I Think It's Time...

Posted by Sean Fury

To make an actual reentrance. This will be my official return to the life of Sim Battling, since I've pretty much been inactive for the past months. Whomever chooses to battle me, you have first strike, and make haste with your descision to fight or not, for my arena is ready and waiting for your agreement to battle. A Demon Sean Fury shall be my ally for this battle, so who wants to die?

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

I dislike death, so I shall "attempt" to win... what's the arena?

edit: my character will be Janus... the only one I have so far...

Posted by Sean Fury

OoC: The arena will be an advanced New York City, half my description doesn't even matter, since we probably won't even be in those areas, but I felt creative. We'll be fighting primarily in the Business District (starts at second paragraph). Now...come at me as your life depended on it.
IC:
The sky was as jet-black as raven feathers, dotted with yellow dots, sparkling like gems. Stolen gems. Not a cloud dared to touch this serene backdrop to the equally complimentary New York City. Even though it was a monstrosity to the beauty of nature, in the new golden age of technology, this was paradise; this was utopia. In the day, the city roared with activity, deafeningly loud, and even at night it was, but no one complained for this was life in the cities. This new version of the once loved New York City was improved vastly upon the original, and it become enormous as time grew old, that it actually became divided into four different sectors. The Northern Sector (also called the Residential District) was were everyone lived in the city, filled with the cheapest to the most expensive hotels and apartments, it was rare to actually see anyone walking around here, because everyone either spent their time in the Business District or the Club District, or when they had extra free time, they would go to Centre Park (remained after the first one nearly completely burned down in the original New York City). The Eastern Sector, the Club District, was constantly active, whether it be night or day, you could bet there was at least five-thousand people stumbling around in drunken stupors here. The best part of this district was that public-drunkenness was not a crime, nudity in public was not a crime, and there were very little other rules as well: and the public ate it up, mainly the teenagers, but that

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

After a short while lounging in a tree in Centre Park, the only place he could be without being ridiculed for his appearance, Janus felt what seemed to be a shadow-form Darting overhead. Startled by the silent passing, he fell out of the tree, while still pulling off the graceful landing only a cat can. Searching around, Janus catches a wiff of something odd, out of place even. Hurriedly, he followed the scent, until he felt his steel take shape. The first piece became a magnifacent hilt, and growing from this the blade. The hilt slowly formed the features of a highly detailed dragon, which appeared to be holding something in its mouth. The wings seemed to be spreading as the hilt continued to shape itself; Every scale shown with excruciating precision. 'Truly an amazing blade,' Janus thought to himself, tail twitching with marvel. 'It must one of the legendary holy swords'. The other piece of steel, which would normally turn to armor, shifted to a blade as well. After it fully formed, it seemed to vanish in the shadow. The blade then spilt in two, forming identical daggers. After adjusting his equipment, Janus continued his chase. When he saw what before seemed shadow, he charged at him with the long sword, creating a frozen mist around the blade itself. The stranger had sensed the attack coming, and dodged the main swing, only to get caught by a sharp, familiar hilt. "A master of the shadow arts shouldn't have possession of a holy blade!" Janus shouted as he swung himself around before stopping.

OOC: How was that? I put a bit of thought into that... I couldn't come up with a great reason for the first strike, but... this works just fine for me

Posted by Sean Fury

I'm sorry, Khyron, but schoolwork has hindered my attempts to type up my next move. If all goes well, it should be done by, at latest, tommorow night. I have it all written done, I just need to type it up.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

that's ok... my last battle didn't get farther than my intro anyways... as long as it continues here, I'm fine...

side note: chrono needs to manage his time a little better... he seems to be doing to much at once, and it's delaying my battle with him... oh well. I got plenty of time.

... I need to stop using so many elipses... yeah...

Posted by Sean Fury

OoC: Doesn't this look like it was worth waiting for? Sorry it took so long.
IC:
Sean stuttered, staggered, and stepped backwards,

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

IC: Sean looked down at the Neko as he waited to see his reaction, but something wasn't quite right. From the nearby shadows, Someone started clapping. "I didn't think my illusions could be battered around," said Janus, stepping out of the shade. The beaten and bruised form behind the surprised Sean fades, and the blade falls and dissipates. "Nice technique by the way. Let me show you one of mine." With that, he put up his hands, and started focusing (ooc: reminds you of something, huh?). A heavy mist started pouring out of his palms all around him, creating a thourgh fog as the mist lightened. When the mist reached Sean, he could feel his clothes stiffening quickly as the iced over. As Sean tried to get himself out of the mist, Janus made four illusions of himself and each ran in different directions. One leaped and came at Sean from above. An other came from behind. The other two each came from the sides, and Janus himself charged the front. Their blades were enveloped with the swirling mists, and they each had a look of rage in their eyes. Janus and his illusions was moving at amazing speeds, though they were just above average for his kind. Each copy got a clean strike in, causing sean to fall in pain, not realizing he was physically unharmed. Then Janus came in with a swing of the sword, leaving a gash in Sean's right arm. Janus and his illusions started running circles around sean, to further confuse him as to which is the real one.

OOC: Who needs the crappy after image technique?

Posted by Sean Fury

Again, I apologize Khyron, I've been working myself to death lately and I come online extremely tired and can't find the energy to type up the rest of my next post. I have it all written down, just need to type it up...

Posted by Sean Fury

I'm so sorry Khyron, but I can't find my papers where I wrote my next post. I've been looking as hard as I can, but I can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking, but if I don't find it I'll have to redo the latter of my post =/

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

that's okay. I can wait.

Posted by Sean Fury

Tonight's the night Khyron, I just found my post and I will have it done and typed tonight. =D

Posted by Sean Fury

Sean howled in pain and toppled to the ground. He never anticipated such a dirty tactic from a Nekobito: and he growled. With a deep breath, he rose to a knee, clutching his right arm which had been cut deeper than he had first thought.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

ooc: o.O time to start getting more serious in my posts... now to get myself to write an oppropriate response...

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

OOC: best I could do right now... couldn't make it much better if I tried to

IC: As Janus lay unconscious in the ground, his body was going through some apparent changes. Two long, sharp bones shot out of his back, and formed slowly into wings. The angel wing developed the muscle first, layering onto itself, followed by the skin, then feathers. The demon wing sprouted four long finger-esqe bones, which also had muscle growing onto them. Leathery webbing formed between the bones. Janus

Posted by Sean Fury

Sorry, Khyron, don't think I've abandoned you, I've just had too much homework and Star Wars to deal with in the past week. I have everything done, just needs to be typed...

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

ooc: I've just recetly been distracted by Star Wars as well. great movie, in my opinion.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Khyron: ooc: I've just recetly been distracted by Star Wars as well. great movie, in my opinion.

<3<3<3<3

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

ooc: bump... Sean, please post your response soon