Forum Activity...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Posts per day...

Here's a goal for you guys. Keep it above 100 posts a day!!

Posted by Omni

I'm doing my part by posting in this thread.

Posted by Crazy K

Glad to see activity rising due to Klarth purchasing the forum. :)

Posted by FFountain

LOL, it is not one moron that is going to run this dump with a bunch of you aclowns aco-owners !!!

Posted by netman

Quoting FFountain: LOL, it is not one moron that is going to run this dump with a bunch of you aclowns aco-owners !!!

Just quoting this post for relevance in case FFountain deletes it. People need to see these stupid things.

Posted by fnool

FFountain is a valuable pillar of the community.

Posted by Omni

I was going to ban him for that gay post, but I decided not to because the forum's owner considers him valuable.

Posted by Linko_16

What does the first F stand for? FAGGOT?

Posted by Slade

Let us gather in this thread, friends... bask in his glowing visage, and wet our lips with the bounty of his faggot fountain.

Posted by Ant

if only vampiro v empire were here that would be double the amount of posts.

Posted by Stalolin

actually it would probably triple just sayin

Posted by FFountain

Quoting Omni: I was going to ban him for that gay post, but I decided not to because the forum's owner considers him valuable.

You are an a s s kissing moron, that cat has not paid a dime yet and you morons are calling him the forum owner !!!

LOL

Posted by Kutlass

i'll be plenty more encouraged to post once this stupid *** ****ing ****ty censor is gone.

Posted by Omni

Quoting FFountain: You are an a s s kissing moron, that cat has not paid a dime yet and you morons are calling him the forum owner !!!

LOL

Oh, look who got banned for being a worthless faggot.

Posted by Ant

WAVE OF THE FUTURE!

Posted by Dexter

I would think this place gets way more than 100 posts per day but I suppose I haven't fully grasp the reality of current VGC.

Posted by fnool

Quoting FFountain: You are an a s s kissing moron, that cat has not paid a dime yet and you morons are calling him the forum owner !!!

LOL

From this day forth I shall cease my use of "dude" and "guy" and exclusively refer to gentlemen as "cats" instead. You dig?

Posted by Phantasm

Fact: You know, over here we actually say "el gato" to the guys.
"ese gato", "aquel gato".

in b4 beaner

Posted by O.T.L

and girls are perras. hehe

Posted by Phantasm

or putas.