Jesse Smith....

Posted by Fei-on Castor

What the heck is going on?

Posted by The Judge

I have no clue. It logged me off the site for a moment, the sub-bar said GRRRRRR-something or something like that, and the address was changed to "www.king-of-da-wackos.com" or something.

Posted by The Judge

http://www.king-of-da-wackos.com/Half_my_brain_tied_behind_my_back_just_to_make_it_fair__Look_in_the_dictionary_under_the_word_wacko_and_you_will_see_a_picture_of_me_there__IQ_300__Im_a_clone_of_Albert_Einstein__Me_da_King_of_Da_Wackos/
This is apparently the web adress. Nice poem.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I've realized that Jesse is an a-hole.

Hyper taking over was just a joke. Jesse didn't really sell the site.

He's addicted to this place! He can never leave!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No, we've been hacked!!!

Posted by The Judge

I figured a while back that Hyper owning this site now was a joke. However, it's true that we also may have been hacked.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, kids, what month is this??!?!! That's right!! April, for those of you in Rio Linda!!! pze no hack da site!!!!!!!! We still have 10 days of this stuff left before April Fools Month ends!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I never left!!! I just made myself invisible, changed to a new usergroup and stayed as admin!!!! (Hyper was also an admin!!)

Posted by The Judge

Are you gonna reinstall those horrible swearing censors?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: Are you gonna reinstall those horrible swearing censors?

Your wish is my command!!!!!

I'm tempted to get my 666 Rep Power back and just de-rep anytime I see a moron post that get's around the **** censors. :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

You're ****ing joking right? The removal of the censors is probably one of the better things done here! People already know how to get around it, so why bother leaving them there?

Posted by Boner

I have to agree with The Judge on this one. It didn't seem like anyone was really abusing the privilege. Anyway, welcome back Jesse....i guess :tomato:

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

... I believe most of us are annoyed... 'tis reason enough to de-wackofy the main page...

Posted by Darkelf

So are you going to leave Hyper as a hidden admin as you have done to yourself for a week?

Posted by Klarth

Happy AFD, childrens.

Posted by Xero

This forum is messed up! I'm leaving!

Posted by Bubblez

Hehe, I knew it!!! :bowser:

Posted by Dreadnought

Oh, rats.
Can we please keep the free ****ing speech?

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

Yay, Jesse is back!

We can all be happy!

Posted by Axis

Are you going to keep the list of super moderators or get rid of them?

Posted by Arczu

Wow... I did NOT see this coming. Hmm.

I fear what the future holds...

Posted by Jak Pattinson

who is this jessee?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Trust me kid, you don't want to know! :D:D:D:D He'z a messed up wacko on crack with half his brain...... :D:D:D:D

Posted by Jak Pattinson

so you're jessee. hi buddy.

Posted by Shade

What's with you and the word 'buddy'?

Posted by Kratos

Quoting Jesse Smith: Your wish is my command!!!!!

I'm tempted to get my 666 Rep Power back and just de-rep anytime I see a moron post that get's around the **** censors. :D:D:D:D

so it was all a ****ing joke? i mean come on dumbass april fool's day is the first day of the month not a ******* whole month you crack-upped bastard

Posted by The Judge

Wow, how audacious of you. This is why no one likes April; everyone get's all crabby. :(

Posted by Dark

Meh, I still want the banners.