Chat Rooms

Posted by NeoToasty7

There's a desperate need to update all of the chat rooms. By kicking off and replacing them to simply bringing back some rooms.

I've been thinking on this line-up for a short period, about two days, and I've came up with this:

Kick GameCube off, replace it with Wii. It's been about 6 - 7 years now since the GameCube's existence, and the Wii Room hasn't even been made?

Playstation is fine, as it still generalizes Playstation of all consoles.

Pokemon is fine.

Sim Battle is fine as well.

Game Boy needs an update to Nintendo DS.

X-Box needs to be updated to X-Box 360, for the same reason as the GameCube Room.

Smash Bros should be gone, and replaced with? The World of Nintendo Room, once more. Smash Bros is beginning to become dated and old news even with Brawl around. It'd be nice to have the main room be of World of Nintendo chat like the site.

Posted by fnool

Please, do go on

Posted by Ant

How about we get rid of all them, and replace them with one overarching VGChatroom?!

Posted by fnool

My grand plan for VGC is to replace the vBulletin forums with a 1996-esque guestbook. Green text, pink background, pictures of Belgian farmers all over the place.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Sounds sweet. Make sure to have some glittery **** in the background, or snow when it's winter, and I'll consider the site to be the greatest creation on the internet.

Posted by Lady Gaga

I'm surprised the chats are still active. Doesn't Draxamus manage them?

Other than speeding up the servers and naming them appropriately, there's not much that probably needs to be done there.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Lady Gaga: I'm surprised the chats are still active. Doesn't Draxamus manage them?

Other than speeding up the servers and naming them appropriately, there's not much that probably needs to be done there.

Drax manages all of them except the pokemon chat. Its the only chatroom with people in it, and it needed a mod so Astanax volunteered as mod, as Drax isn't around.

Drax dropped by and he wanted to run the pokechat but none of the people in the chat knew him and wanted Astanax as mod, and there was a poll and stuff, and Astanax won. :)