free tickets for wwe smackdown show

Posted by bazariah

thats right, a buddy of mine has a mate who's wife has free tickets for smackdown in birmingham next monday, so guess where im going next monday night... thats right birmingham..how cool is that wwe live show for free :D

Posted by William

That's cool. Congrats. But wait...Monday night? Isn't Monday night RAW and Tuesday night Smackdown?

Posted by bazariah

it is but they have house shows during the week, thus the smackdown brand is over here, the taping will be tuesday, or may even be a merging of both

Posted by William

Ah, that's nice. Well, enjoy yourself, have fun and let me know how it goes.

I've never been to any live event before, so it'd be nice to hear how it is from someone I actually know.

And I was a bit surprised to find out you actually liked wrestling. I really had no clue.

Posted by bazariah

yeah i've been a fan for over 14 years, i prefer the mid 90's "cartoon era" to the current day stuff, which sadly i dont get to see much of anymore

but yeah i'll tell you how it was dude

Posted by G-Sides

MAN I WOULD SO MOVE THIS TO SPORTS IF I COULD

Posted by bazariah

i thought about putting it in sports, but is it sport or entertainment, and since it gets reffered to as both it becomes an off-topic (in my mind :D)

Posted by posem_diest

When you go, you better boo SPIKE DUDLEY BY GAWD.

Posted by bazariah

turns out my mate got the info wrong, it's not a smackdown house show... it's a telivised raw show :D , how hardcore is that! plus we are on vip guest list, so hopefully that'll mean front row :D:D and if im in front row look for me, i'll be wearing my spiderman shirt

and we may even be able to hang out with the wrestlers too! and my cameras been taken out by my parents today arggh

Posted by bazariah

it was awesome, we got there today and we had no real idea about where we were sitting, we ended up with second row, but near the entrance walkways, near the front of the ring, so we had a sweet view of the ring, and we got filmed a lil bit too :D. me and my mate kept jumping up as soon as the superstars were appearing

They opened up with the Kid Rock video and peple either bood or cheered whoever was on the screen.

The show was a sell out and the crowd were fairly hot all night.

Lilian looked stunning and sung '*** save the queen' although her timing was a little off!

Sunday Night Heat

1. Simon Dean pinned Robbie Brookside.
The crowd were into Simon and a few people recognised Brookside too.

2.The Heartthrobs pinned Swartz and Domino.
Crowd were mostly cold during this one exept for a huge 'Gay boys' chant that broke out mid match.

3.The Hurricane pinned Maven.
Maven came out to William Regals' old music strangely! The crowd liked the Hurricane and were pleased when he won.

Raw began and The crowd errupted for Batista, however when christian was shown on the screen the crowd were more for him.

It was great fun. It was amazing how split the crowd was for the main event; Christian was so over!

The only boring chant of the night went up during the masterlock challenge when he put it on some 'local guy' who looked like Shakespeare!

The Viscera and Trish segments grew great laughs from the crowd.

There really wasn't much wrestling to talk about and I cant even remember a move that the crowd popped for.

After the show HHH called us a bunch of 'Limey Bastards' and trash talked whilst Batista slowly go to his feet. He did a 'double noggin knocker' and Flair and HHH staggered around before performing a stereo 'Flair Flop' which went down a treat.

Regal got Pop of the night and he seemed to be loving the English football songs that were being sung during his match.

Posted by Scorpion

Do you know when it will air? Cause RAW is on right now in America.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Scorpion: Do you know when it will air? Cause RAW is on right now in America.

thats the one

christian/batista main event :D

Posted by William

I'm watching it now, and I'm going to look for you baz ;) lol

Posted by bazariah

Quoting William: I'm watching it now, and I'm going to look for you baz ;) lol

look to the wrestlers left side, as in the right side of the screen, as they come down the entrance, im kinda near the front :D

Posted by millercan

does it look lyk i care ?

Posted by millercan

soz my kid typed that in

Posted by Crazy K

thats cool Bazariah, I wish I got to go to a live show. Man how I wish I was rich right now.