MegaMan 10

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Posted by GameMiestro

Looks pretty sweet. But "Sheep Man"? Seriously? Sounds like they ran out of ideas.

Posted by Stalolin

I love how the cover art is even more ridiculous than the last. I hope they keep that trend up, because I doubt this one is going to somehow bomb in sales.

Looking forward to it!

Posted by Zeta

Wonder if we'll get another female Robot Master.

MegaMan blasting the enemy robot in the face with a gun without even looking at it. Gotta love it.

Posted by GameMiestro

The cover for the first Megaman game is still probably the worst, it looks like a 12 year old drew it. XD

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=GameMiestro;954930]Looks pretty sweet. But "Sheep Man"? Seriously? Sounds like they ran out of ideas.you dont get it

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

mega man 9 owned but it was too easy, you could walk that **** easier than MM2 or 3 if you knew the robot master order, even w/o the order you could still stomp ****, concrete shot was mad cool

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: you dont get it

I think I get it just fine. Fireman? Threatening. Cutman? Oh yeah. Gutsman? Don't wanna mess with one of those.

Sheep man? What's he gonna do, throw lambchops at me?

I mean, I'm sure the fights will end up being just fine, it just seems like this boss design just doesn't fit into traditional Megaman lore.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

traditional megaman lore

Posted by GameMiestro

You will buy this game even if you have to fight Plunger Man, won't you? XD

They couldn't make Plunger Man without liscencing from Ubisoft. Here are some truly terrifying ones Capcom hasn't used yet: Tax Man (depletes your life with Fuzzy Math Ray), Repo Man (takes away previous robot powers you may have won), and Duct Tape Man (invincible, unbeatable McGuyver of all robot masters).

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote]Repo Man

IT'S FOUR A.M.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR ROBOT IS

*** I miss that movie XD

Posted by Stalolin

Fun fact: outside of mythological enemies, Megaman 3, 4, 9, and now 10 are the only games to feature a robot master that is also an animal.

They cut the whole animal bit when they started using only animals in the X series. Of course, the X series broke that too by using plants: Wire Sponge, Split Mushroom, Axle the Red, Tornado Tonion (yes, they used an onion), and Optic Sunflower.

Posted by Zeta

They managed to make dust and tops dangerous. I think I'm gonna play defensively when up against HaggisMan.

Posted by Linko_16

Proto Man's cover art makes me think of Break Man.