ssbm hours

Posted by Mini Rebew

post your play time on super smash bros melee here...i have 436...im sure someone can beat it...but meh...whoever wins will get the prize of being the dorkiest single man on this site...i guess

Posted by Corrupt

Moved to Super Smash Bros.

And, let's see... I fired up the ol' Cube and saw that I have 417 hours total spent on the game. I couldn't quite top your record, so I guess you're currently the "dorkiest man" for now ;) Although I'm sure some of the other smashers around here will shatter your record.

And, funny... I also have 1,395 hours for my power time. A lot of times I'd just leave the game running in the background while letting computers beat the crap out of each other. And other times I'd just forget that the game was on entirely.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Meh, I have about 700 hours on SSBM, I haven't really checked in a long time bu it's somewhere around there.

Posted by D.J Cat

300 + hours Power TIme.

150 or so hours play time.

Its interesting to put on Super Sudden Death for an hour with bombs and stuff, go play football for an hour then come back and guess on who won the match...

Posted by coromoro

Last time I checked, it was over 1200 hours.

Posted by Cyphus

last time i checked my total vs play time was right under 1,000 hours.
i mean..yea...if u just wanna count how long my game has been on its 1700.

the total adds into account 1 player stuff(like all the target tests i did) and times u just leave ur controller sitting...so it really shouldn't get as much poragative as the vs. play time.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Power time: 1,264
Play time: 1, 084

Those numbers seem WAY too high....

Posted by The Judge

I remember me and Cold Fire had over 1000 hours until his file got erased. Pity, because he had everything for that game. Literally.

Posted by Ant

...was it really that much ^_- Huh...seems believeable. But now it's at an ever so low 50ish...I've lost the passion. Perhaps I'll get all the trophies back someday.

Posted by The Judge

We're still playing it constantly though.

Posted by Corrupt

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys kick my a[b][/b]ss at SSBM when I go visit Simi, seeing as I haven't practiced nearly as much over the past few weeks.

And speaking of which, I'm gonna go play some Smash right now!

Posted by Dark Link

For my Sisters' and I...Around 1200+ Hours

Too...Much...Playing...:eek:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Does anyone else think those hours are incredibly high?

1000 hours is like, fourty days. That's more than a month of sitting in front of this game...

Posted by Ant

Sigh, you just made me sad.

Posted by Mini Rebew

it is high, thats why were all dorks...if you dont like being called a dork, im sorry

oh, and sorry about the posting it in the cube section instead of this one...IM NEW

Posted by Arczu

Anything beats good old ZERO

...I'm looking for this game. In fact, I'm looking for both of them!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

EBAY MONEY ORDER!

I dunno how many hours. My game has been deleted a couple of times, so my hours aren't true.

Posted by Screenname

thats a hella lot of hours