About this whatever hack right now

Posted by The Judge

It says I have a missing plugin (quicktime applegate or whatever) on the top of the page, and every time I go to the main page, it brings me to http://www.king-of-da-wackos.com/Half_my_brain_tied_behind_my_back_just_to_make_it_fair__Look_in_the_dictionary_under_the_word_wacko_and_you_will_see_a_picture_of_me_there__IQ_300__Im_a_clone_of_Albert_Einstein__Me_da_King_of_Da_Wackos/ in which I have to retype in my password and go to the new site "VGC Index 2." Now I blatantly ask "wtf?"

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You should know Jesse by now. Just don't go to the main page until he sets it right. I think there is a .wav file and a redirect, which logs you out anyhow. So just use the forum jump.

Posted by Jesse Smith

pze get Quicktime!!!! Um no, you don't have to log in. Most links on the page will redirect back here!!!!!

Posted by Lethal Shadow

You're still alive eh?

Posted by The Judge

I can't get quicktime Jesse, my computer isn't allowing it. Please don't force this site and it's users to get something they don't need.

Posted by Hyper

If you have Firefox and the adblock plugin you can block the sound from playing.

Posted by The Judge

But every time I go to the main page, it has a little window at the top that pushes everything down and says I need a new plugin. You can imagine how annoying that gets.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

Grrrr. Everytime I reload the main page I have to sign in. Jesse whatever you did fix it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Hyper: If you have Firefox and the adblock plugin you can block the sound from playing.

ACK!!!!!!!! Don't tell them that!!!!!!!!!!!

:::Grrrr. Everytime I reload the main page I have to sign in. Jesse whatever you did fix it.

psst, n00bie, read through da replies and ye shall find da answer!!!!!!

Posted by The Judge

Yeah yeah, you can avoid doing that, obviously, but can't you just take this idiotic hack off and let us go to the main page normally again?

Posted by Boner

I thought you were going away Jesse. Not that I'm *****ing about you posting. My point is....actually, I don't think I really have a point.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: Yeah yeah, you can avoid doing that, obviously, but can't you just take this idiotic hack off and let us go to the main page normally again?

Dude! Wacko + normal don't match!!!!!!

:::I thought you were going away Jesse.

er what r u talking about??!!! I would NEVER leave!!!!!!!!! Look at a kalinder. It's April!!!!!!!!!! (That's April Fools Month for those of you in Rio Linda.) :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Sean Fury

Jesse, how about you do something extremely wacko for yourself...and take the file out of the main page! No one would expect it, there would be mass confusion.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

just click login, you dont' have to type anything

Posted by Iris

Clicking any of the forum links on the index will just send you to the board, already logged in. It doesn't make a difference being logged in on the main page or not.