OmniTroll is an ArseHole!!!!

Posted by FFountain

Check this out! I have recently found a web page which lists broad information for game testing ground. The page has nearly everything in being employed as console game tester. One can start by taking a look at the blog message Three Most Popular Programs to Become a Computer Game Tester.

Posted by !(wacko1337)

welcome back WackoHater.

Posted by Max Mouse

Wackohater wouldn't advertise a scam...

Posted by !(wacko1337)

he does it all the time on forum posters onion.

Posted by Moronic

vhy omni troll > ??

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Does IP check.*

Bah!!! I was hoping to see WackoHaters IP address!!! Instead it matches no one!!!

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting Jesse Smith: *Does IP check.*

Bah!!! I was hoping to see WackoHaters IP address!!! Instead it matches no one!!!

So bringing back Wackohater is what you want for Christmas?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh, I would LOVE it if he came back!!! :D:D:D

Remember, when he's here, he can easily be driven INSANE!! If you're going to try to get him back, don't get your hopes up!!!! Remember, he hates my guts!!! Even after da site's all moved, and I'm de-admined :D, I would be surprised if he came back!!!!

Posted by Moronic

omniroll iz low life scum, lol

scumbag sent me ziss:

Dear Moronic,

You have received an infraction at Video Game Chat.

Reason: Go to hell and stop typing in a gay accent.
-------
You're gay.
-------

This infraction is worth 2147483647 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Quote:
I vant to by forum

All the best,
Video Game Chat

Posted by Max Mouse

I didn't even know he was a mod... I'm lucky I decided not to PM him and cuss him out about one of his previous posts.

Posted by !(wacko1337)

lol

Posted by FFountain

Quoting Max Mouse: I didn't even know he was a mod... I'm lucky I decided not to PM him and cuss him out about one of his previous posts.

You arfraid of morno like OmniTrolls ?? LOL you dump like Jezzie !!

Ugg boots Design
12:33 AM, Dec. 23, 2009 .. 0 comments .. Link

Ugg boots are traditionally made from sheepskin. The wool is tanned into the leather, and the upper part of the boot is assembled with the fleece on the inside. The soles of the boots are made from rubber, and the stitching is often prominent on the outside of the boot. The fleece draws away moisture, keeping the feet dry and at body temperature. Today they come in a variety of colours, including black, pink, blue, chestnut, fuchsia, and so on. Also they are available in both slip-on and lace-up varieties. The height of the boot can range from just above the ankle to, in some cases, over the knee. ugg women backpacks

Along with the sheepskin varieties, synthetic boots have entered the market. Although derided as "fake" by some in the industry, their lower price point made them appealing to large retail chains such as Myer.

cheap ugg women sandals