town. They were nearing the end of their journey, and the group needed both rest and provisions. They were on their way to the local restaraunt when Vin stopped everyone. Without a word, he stepped in front of Ant, took aim at a passerby, and shot them in the arm. Ant was shocked for a moment, but then noticed the bullet had not connected, but was rather floating in the air before the person. The civilian turned to the group and quickly threw off his brown cloak, revealing a person dressed all in black with 6 wings on his back.

"Harsh...this is the treatment I get for going to get some chinese take-out?" Judgement said.

"Vile son of Satan, I, Vin, priest blessed with the Holy Spirit, have come to put an end to your wretched existence."

"Oh, is that so?" Judgement, now looking honestly curious, replied. "Well let me show you something then." He first put out one of his hands, and, bringing it down swiftly, caused Vin's guns to drop from his grip and clang on the floor. As they hit, the triggers went off, causing a bullet to barley miss Ant and to clang against Eve's hook. Next, he put his hands behind his back and casually strolled over to the group, stopping about 20 ft. in front of them.

"As you all know, mine papa is the Devil, the big ol' baddy himself. By what you say, and of course by what I already know, you are a group of 6 mortals who are out to destroy me, is that right? Not only that, but you also killed Shade and William! Well, first off, I'd like to say how impressed I am with you all. I'd give both the lovely ladies a big kiss in congratulations, but I'm afraid I might upset the hard metal guy. SOOOOOOo, I'd like you to sample what will happen to you if you'd like to come over for a play date!" With that, Judgement threw his hands in the air, a fanged smile wide across his face, and caused the city to erupt.

The world suddenly turned into a fiery vision of hell as every building, man, woman, and child exploded into flames. Smoke rose up for miles in the air, and body parts flew all around as if being shot out of a thousand cannons. The streets were bathed in blood and ash as the holocaust consumed everything around them. By the time anyone looked back to where Judgement had been, there was no sign of him. The group ran as fast as they could to escape the flames, managing to exit the city borders before anyone was injured.

"He's right," Eve said, "We are just mortals...In which case, I think I should call upon the aid of an old friend to help us." He got down to his knees and began to pray. The group watched him with curiousity for a few minutes, though Lisa and Amy secretly couldn't bear to look at his horrid face.

A few minutes later, a ray of light suddenly burst forth from the sky, and out of it stepped a woman. She was dressed in golden, skin-tight chail mail, armed with a spear, and had both pale white skin a long black hair. Her eyes burned with a golden flame. Finally, gracing her back was a pair of gigantic white, feathered wings. "Greetings, Eve and all his companions. I have come to answer your prayers. I am Caryatid."

Posted by bazariah

Quoting The Judge: Sorry about my absense yesterday, I really didn't have any time to go on and write. :(

EITHER WAY, I'll be writing the moment I finish my lunch today, but first, although I do trust you all, my father doesn't, so here is my legal disclamer (at his order):

Any and all names of characters in this series of posts that detail into a story that bear resemblances to any person or persons both living, dead, or an alias, are strictly coincidental and should not be taken personally. The beliefs, actions taken, and words these characters use do not reflect upon neither the writer nor anyone they bear resemblance to. This story and every character in it is copywrited by Derick Katzman, 2005. Free distribution of these character names and concepts, but not the story line, is permitted by Derick Katzman. Thank you for understanding.

:(

i'd have said limit it for the vgc community only, alas that way certain members who have the completley unique screen names dont suddenly have copies of their user names all over the net

plus the name Bazariah is a copywrite/tradmark of the bazariah productions company, and on loan :D

all in all dude it's all good, im liking it and feeling the flow :D

Posted by The Judge

I hope you all enjoy your characters btw.

Posted by Shade

Oh, I did. He was perfect, in my eyes.

Posted by Sable Wind

Ahh, I love the story. Keep it up. :D

Posted by Axis

I enjoy my character alot. I was going to use it as my avatar until I found this one.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Shade: Oh, I did. He was perfect, in my eyes.

Yeah, was. Hahaha you're dead I killed you haha :cool:

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Don't end the story! It is wonderful!

(OMG HELLSING QUOTE YEEEE!!!!)

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Story #10[/CENTER][/SIZE]

It was time. The group stared up at the words engraved above the gates to the castle: "Abandon all hope who enter here."

As they had gotten to the island, a purple ghost was waiting there with a wolf. Apparently, the ghost introduced herself as Wind (Sable Wind), and the "wolf," which was actually a man who could change into animals, was Raptor. Wind explained that her brother Wraith was under the control of Judgement, and she came to free him. Raptor, on the oter hand, was just answering the call of The Wild.

As they opened up the gates, before them was a gigantic hallway. A beautiful girl was running towards the door rather fast, screaming the name "William." "You! All of you! Have you seen my brother, William?!" She cried, in a panic. Ant, not wanting anyone to face the consequences of what they had done, stepped forward. "Judgement killed him, right before our eyes," he lied.

Samantha slowly turned around, looking down the hallway. "Then I'll have to kill him," she said. She immediately took off ahead of the group.

As the group journeyed deeper into the halls, they came across a grand room, with stairs leading to a second floor starting at the middle of the room. Pillards lined the lower parts of the stairways. Two men stood at the top of the stairs. One was incredibly shaggy looking, while the other was a nobly-dressed man, carrying a rapier. With a mighty howl, the shaggy man began to tear off his skin, revealing himself to be a great werewolf.

"Too bad you had to oppose Judgement," Majesty said, "You all look like you'd have made such grand edittions to our team...especially you three ladies," he said with a leering eye towards Amy, Lisa, and Caryatid. "But that is of no concern, for now, you die."

In unision, Sabre and Majesty leapt into the air. Meeting Sabre in the air was Raptor, two mighty wolves fighting as they crashed to the ground. Majesty landed right in front of Amy, running her through the stomach. Before he could withdraw his blade, however, she stuck forth her finger and with a quick chant caused a fireball to explode in his face, sending him flying back.

Raptor, try as hard as he could, had been pinned, and could not escape. He was outweighed and was overmatched in opposable limbs. As Sabre raised his hand for the final blow, Raptor dug his teeth into Sabre's chest, tearing off flesh and exposing muscle. Sabre brought down his claw, tearing Raptor's skull into three pieces.

Amy, now on her knees, gripped her stomach. Lisa, at her side, suddenly felt a presence falling. She raised her hand up and summoned a stone wall above their heads, and saw the wall suddenly covered in spiders. As the spiders crawled around the wall, they dropped onto Amy, beginning to eat her alive. She shot lightning, ice, fire, acid, and ultrasonic waves at them, but only managed to hit herself. Within moments, Lisa watched as her sister was flayed to the bone. She looked beyond her wall and saw up above a man with spiders crawling over his body standing at the top of the stairs. She summoned a cloud and flew at him, seething with anger, but was suddenly dropped by a large burst of webbing. Stuck to the floor, she lay helpless.

Billards was now fully engaged against Sabre. The lycanthrope had healed the wounds Raptor had dealt him, but Vin had prepared bullets made of silver. Sabre, now leaping at Vin furiously while dodging bullets, was in a losing fight. Meanwhile, Caryatid raced through the air to meet Bazariah. She swung her spear at him, but was suddenly caught from behind by a large, metallic hand. She was suddenly slammed against the ceiling, and everything went black.

Wind, seeing no weak minds to pierce, held back, observing the battlefield. Alastor, however, drew his sword just in time to deflect a knife from behind. Before him stood someone who looked very familiar. "Lewis?" he said. "Long time no see, Alastor. Let's settle this once and for all." Lewis stabbed forward, catching Alastor in the wrist. It was only a prick, Alastor thought to himself, and brought his sword down. Lewis did a backwards flip and tossed a capsule to the ground. Gas suddenly filled the air. Alastor, Lisa, Ant, and Eve all passed out. Wind determined she would now look for her brother, so she phased through the wall.

Vin was a cyborg, though, and no ammount of gas could drop him. As Sabre charged, Vin put out his hand, carrying Sabre over him and throwing him into the wall. As soon as he saw the beast stunned, he plugged as many bullets of silver as he could into Sabre's chest. Sabre howled in pain, and scrambled up the walls, fleeing the fight. Vin had little time to celebrate before Majesty, Bazariah, and Lewis were upon him. He was quickly covered in a web cocoon.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Judgement sat in his room. He could hear the commotion downstairs, but did not care. His men would take care of it. That thought was quickly dismissed when a wounded Sabre, bleeding to death from over 20 bullet wounds in his chest, burst into his chambers. "Master! They are here...that priest...he is a force to be reckoned with. But fear not! I ask that you give me more power, and I will destroy him in your name!"

Judgement looked down at his defeated servant. "You let them come into my home? What's more, you failed to defend my citadel against their intrusion? And now, to in reward, you believe you should be granted more power, is that it? Well, I'm appologize then, old friend, but I have no room in my regime for failures."

Sabre began to whine in protest as Judgement slowly rose his hand above him. Just as Sabre was about to howl, Judgement brought his open hand down, stabbing his five fingers into Sabre's skull. A course of hellfire veins could be seen stretching through his body, causing him to shudder. Judgment felt around through Sabre's brain, finding where his coordination skills were. He clamped down, incinerating that mass, causing Sabre to fall limp in his grip. Opening up his hand again and removing it, Sabre burst into flames, dissintegrating. Looking at his open door, he saw Opeth grinning wickedly at the scene.

"Be gone. You are worse than the Watchers themselves." As Opeth left, X entered, carrying in his hand what appeared to be an angel.

Posted by Sable Wind

:D! Yes! Me! I am teh r0x.

Posted by Klarth

Ooh, a rapier. Loving me, but I could be a little taller. I'm 6'1" offline. :)

Keep it upper!

Posted by 007 ninja

I'm going to pitch another poem to you guys. I hope you get the "real" message.
' k, here I go
Mmmkay:

Ah, it looks like I'm gone.
Livid I was on news of my death
I just feel so sad now. :(
Veering away from the dark hell of earth
End.

Posted by sabre

Neato, I get the awesomest death ever. :P

Yes, I know awesomest isn't a word. That's the point.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Alastor: Yeah, was. Hahaha you're dead I killed you haha :cool:

Too bad you lost the duel haha :cool:

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Story #11[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Coro and Maian entered the cave. They had followed the wiring that came up in the town where they met Skitzo, and it had lead them here. Entering the cold, dank cave, they saw a door at the end, with a light seeping through the cracks. Opening the door slowly, they stepped into a futuristic world of wires and computers. Coro, not used to modern technology, and Maian, just a kid, were both awestruck. They slowly walked forward, scanning the room and fiddling around with the equipment.

Suddenly, two turrets lowered from the cieling. Coro quickly jumped in front of Maian, pulled out his pistols, and shot a bullet into the barrel of each gun, causing them both to explode. The noise did not go unnoticed, however, and Skitzo burst out of the next door, wordlessly letting his bands fly. Coro shot them away quickly. "Vaminos, muchachos!" He yelled at Maian, who had his sword out and ready to attack. Skitzo began slowly hovering in the air, his bands whipping around wildly, tearing appart the room. Sparks flew into Coro's eyes, burning his vision. Maian, seeing his friend in danger, suddenly rushed Skitzo in a burst of anger. With all his strength, he slashed one of Skitzo's bands off, rushing to stab him in the heart. He felt a sudden pull against his legs, and was hoisted in the air upside down by Skitzo.

Skitzo pulled back three of his bands and began to pulverize Maian, turning him black and blue. Finally, he caused five to wrap together, creating a large blade. He drew back and lunged the blade forward, but stopped at the sound of a single gunshot. His concentration diverted, the bullet shot him square in the head. He shuddered, began to make whirring noises, and fell to the ground in a heap. Coro walked over and spit on the corpse. "Punta."

Turning to Maian, Coro told him to stay where he was. Carefully, he opened the door. Before him was an incredibly large room, filled with hundreds of test tubes. Wires moved about the room as if by their own intelligence, and whta appeared to be about five robots scanned the room. At the very end, he could see a gaunt man inside the largest tube, hooked up to a ton of machinery. He rose his gun and fired. He wasn't surprised to find that the bullet was deflected by the glass of the tube. The robots and wires all turned his way.

The biggest robot, which appeared to have the lower half of a spider and the upper half of a gorilla, seized the other robots one my one, adding to himself two more arms and two large guns on his back. Charging with seemingly no regard for the test tubes, shattering them as he ran, he swung hard at Coro. Coro jumped back, and as the robot slammed its massive fists into the ground, Maian in the other room fell over from the force.

Coro was used to being faster than anything he faced, but this robot was both relentless and fast. Coro took shots at it as he ran, but the bullets, as he expected, merely bounced off the creatures armor. Suddenly the robot stopped, bent down, and fired the two cannons on its back. Coro ran up the wall nearest him and did a backflip as the lasers hit the wall, blowing a massive hole in the cavern beyond. Suddenly, Coro got an idea. He ran as the creature dragged its laser across the wall, leaping directly in front of the man in the tube. As the robot dragged its laser near the tube, it continued its fire, but suddenly stopped moving it. As Coro stood in front of the tube, waiting for the beasts' next move, he saw the creature extend two of its arms out, shooting forth its hands. One was fired at chest level, the other at the ground. Coro leapt to avoid the hands. However, the hand fired at the ground bounced back up upon contact, knocking the top hand up to Coro and siezing him by the chest. It knew, Coro thought. This was all just a trap.

In the next few seconds, Coro's world became a whirlwind of pain. The hand threw him straight into the laser. Coro tried to tumble as his skin began to flay from the laser. Putting his arms above his head, he managed to roll out of it, hitting hard against the wall. The beast stopped firing and walked slowly and confidently to Coro. As it loomed over him, it prepared its mighty claw to strike, and suddenly stopped. It bowed down its head, and limply fell to the floor in a heap. Coro looked up for a mometn to see a man with a large knife, possibly one of the ugliest people he'd seen in some time, approach the tube with the man in it.

Jesse stared at the helpless Sniper in the tube. Experimentally, he stabbed the glass, with no result. He decided the best course of action would be to get in the tube, so he climbed up to the top. With a playful dive and a childish squeal, he leaped into the ambiotic fluid and swam to Sniper. As he reached the defensless being, he rose his knife up and stabbed Sniper in the chest. In a sudden rush of conciousness, Sniper, who had been asleep for so long, found he could no longer utilize the computers he relied on to live. As a last ditch effort, he reached for one of the wires near his heart. He quickly ripped it off the machinery, and thrust it into Jesse's neck. The entire tube was filled with electricity.

Maian walked in the room once he heard the sounds stop. The computers had all died. As he entered the room, he saw nothing but broken test tubes and sporatically placed wires. In a tube at the end floated two charred corpses. What caught his attention most, however, was his old friend, Coro, laying in a charred husk in the corner. Rushing to him, he could hear him swearing.

"Dios maldice esto es tan jodiendo cojo.

Posted by Sable Wind

W00t for Spanish.

Posted by The Judge

It's supposed to pull heartstrings there.

Posted by Shade

Awwwwww. :(

Best death so far, btw.

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Story #12[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Caryatid awoke to find herself chained to the floor, laying on her back. She struggled to move, but found the chains to be very secure. All that was left to do was look at the ceiling...

...And the balcony, from which stood Judgement. Before she could speak, he leapt off the ledge, landing with one foot on each of her wings, breaking them both. The sound of bones snapping was only outweighed by her screams. He then went down to his knees and leaned closely to her face.

"You angels, you get so much privelage. You think you're so mighty just because you are in ***'s grace that even the weakest of you can take down the Son of Satan. You must forget that even the highest members of ***'s Kingdom can fall from grace...the weaker ones are just killed." He slowly got off of her and walked over to her legs. "It's a shame you couldn't join my side...it really is. You're so beautiful...you would have made a lovely bedfellow." He knelt down and rand his pointer finger across her left leg, slicing the skin open like butter. "I've been living in Hell so long, where souls are eternally tormented, that I don't really know where the threshold between life and death is, so I'm just going to experiment." With that, he seized her leg, shooting firey pain up her nerves. He pulled quickly, ripping it out of its socket.

For Caryatid, this felt in equal proportions like a popping sensation and pure, unbridled pain. He then picked up her leg and walked over to her head again, crushing her wings further under his foot. "How many whacks does it take to kill an Angel?" He began to thustly beat her with her leg, counting the hits.

His door suddenly burst open, causing him to lose count as the angel fell deathly still. "D*mn, I guess the world will never know," Judgement said, looking Samantha square in the face. "You killed my brother!" She screamed. "I beg to differ, Samantha; it was the work of the mutated priest, Eve." Samantha put her hands over her ears as if to block out voices that weren't there, screaming "I cannot trust the words of the son of the Devil! DIE!"

She leapt at him, bearing claws and fangs. He grabbed her by the scruff of the neck as she reached him and threw her down to the ground, jumping away playfully. "What's the mattter, Vampire? Too slow?" She stood up again, her eyes burning with fire. She was not well trained in her vampiric powers, and could do no more than merely physical damage. Her next charge was quicker than before, rage fueling her attack. She managed to catch Judgement in the chest, ripping a single hole into his armor. In response, he grabbed her by the neck and tightened his grip. As he held her at arms length, she tried the only trick of vampiricy she ever learned.

Her arms extended into black, shadowy claws, becoming much longer. With all the effort she could muster through trying to breath, she grabbed Judgement hard by the crotch, digging in her claws. He suddenly let go, paralyzed in pain, and she pulled, ripping off his genitals. For the first time in what seemed like an eternity, Judgement knew true pain. As Samantha threw the bloody heap to the side, Judgement raised his head again, and Samantha finally within his eyes the true powers of Hell. Judgement raised one fist back and punched her solidly in the face, sending her reeling back into the wall and slamming against it hard. Within a moment, he was there, smashing her with his fists over and over. He suddenly opened his palm and jammed it into her breast, ripping out her heart. He thrust it into his mouth and began to chew vigorously, ripping it into pieces with his fangs. He took a single step back, shot his hands forward, and released a concentrated jet of Hellfire in a horizontal pillar, incinerating Samantha.

He gathered his thoughts and put his hand down to his wound. He released fire, and burnt the wound over, leaving a patch of charred flesh where his genitals used to remain. He walked over to his wardrobe, crushing Caryatid's skull underfoot as he passed her, and began to change clothes. Playtime was over.

Posted by Shade

OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. OUCH.

That entire fight will give me nightmares.

Posted by dick tracy

he burned his d i c k off hillarious

Posted by Aesthetic

I have the best tricks, omg :cool:

Posted by The Judge

Quoting dick tracy: he burned his d i c k off hillarious

Wrong. If you fully read it, I burned the wound once it was ripped off to stop the bleading and 'weld' the skin back together.

Posted by Shade

That's so hardcore, it's downright sexy.

Posted by dick tracy

okay so he burned your dick off and you fixed it?

Posted by The Judge

Wrong again. Samantha ripped of his genitals. He then burned the WOUND (ie. the area where his genitals once were) to meld the skin together. He still has nothing, but now the wound is at least closed, leaving an empty spot.

Posted by Axis

Man, for being Dick Tracy you sure aren't smart. :(

Posted by Caryatid

Haha! I would have made a lovely bedfellow! That entire exchange just amuses me for some reason, even though I die.

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Story #13[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Alastor, Lisa, Vin, Eve, and Ant all awoke in a small jail cell. They could barley collect their thoughts, all of them having fuzzy memories for a few minutes. Ant was about to ask where they were when he heard stomping footsteps coming towards their cell.

A large, multi-headed lion-dragon approached, and atop it rode a skantily-clad woman. She surveyed the group, letting her eyes rest on Alastor. "C'mere, hun. I've got something special for you." There was something about her voice, a lustful, alluring tone, that almost forced Alastor to come closer. She held out a chalice, filled with murky red liquid. "Drink," she said, and blew a kiss to him. A sweet fragrance filled the air, and Alastor did as commanded. He suddenly found himself irresistably drawn to the woman. She smiled at him and got off her dragon. Opening the gate, she drew him out and helped him upon her dragon. With a wave of her hand, they dissapeared. Vin, the first to get up, said "Let's go. Now may be our only chance to escape."

The group went outside, traveling down a large hallway filled with empty prison cells. When they finally got to the end, they found the steel door locked. Vin kicked the door open, however, with little effort. Before them lie an empty room, though quite massive. On the other side was a door. Vin looked up to survey the room and saw, however, X, Majesty, and Bazariah standing on a balcony, looking down from behind glass.

Ant's hump suddenly gave him urgent warnings, and Ant yelled to everyone "Hey! Everyone get through that door! This is a trap!" It was too late. Seeming to meld the floor, a colossal creature emerged (The Essence Vortex). The creature was long and serpentine, having a dragon head on either of its ends. Lining the length of the tube that comprised its body were an amalgamation of arms carrying all sorts of weaponry, mixed with claws, tentacles, and pincers. Mouths, eyes, and other human facial parts littered its skin as well. The creature bellowed a mighty scream that rattled the groups' bones, and lunged at Vin.

Vin's first reaction was to shoot at the beast, but he quickly dismissed that possibility. A beast this big wouldn't be harmed by anything he threw at them. He waved his arms to everyone, screaming "RUN!" and fled to the door. Lisa created an illusionary wall before the monster, hoping the flying behemoth would fall for it. Sure enough, the creature doubled back on itself, giving them enough time to get into the next door. Beyond them lie a large spiral stairway leading upwards. "This hallway is far too thin for the creature to follow us," Eve said. Suddenly, the beast morphed through the floor, devouring Lisa. With no further words, the group hurried up the stairs as fast as they could. The creature chased them, seeming to toy with them, purposley striking just in front or behind them. Vortex loved it when his victims were filled with fear. He could feel it in them, and he relished the sensation.

They finally reached the top of the staircase, opening the door wide to reveal the dragon-woman's bedchambers. Before them was Alastor and the Harlot, who was just about to give Alastor a final sip of the chalice before he was completely enamored. She had already stripped down to nothing but her thong. Vin, not distracted by human seduction, rose his gun, and shot the chalice, shattering it. The glaze suddenly left Alastor's mind. The Harlot looked at Vin with hatred in her eyes, and revealed her true self; the polished, white skull that had replaced her face. She quickly jumped on to of her dragon, and shot a bolt of lightning at Vin. He braced for the charge right as Vortex rose from the floor, its mouth wide and ready to devour Vin. The electricity shocked the beast, and its eyes suddenly lost the spark of intelligence that was once within them. It immediately turned around and devoured the Harlot and her Dragon in one bite. Using her as a distraction, the group, now including Alastor, quickly ran into the next door, up more stairs.

They arrived at the room with Bazariah, Majesty, and X. The first response was made by Eve, who swung his hook down into X's core, causing it to spark up and spasm. He opened up his palm, and from it shot a blast of holy light, incinerating the machine. Bazariah, stunned by the loss of his pet, created a wall of webbing separating the group from him and Majesty. Before he could turn to flee, he saw the web shater into fragments, almost as if in slow motion, as Vortex burst through and devoured its captor. Majesty, seeing this, fled as fast as he could. Vortex was quick to follow, and the rest of the group followed Vortex.

As they reached the top of the stairs, they stood before a mighty set of iron doors, which Majesty knew to be Judgements room. Opeth was standing there, and he had been getting sick of the commotion. As Majesty ran past him, Opeth summoned the spiked chains around his hands. As Vortex rose up out of the floor, he effortlessly whipped the chains around Vortex's head, tieing his face in spikes. Green blood weeped from the millions of wounds. Opeth pulled his hand back, ripping off the creatures' top jaw, and then leapt upon its bloody head, thrusting his hand into the being's brain. The creature gave out a final squeal and drifted into the floor, dead.

"Do not make me have to resort to the same methods with you, Majesty," Opeth said, more than slightly annoyed by the disruption. With that, he disspeared, and Lewis stepped forth out of Judgement's room. "They've come, have they? Well, let's finish them off this time, alright, Majesty?"

As Alastor rounded the top of the stairway, he was greeted by a wave of flying knives. He quickly rose his sword, deflecting as many as he could. Despite his skill, he still caught a few in his arms and chest, but ignored the pain. As the knives ended, they gave way to Lewis, flying through the air, who hit Alastor with and open hand hard, smashing his face through the wall and blasting both of them onto a lower level of the staircase.

Ant, Vin, and Eve now stood face to face with Majesty. Judging by what they had seen before, this would be no problem. Majesty calmly drew out his rapier. "Now you will see why it is I who will inheret the throne of Hell's gates," he said, and dissapeared. He appeared suddenly behind Eve, running him through the back of his neck. He twisted his blade, cleaning taking off the priests' head, and dissapeared once more.

Lewis was now on top of Alastor, stabbing furiously at the half-angel, who could not retaliate with his sword which was out of his grip and quickly descending down the staircase. He quickly smashed his gauntlets together, blinding Lewis temporarily. He shoved the soldier off of him and quickly reversed positions, pounding him with his magical gauntlets. As he pulverized Lewis's face more and more, he finally said "Here's to boot camp, buddy," and brought down the final punch, causing a sickening snap in Lewis's jaw. He retrieved his sword, but as he passed Lewis again, he noticed the body was holding something in its hand. A detonator. He hadn't finished the job! Lewis looked up at him through battered and bloody eyes, and smiled wickedly, raising his thumb. Alastor pumped his legs as fast as they would go, and reached the end of the staircase, leaping forward as the hall blew up.

Majesty appeared and dissapeared, constantly trying to confuse Vin. He would charge, dissapear, and reappear in an unexpected position. Finally, he appeared behind Vin, stabbing straight into his back...

...and clanging hard against the metal of his armor. His rapier unable to pierce, Vin aimed his gun over his shoulder, shooting Majesty in the eye, blowing his head off. With only a nod to Alastor, the remaining three burst into Judgements' room.

Judgement stood there, and took a single step back into a portal. "If you wish to fight me, you must make the trial of Dante so long ago."

Posted by Axis

****, I died. Good story though.

Posted by Klarth

Am I dead or just headless?

In the meantime: yay. I kill like an evil killing thing :horse:

Posted by The Judge

You died. Despite the fact that you were secretly a ninja, Vin still killed you, because you were just human.

Posted by Klarth

Awww. Well, there should be a typical final fantasy-ish moment at the end when the dead all return and they're all like "whoa dude you can do it!!!". That'd rock.

Posted by Kodachi

I hate spiders. Why did I have to die from spiders?

Posted by Sable Wind

Waitaminute... I died, didn't I. x.x

Posted by The Judge

To Kodachi: *taps head*
To Sable Wind: No, you're not dead...yet.

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Story #14[/CENTER][/SIZE]

While Ant stayed behind, Alastor and Vin leaped into the portal. They were suddenly immersed in a world unlike any they had ever seen. Before them was a barren landscape, with a single massive volcano constanly spewing volcanic ash in the sky, which was covered by a gigantic sun, bearing down heavily upon the landscape. Souls of the d*mned resided here for the sin of Denial. Some marched, being whipped by Demons and stung by wasps while wearing heavy lead jackets. Others sat down, chained to the ground, constanly brushing off the volcanic ash that landed on their skin. A third group layed down on the ground, their backs being burnt by the hot sand and the volcanic ash falling into their eyes.

Judgement stepped before them. "You should just give up right now, Judgement," Alastor said, "Together, you are no match for the two of us." "That may be so," Judgement responded, "Which is why I've always been a firm believer of the 'Divide and Conquer' theory." Judgement moved his hands from the center outwards, as if parting the air, and Alastor and Vin were both flung away, flying into different portals.

Alastor arrived in the second layer, surrounded by those guilty of Lust. He was surrounded by sinners constantly being whipped by ghosts and a single, gigantic tail. He looked upon a gigantic mountain, atop which sat Minos, the vicious judge of lust. He resembled most closely a minotaur with a tail that seemed to stretch forever. This tail roamed the plane, slashing at people who rose for a breath of air beneath the pile of corpses. Suddenly the tail rushed at him, and he rose his sword to brace for the impact. He was surprised to find that the tail was harder than his blade, and he reeled backwards, flying into another portal.

Vin landed on top of a bloated corpse. He quickly got up, only to slip down the mountain of Gluttons below him. He knew immediately he was in the third plane. Globs of rain fell down. As they hit him, they stung with the chill of hell, and he noticed they were made of grease. He quickly scrambled to find a portal to delve deeper when he heard a massive beast howl three times. He burst into a full scale run through the endless cave as the mighty beast Cerberus, the three headed hound, burst forth from a pile of corpses. The beast entered in quick pursuit, tearing corpses to pieces as he charged. Vin saw the portal in the distance, and pumped his legs as fast as they would take him, managing to leap in as Cerberus clamped his jaws down.

Alastor tumbled down through the void, landing hard on the hull of a massive boat. He heard the howling of an endless number of d*mned souls below, and knew they were crossing the river Styx, the eternal graveyard for the Wrathful. The boat was carrying only three people, however: The Grim Reaper, the Ferryman, and...Shade? Alastor was shocked as Shade turned to face him. "Something interesting, Alastor? I went to hell when you killed me...I'm recyclable." With that, he quickly drew his sword, striking hard at the Grim Reaper and slicing his head in half vertically. The Grim Reaper, struck by his unholy blade, staggered back and hit the edge of the boat, tumbling overboard into the River Styx.

Alastor charged Shade, and the two met blades, crossing over to the other side. Shade slammed his feet hard into the ground, turning around. Alastor was quick to charge again, but Shade dipped down, slashing Alastor across the stomach, and with the slash, taking off the entire mast of the sails on the boat. As the sails fell over into the river, d*mned souls using it as a raft to ride to the shore, the boat came to a complete stop. The Ferryman, a powerful looking man, akin to the images Vin had seen depicting G*d, with a long white beard, grabbed his steel oar and swung it heavily, smashing both Shade and Alastor in one mighty swing. He grabbed both of them by their necks and hoisted them effortlessly into the air, throwing them over the side. Shade concentrated all his might, and teleported to the shores on the other side. Alastor, being half Angel, finally sprouted his wings, taking off as a pillar of d*mned souls rose to grab him. Shade quickly dived into the portal near him, Alastor quick in tow.

Vin emerged in what he presumed to be the Fourth level of Hell, as he saw the Cursed Wolf, a mighty creature nearly as large as Cerberus, tear apart the Avaricious and the Prodigal beneath his paws. A Fire Giant watched over his pet and occasionally smashed the sinners beneath his feet. Vin turned around quickly when he felt a cool breeze in the d*mned winds, and caught a glimpse of the one Judgement called "Wraith." Before he could react, the ghost flew into him, and Vin felt the tug of possession gripping his soul. With all his strength, he called upon Metatron, the Voice of G*d himself, who was imbued within his body on this holy quest, to come out. In a blast of holy power, Wraith screamed in agony as his essence was dispersed into the ether. Vin turned to see Wind, the ghost's sister. "I care not of your alignment, for you are a being of unholy creation. With my absolvment, I grant you rest," Vin said, raising his hand. A beam of white light shot forth from his palm, piercing Wind, causing her to shatter. Vin turned and began looking for the next portal.

Posted by Linko_16

He... killed my sister... YOU B@#$%^&!!

Well, I guess she was just sent to heaven. My own unrest was probably all that kept her on Earth anyway. High-five, Sable.

Posted by The Judge

Once again, part of Billards get into your sister. Owned.

Joking though, of course.

I'll be writing the last one within the next two days.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: Once again, part of Billards get into your sister. Owned.

For this I shall kill you.

Posted by The Judge

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Story #15[/CENTER][/SIZE]

Vin emerged from the portal in a world unlike he had even thought possible from his knowledge of the bible. He was in Phlegethon, the 7th level of Hell. The ground below him was scorching, but what was worse was the scene before him. Stretching as far as the eye could see was a boiling river of blood. Immersed in the depths below, the wretched souls screamed in agony. These souls were condemned of the sin of violation: Themselves, their neighbors, and ***. Occasionally, the drowning, boiling souls would rise to the surface for air, their cries bursting forth into the air. Atop a mighty rock was a twisted beast, resembling the upper body of a man with a goats' head and the lower body of a serpent. He carried within his six arms three mighty bows, each graced with arrows at least twice as long as Vin was tall. With each wretched soul that burst forth and exposed their flesh, he let an arrow fly, piercing their hearts with ease. A quick scream of anguish, and they plumetted down below again. Vin resolved to quickly find the next portal.

Alastor emerged from the portal, ending up a barren land of flames. Surrounding him were citadels made of iron. He was in the City of Dis, the 6th level of Hell, containing the Heretics. Above him, three Furies, mighty harpies weilding spears, flew in circles, screaming like banshees. They swooped down at what they believed a fresh soul, and were instantly cut down, their wings clipped and their backs sliced open. Shade stepped on top of their crumpled corpses, and calmly said "He's mine."

Alastor drew out his handguns and began to fire. Shade effortlessly deflected the bullets back at Alastor, catching a few of the wounds in his arms. He drew forth his sword and rushed Shade, but quickly stopped as he heard a mighty hissing. The ruler of Dis, Queen of Vipers and Silence, had been roused from her temple. Medusa slowly slithered down the temple steps with impunity. She cast a glance at Shade, shooting a petrifying ray at the samurai. Shade positioned his blade sideways, reflecting the ray back at Alastor. Alastor quickly slashed the ray, sending it back to Shade. The two began a fierce and deadly game of ping-pong with the ray, and Medusa, growing impatient, let loose another volley, adding three more to the game. Shade managed to catch all four at the same time, reflecting them back at Alastor in a large spray. Alastor leapt backwards, flipping over in the process. He caught the last one with his blade, firing it back at Shade as the other three caught Medusa, turning her instantly into stone. Shade reflected the ray back at Alastor, who in turn pulled out his gauntlet and caught the ray like a ball. Shade, realizing the game was over, launched forward at Alastor, who quickly dodged to the left and slammed the ray into Shade's face. Shade instantly turned to stone and, carrying the same momentum, shot forward into the temple beyond them, shattering to the floor. Alastor grabbed his sword and looked for the next portal.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

A single portal swirled above Malebolge, the 8th plane of Hell. Opeth stood there patiently, a clear view of the sinners below him. He looked down, sneering at the Panderers, Seducers, Flatterers, Simonists, Soothsayers, Grafters, Hypocrites, Thieves, False Councelors, Sowers of Discord, Counterfeiters and Falsifiers all hanging precariously over the Giant's Well, suffering every torture imaginable at the hands of Mephistopheles, Ruler of the 8th. He had already forseen that this would be his greatest mission, to defend the final plans of his Master, and eagerly awaited the chance to murder the priest and the half angel.

As if on cue, the two targets leapt from different portals at the same time. "Welcome, heathens, to the end of your infernal journey. Here is your resting point, in the 8th circle." Opeth threw aside his cloak, revealing his chained armor. He drew his hands to his sides, summoning hundreds of spiked chains along his arms and claws. Vin rose his gun and fired, and the chains, as if by their own accord, effortlessly batted the bullets away. Alastor rushed Opeth, who spun, lashing Alastor across the stomach and chest. He leapt at Vin, kneeing him in the stomach and uppercutting him in the chin, launching the cyborg upwards. As Alastor charged again, Opeth grabbed him by the neck and threw him down to the floor beyond him. Vin's body fell limply before Opeth, who then punched the cyborg downwards in midair, smashing him into Alastor. "This is the best Heaven has to offer? This is funner than I thought!" Opeth gloated.

As Vin got up, both of the two sprouted Angel Wings, Vin's being metallic and jagged. Alastor flew up into the air and came down hard, his sword in an overhead arch. Opeth rose his chains to block, but Alastor sliced through them like butter, ripping a vertical hole in Opeth's chest. Opeth grabbed Alastor by the face and began to squeeze, the spikes around his hands digging deep into the angel's face. His attention distracted, Vin leapt at him, pulling a grenade out. He ignored the pain of the slashing chains and punched the grenade deep into Opeth's wound. Opeth, realizing what just happened, threw Alastor down. He grabbed his two horns, and with a scream of agony, he ripped them out of his skull, pulling out parts of his brain. He threw the horns with all his strength, each one catching Alastor and Vin in the chest, digging deep into their sternums. Opeth rose his head back and let out a bloody, insane laugh, and subsequently exploded in a spray of blood and gore. Alastor and Vin, utilizing a power they rarely could tap into, pulled forth the horns from their chests and layed their hands down on the wounds, healing them. Their powers were spent---they would have to defeat Judgement by skill alone. With no warning, they were thrust downwards, past the sinners and into Cocytus, the 9th level of Hell.

The air was freezing. They stood atop a cliff, at the end of which stood Judgement. "Behold, Heaven's mightiest, the originator of all that was good, and the avatar of all that is Sin. Behold, my father, Lucifer!" He motioned behind him. Looking beyond, they saw a mighty angel, chained to the center of the earth. The beast had three heads, each chewing furiously at the souls of the greatest traitors of all time, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. Frozen from the waist below, Satan's six once beautiful wings lie in tatters. His hands unconciously scratched at scabbed and oozing wounds that would never heal. They could feel the despair and absolute hatred emodied within that mighty being.

"And now, before the eyes of my father, I will spill the blood of the Voice of ***, and bring about the new age of destruction. Prepare yourselves," Judgement said, and drew his onyx sword. Faster than either could brace themselves for, Judgement shot forward, a trail of Fire, Ice, and Darkness flashing behind him. He slashed Alastor across the stomach, stopping immediately behind him. He grabbed Alastor by the back, digging his claw into the angel's skin, and threw him into the nearest wall. Stretching out his hands, he released a blast of Hellfire at Alastor, incinerating his feathered wings. Vin rose his gun and shot a consecrated bullet, hitting Judgement in the shoulder. Judgement turned to Vin and pulled the bullet out of his shoulder. He threw it at Vin, after which an endless stream of bullets followed, pounding hard against Vin's chest. He rushed within the line of his own fire, stabbing Vin hard straight through the stomach. White blood, blessed with the spirit of Metatron, poured onto the ground. Suddenly, the world around them began to shake.

"See the defeat of man, Priest and Angel alike. Look down upon the destruction of your precious child, Almighty G*d! The new Armageddon is here!" Judgement basked in glory, reveling in his achievment of his ultimate goal. Suddenly, Alastor, now only human, rushed at Judgement with his sword, rage burning in his eyes. Overhead swing, double cross-low, and a sideflip followed by a vertical spin. The two matched blades perfectly, Alastor moving at a much faster pace than he had ever imaged he could. Vin joined in the fight, shooting at Judgement from afar. As Judgement parried the human's blade, he rose his left gauntlet, catching the bullets and throwing them to the floor.

Vin could not let this happen. He had already allowed Armageddon to take place. He had to defeat the son of Satan. Calling forth the power invested in him, he summoned all the strength he could, and released several blasts of the Fire of Sinai. Judgement turned just in time to witness the holy fires as they smashed into his chest. He reeled back, but quickly righted himself. As he got up, however, the barrel of Vin's pistol pressed hard against his face. Suddenly, a sword pierced through his back, impaling his heart.

"No...it...can't end like this. It won't end like this!" Judgement reached up quickly and grabbed Alastor behind him by the head, snapping his neck. As he made the final twist, Vin shot him in the face, blowing away half his head. Judgement gave half a smile at the priest, and slashed his blade as fast as he could, severing Vin's upper torso from his hips. He grabbed the upper body and hugged it close as his life faded from him. As Judgement finally died, Vin's still-living body scrambled to get out of Judgement's grasp, to no avail. Judgement exploded in a nuclear blast of unholy fire, incinerating both himself and the priest.

[CENTER]*****[/CENTER]

Ant stood outside the mighty castle as he saw the meteor shower begin. The clouds parted as a mighty trumpet blared, and the Four Horsemen rode in the fiery skies, destroying everything beneath them. He knew Judgement had succeeded, but in his heart, he also knew the angels had won. "Guess it's time for another journey," he said to himself, and once again set off to the hills, ready for whatever awaited him.

[SIZE=4][CENTER]EPILOGUE[/CENTER][/SIZE]

After the End of Days, the world rebuilt itself. Futuristic technology had been implemented, and gang wars were beginning in full sway.

"Is everything prepared?" A strong, dashing man asked, his sword and ancient pistols at his side. "Yes, my lord Maian, we are prepared to launch battle against the M16. James should be no match for our forces."

"Excellent," Maian said. He turned to the hunchbacked traveller who had come a few days ago. "What do you predict the outcome to be?"

"I'm not sure right now...the hump isn't being very cooperative," Ant protested. Maian just laughed.

Posted by The Judge

Having finally finished, I'd prefer it if everyone who read this entire story gave me some responses, albiet a bit more detailed than "That kicked *ss!" or "That sucked!" If you want, rate it out of ten, but I'd appreciate detailed feedback. Thank you for enjoying the fruits of my labor. :)

Posted by Klarth

An eight. Great in parts, stumbly in others, a good read all round.

bring on a sequel! er...

Posted by 007 ninja

I say keep it down to earth in your next story. I had to squirm at parts because it got just a bit too cheesy. Otherwise, great story.

8/10!

Posted by Ch

I agree with 007

but I thought it was VERY entertaining 9/10

Posted by Shade

Nine. The main reason being that I got to kill somebody in my favorite way possible.