Dragon Ball Kai

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dragon ball z with all the filler cut out and redrawn scenes (well the important ones anyway) it ****ing owns, its only on episode 35 and its about to start the frieza fights, whereas the original series started that **** on episode EIGHTY EIGHT. jesus christ it owns

does anyone watch it, anime is for faggots i know....... but dragon ball z is good

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i'm going to miss this crucial scene though

[youtube=fOeLtRLeNYE]fOeLtRLeNYE[/youtube]

Posted by Ant

why does goku sound like a little boy?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

goku owns

Posted by Phantasm

Yeah, I'm watching it and I CANNOT WAIT FOR EP 36.

It's amazing how I've already watched the series like 50 times and this remake has me equally entertained. Totally digging the new OST music also.
Dokkan dokkan paradiseee

Posted by Phantasm

actually I was talking with lolin about how Jees' name is pronounced like Jizz in jap.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

he was australian in the english dub that owned

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting Ant: why does goku sound like a little boy?

Because he's voiced by a woman. Always has been, in Japan.

Anywho, I'll watch this when Funimation inevitably publishes it as DragonBall Z Super Saiyan Director's Cut, since I haven't bought a single portion of DBZ on DVD yet.

Posted by Slade

I want to check this out, but there are a hundred million fansubs. Which one should I be watching? link plz

Posted by Omni

Darn, I'll miss the episodes where literally nothing happened aside from them discussing power levels and using their scouters.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Slade;955201]I want to check this out, but there are a hundred million fansubs. Which one should I be watching? link plzi usually go with freezesubs or just watch it streaming on http://getdbkai.com/

Posted by Linko_16

I watched several episodes of it a couple of months ago, but I decided that I would rather wait until it was totally finished and then watch it all at once. I hate waiting for new episodes to come out.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

this week's episode was ****ing badass

Posted by Mystic Hero

Been watching this ever since the release of the very first episode. Still entertaining for me even at the age I am now lol, just doesn't get old for me. Now that all the bull**** is out of the way I can look forward to a faster progression of the story. Still, I will miss those few fillers that made me laugh my *** off as a child.

Quoting Linko_16: I watched several episodes of it a couple of months ago, but I decided that I would rather wait until it was totally finished and then watch it all at once. I hate waiting for new episodes to come out.

I almost started doing this about 12 episodes into the series, but I've come to enjoy it a bit now since it makes me feel like I'm 9 again, waiting every few days in anticipation for another new episode to be released. Good times.

Posted by Max Mouse

How many times are they going to remake this? Didn't they remastered it not too long ago? I seen the same story a million times from Atari's obsession of making another DBZ game. I honestly don't see a point in watching this with no fillers.. The fillers were good, garlic jr saga was awesome.. Yeah I seen few episodes of Kai but I lost interest because it's same stuff I seen before and it's already in english anyway.

Posted by GameMiestro

You mean you get to see Krillin impaled by Freeza for 20 straight minutes now? Great Scott!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i think a lot of what makes the show so great is the new OST

[youtube=w3iHL10IvPk]w3iHL10IvPk[/youtube]

the english dub i grew up with had ****ty rock and techno

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

number 10 sounds like an anime version of dont worry be happy