my music...

Posted by G-Sides

all midis, which no one is really a fan of listening to for very long, but it'd be real nice if some of you could tell me what you *honestly* think of it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?unyzlzg2onj

all done in tabit or ableton.

Posted by coromoro

As you very well predicted, I'm not a big fan of listening to MIDI files for too long, so I just listened to the first half. They're all very well-balanced in terms of instrumentation. It feels like a pretty "tight" sound, if you know what I mean - the instruments blend in perfectly. Your tracks are pretty catchy and original. I found a couple of the tracks to be a little repetitive, but I'm guessing that on real instruments I probably wouldn't have thought so. Iron-Fist Possession was my favourite track out of the ones I listened to, but each track definitely stands out and offers something unique.

So yeah, good stuff. You should keep making music. Do you have a band or anything? Got anything planned for all these ideas?

Posted by Crazy K

I like it. I listen to 8-bit/chiptunes all the **** time, so midi doesn't bother me one bit.

But yeah, I like it enough to listen to it more yo.

Posted by G-Sides

ty cRaZy K :p

[quote]Do you have a band or anything? Got anything planned for all these ideas?

the irony if it all; i wrote all this myself but i can't actually play most of it. :| but i have a couple of friends who are interested in trying to play some of it.
and that's good news.