fnool - $350.00

Sold for $1,700. $916 covered.

You can send them to

@.com

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

expect mine in about 5 - 6 days

Posted by Max Mouse

All you got is 100$ so far?

Cool now can I google your email and visit you on other websites anytime I want.. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

It can take a few days for money to go from your bank to PayPal, unless you have a credit card.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Max Mouse;954563]All you got is 100$ so far?Klarth is making up the bulk of the money but I think he's still piecing it together.

Posted by fnool

First part of my payment will go through either tomorrow or on thursday, by which point we can start the transfer of ownership as previously agreed.

Posted by Corrupt

there we go, just finished sending the $50 as promised.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Updated*

Posted by Corrupt

actually could you put corrupt up there instead of my real name?

Posted by Ant

same.

And it said you got mine. So there ya go.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Corrupt: actually could you put corrupt up there instead of my real name?

That's why you guys are supposed to include your username with the donation, if the E-mail address doesn't give a hint!!

Posted by Corrupt

my mistake then. thanks, though!

Posted by Omni

For the record, you guys have cool names.

Posted by fnool

Whoa, GameMiestro's back!

Cheers dudes :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

well its almost been a week so hopefully you'll see my contribution over the weekend

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'll be able to chip in on the 18th (payday).

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dear BLUNTMASTER X,

On 6 December 2009, we attempted to transfer 60.00 GBP from your bank account, ending in . This transfer was returned by your bank on for the reason below:

There was a bank processing error.

As a result, this bank account has been removed from your PayPal account. Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

**** working on a new transfer

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Sapphire Rose;955092]I'll be able to chip in on the 18th (payday).

Same. I will undoubtedly have something to contribute by the 18th.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*cough*

Quoting Jesse Smith: vBulletin license info: The current license expires December 17th. As long as you stay at versions that are released *before* December 17th, you won't have to pay any license fees

*cough*

And the license can only be transferred before it expires. Read your PM from three days ago!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

shin-ra is loaded

been battling with my bank but it should all be fixed by the 18th

Posted by Omni

$200 isn't really loaded. I could have paid for the entire thing by myself, but then I'd have to run it and that would be no fun at all. I'm willing to chip it more if it really comes down to it, but it seems like it won't.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm far from loaded. I'm actually trying to be financially conservative and this is the last thing I'm blowing money on before getting a new car and moving into the house I'll be renting starting next month.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Omni;955338]$200 isn't really loaded. I could have paid for the entire thing by myself, but then I'd have to run it and that would be no fun at all. I'm willing to chip it more if it really comes down to it, but it seems like it won't.sounds like you're jealous of shin-ra's wealth

Posted by Drexciya

I'm jealous of Omni's wealth.

Posted by fnool

Sent you a PM, Jesse (along with the first bit of my payment). Sorry, it's been a cluttered couple of days :|

Posted by Jesse Smith

Be sure to let me know if you want me to upgrade the forums before they get moved to your web host.

*Original post updated.*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Take a close look at the [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showgroups.php]Show Groups[/url] page! There's a little change added there.

Posted by ExoXile

Niice.

Posted by Ant

Why aren't I on the Donators list? :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...you're there!! :D

Um, ants don't cry!! Just like real men don't cry!!!! :D

Posted by Astanax

Sorry Fnool that my contribution couldn't be much more. Wife's birthday, mom's birthday, and Christmas all on this month. Also I've been trying to support four adults on $3,000 each month and that goes very fast with paying bills for all who don't have a job. Sadly that's my wife, my mom, my dad, and myself that I'm trying to support.

Posted by fnool

Dude, don't apologise. Every contribution is appreciated.