Delete this board.

Posted by netman

The VB sucks.

It gave people headaches.

It had no redeemable qualities.

One if its mods hasn't posted since 2009.

One hasn't been seen since 2006.

Plus its red. Do you know what else is red?

Thats right. Communism.

Also you had to bend over a bit while playing it.

Do you know what else you have to bend over for?

Anal sex.

Also the virtual boy hates all the jews.

Do you know who else hates the jews?

Thats right. Hitler.

When I was a supermod I always tried to get the mods demodded to no effect.

Whenever I asked, Pete would always come back and ***** because it was absolutely necessary to have 3 mods on a board that gets a post every 2 months.

Good job Nintendo.

Look at what you created.

Posted by Crazy K

Only person who posted on here was VirtualRealityZone, and he's been gone for a few years.

Seems he's been viewing the forum though, last time he was on, was yesterday.

Posted by Omni

I support this.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

VGC needs to be streamlined

Posted by Ant

It can be bunched up with the rest of the Nintendo systems.

Posted by Kamek

I disagree. Ferry's VB site, one of the best on the internet, links to this board and I think it should stay.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

move on, old man

Posted by fnool

Quoting Kamek: I disagree. Ferry's VB site, one of the best on the internet, links to this board and I think it should stay.

Well, you see, that's an interesting topic, becauNO

Posted by maian

Quoting fnool: Well, you see, that's an interesting topic, becauNO

but wait if we keep it here we might eventually net all fifteen virtual boy fans on the internet

Posted by Omni

Quoting Kamek: I disagree. Ferry's VB site, one of the best on the internet, links to this board and I think it should stay.

If the people who go to Ferry's website, assuming there even are any, cared about how his site linked here, they'd probably post here sometimes. This thread has had more activity in the last few days than this board has had all year, so what does that tell you?

Posted by Kamek

If you type in Virtual Boy on google, his site comes in third right behind two wikipedia sites. Maybe I'm a stickler for tradition and keeping ties to old members, but I can see why everyone want's to consolidate and such. I still think that a virtual boy board might give us some members that wouldn't have stumbled across the site otherwise no matter how small it is, and I'm one for keeping tradition with regards to an old member and veteran. Perhaps make it a "sub-board" of some sort? I see I'm in the minority here, but my position still stands.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

no

Posted by netman

Quoting Kamek: If you type in Virtual Boy on google, his site comes in third right behind two wikipedia sites. Maybe I'm a stickler for tradition and keeping ties to old members, but I can see why everyone want's to consolidate and such. I still think that a virtual boy board might give us some members that wouldn't have stumbled across the site otherwise no matter how small it is, and I'm one for keeping tradition with regards to an old member and veteran. Perhaps make it a "sub-board" of some sort? I see I'm in the minority here, but my position still stands.

Yes but, what we're looking at in the big picture is an attempt to revitalize VGC in general. And a dead board that gets maybe one-two posts a month not only doesn't help this, but it just doesn't look good in general to have such a dead board.

I'm sure once everything gets streamlined and a lot of the dead boards are removed, if someone really wants to they can make a "Virtual Boy" megathread and all would be happy.

Obviously, Kamek, tradition isn't working because this board is DEAD. My original post was meant as a tongue in cheek funny look at this board, but yeah, it really needs to go.

Posted by Max Mouse

What were they thinking when they made this anyway and playstation was released a few months after this...? They are lucky they didn't end up like Sega.

Posted by netman

Nintendo doesn't have the best track record for smart decisions.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yeah remember that games console they brought out that sold like 100 million units

or that stupid double-screened thing that you're supposed to carry around with you?!?

Posted by netman

Powerglove
Virtual Boy
Superscope
N64DD
Reneging on a deal with Sony to sign with Phillips

k

Posted by netman

Oh also

Satellaview
Game boy Light
GBC Cell Phone Adapter
Famicon Disk System
Hey You Pikachu Microphone

yeah

Posted by fnool

They have made some good decisions but they have also made some really terrible ones oh boy this sure is a discussion

Posted by fnool

vb is a pretty tragic story all in all anyway considering it basically brought about the end of gunpei-san yokoi-san's life

Posted by Big Boss

Agreed. You've got the great Dreamcast, Saturn and Arcade all rolled into the "Who Gives a Shit" forum, yet there's an entire board dedicated to the P.O.S. Virtual Boy.

Posted by Kutlass

comparing virtual boy to anal sex is an insult to anal sex.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

haha, I like how this is my first post in quite some time =P
oh man.

but yeah, um, why would we delete this board?
thats ridiculous guys.

if anything we should delete the ****ing mega man board.
because we all know mega man is super duper gay.

...just like netman =P

Posted by Omni

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: but yeah, um, why would we delete this board?
thats ridiculous guys.

Probably because nobody ever posts here unless the board's deletion is being discussed. That's hardly ridiculous.

Posted by Degeneration

The site layout makes no sense to me. I get that most of the user base is probably old-school, but really.
there is a megaman board.
a board dedicated to megaman games.
2009, going on 2010.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Degeneration: there is a megaman board.
a board dedicated to megaman games.
2009, going on 2010.

Psst, n00bie, there are currently over 100 titles in da Mega Man series!!!!

Posted by Degeneration

cool story bro

Posted by Stalolin

megaman is a little dead

star force was a bad idea capcom