Lets talk about the classic cartoons!

Posted by JackWriter

I for one love top cat,Swat kats,Biker mice from mars and lots of other H-B cartoons.What about you?

Posted by Supermario

Pink Panther, Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry. Really great use of animation and music/sound. The Flintstones, Jetsons. I have not seem many Top Cat shows. How about Felix the Cat?

Posted by Ant

The only "classic" cartoons I cared for were the Loony Toons and Disney stuff. The Hanna Barbera stuff sucked. Sucked then, sucks now.

Posted by Zeta

Except for 2 Stupid Dogs.

Posted by GameMiestro

Does Courage the Cowardly Dog count as "classic"? Because that was the best cartoon on all of Cartoon Network back in the day when their lineup actually didn't suck. That and Justice League Unlimited...

If you're talking old classic I'd probably go with Tom and Jerry, Wiley Coyote and Popeye. All of them classics in their own ways.

Posted by JackWriter

Yo ant,Don't tell me ya hate Dexter's laboratory, cuz that's H-B!

Posted by Ant

Naw, Dexters Lab is pretty good. I was talking more about the 60's and 70's trash.

Posted by Panic!

Flintstones man. Good ****.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Ant: The Hanna Barbera stuff sucked. Sucked then, sucks now.

Wow, what a colossal gay you turned out to be. Take your gay opinion and go have gay sex with it somewhere else, you gay. Those cartoons ruled.

Posted by Shin-Ra

My main complaint about old cartoons is their usage of laugh tracks, which is one of the many reasons I've hated Scooby Doo since I was little. I also prefer the newer Hanna-Barbera stuff like 2 Stupid Dogs, Dexter's Lab and, yes, Powerpuff Girls. However, Tom and Jerry > all.

Posted by Omni

I love laugh tracks because I hate laughing at things when I'm by myself or the only one laughing.

Posted by brock9233

U remind me the old days when we use to watch shows like centurions,swat kats, power puff gals. I can't forget any of them.

Posted by Ant

power puff gals. lol.

Posted by Kutlass

I had a ritual of watching Duck Tales, TaleSpin, and Darkwing Duck every day after school. In that very order, I believe.

and Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers.

Posted by Ant

Heck yeah! I think the whole Disney Afternoon started to go downhill though with the inclusion of Bonkers.

Posted by radical

Looney Toons! Foghorn Leghorn is legendary.

Posted by Ant

even now I find the part in the episode where foghorn is playing with the genius kid and they play hide'n'seek really funny. somehow the kid plots some graph and digs in a certain spot and out comes foghorn even though he was hiding in a dumpster somewhere else. then he is just completely baffled and goes to look in the dumpster where he was hiding and says "no...I could be in there". what kid is gonna get that?

Posted by JackWriter

I remember one scene where bugs bunny,Elmer Fudd and Daffy Duck get themselves stuck with bubblegum.Bugs easily tricks them by rap dancing in bubble gum style and escapes.It was hilarious.