Blog/Potentially Main Board Poll for cats

Posted by Omni

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=34717

Read it and vote. There's more people posting now so more people should see this in theory. There's discussion of it possibly being a main board instead of a blog in the thread, so post about that if you care and have an opinion.

I support it being a blog, and I'm indifferent to it being a main board.

Posted by Ant

I don't see any issues with this being a main board. It can be more than help it can be about SERIOUS ISSUES people are having or want to vent about and whatnot.

Posted by Omni

Now that I've thought about it, the only problems that I see with it being a main board would be the huge potential for ****posters like Panic who love racking up their post counts to post a lot about things that nobody who isn't stupid would need advice about and people like Poco trolling it every 5 minutes.

However, since it would have some kind of moderation, neither is really an issue and both could wind up being entertaining for various reasons. I'll support it being a regular board.

Posted by Linko_16

A forum specifically about peoples' personal problems could become a whine-fest, but I've been to a few other webforums with more generic "rants and raves" board. Hearing someone take a couple of minutes to ***** about something that annoys them often serves for a pretty good conversation starter. It would still be open for someone talking about their personal life, so would that be a better, more inclusive idea?