You oldies, remember world-of-nintendo.com??

Posted by Jesse Smith

What do you think about this...

Quoting scylla: What about world-of-nintendo.com
world-of-playstation.com
world-of-video-games.com
nintendocc.com
etc..

Any plans on selling those? I'll make an offer on those too :D

Should I sell them to him? I haven't touched them in a long time, though IMO, world-of-nintendo.com is my baby, my very first web site and selling it would be like selling my first born child!!! As for the other sites, I don't care much for them! Traffic wise, they tanked looooong ago!! Only real value is content and age of the domains.

Posted by netman

I remember world-of-nintendo well. I remember you made all these ridiculous spinoff sites and bought all these dead sites.

Even horrible ones. Remember nintendocc and nintendo-library?

They were all just ripoffs contentwise and all linked to World of Nintendo.

Do you remember your original World-of-Nintendo logo Jesse? it was pretty awesome. Who made it for you? or did you steal it from somewhere :(

Posted by Kutlass

Keep world-of-nintendo.com. As for the others, I don't see how you'll regret getting rid of them.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: I remember world-of-nintendo well. I remember you made all these ridiculous spinoff sites and bought all these dead sites.

Even horrible ones. Remember nintendocc and nintendo-library?

They were all just ripoffs contentwise and all linked to World of Nintendo.

I never bought dead sites, I just registered the domains to make more Nintendo sites...linking to my own sites!!! Now, nintendocc.com was made purely for money! I saw the .com gold rush about to show up, so I *quickly* made that site. I registered it in September 1999 and it helped me cash in on the year 2000 internet gold rush!!!! That year I made almost $100,000!!!! About $90,000 of that came from the internet. :D:D Same reason I made world-of-playstation, and then world-of-video-games.com. Then NASDAQ crashed early next year!!!

Quoting netman: Do you remember your original World-of-Nintendo logo Jesse? it was pretty awesome. Who made it for you? or did you steal it from somewhere :(

is the oldest one I can find, April 1998 way-back-machine, though I can't find the original one!!! Yes, I got it off the internet instead of making it myself!!! :D

Posted by netman

You stole n64cc.

Remember that one? You hosted a message board for it. It had a pretty good community.

Posted by Ant

I went to n64cc! Needed those sweet cheats for Super Mario 64!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting netman: You stole n64cc.

Remember that one? You hosted a message board for it. It had a pretty good community.

I asked them about me buying it but they said no. Then when the domain expired, some one else got it. I never actually owned that domain, just hosted the form.

Heck, I even asked Scott McCall about buying n64hq.com's content when he shut it down!!!