Pokemon Rank Battle

Posted by onseroll

Battle for Ranks. Start From F and get A and if you get A and Beat some one you go to S Class Ranks which is S-F to S-A. S stand for super of couse. and if you go over that you go to Z Class. Z stand for Z it looks good. Ill assighn you opponent to you. All you have to Do is giveyour Friend code and have a WIFI conection. I wount Know who will win so im hoping you be honest and both players tell who wins. Know I Know no one gose on that much but ill give you a week to fight and report. If not Ill assighn a new person. Now to get up a rank you win if you lose you rank down. Im also looking for peaple to help me with the rank battles. And last but not least use eneny pokemon you want. If you complain then you are probly a low rank or you lost badly because they cheated. well suck it up if you are low rank get better pokemon and if they cheat and you lose then your not an asien.

Posted by O.T.L

I wanna play.

If fnool wins I'm boutz to revive this biitch, cuz i can. :P

Posted by onseroll

Ok just put your Friend code and see if you can get someone eles to join.

Posted by onseroll

I forgot to show how ranking up works
If you win you Rank up but you Rant up by Sertant Way. You need to get Point from battle. If you are battleing some the same rank as you and you win you get one Point. If they are lower you gain half. If they are higher you get two. Now if you lose it not as bad. It just opposit from anther. you lose at the same rank One point down. if you lose to a lower you lose two points. And if you lose to a Higher you lose Half. If your in the normal Ranks then all you need is one Point to rank up. If your in the S you need two rank up. and Z need Three to rank up. It Pretty simple. If this dose not make sense then just ask.

Posted by O.T.L

It makes perfect sense:P there should be a sign up thread, so people dont randomly show up and leave and stuff like that, but I'll take care of that in a few days.

fnool won so I'm boutz to revive dis biitch cuz i can. :P

full of noobz, but revived nonetheless.

Posted by genrichkarlovichjr

Mine is Butterfree, because its a strong pokemon to start out before facing the first gym for other pokemon, and its better then beedrill. Also its a butterfly pokemon, and yeah I love butterflies. I have a soft side.

Posted by onseroll

Ok But im not starting ontill jan 1 2010

Posted by techiekid

I'm new and can't really understand but are yousaying pokemon gotten with action replays are ALLOWED

Posted by riolumaster

Quoting techiekid: I'm new and can't really understand but are yousaying pokemon gotten with action replays are ALLOWED

Vortex

1849-1203-0565

I also battle individually with anyone!
Just tell me FC and when (not on weekends)

Posted by riolumaster

1849-1203-0565

Vortex

make sure the rank battle is not on a weekend
EDIT:
Forget what i told u guys about mah friend

Posted by riolumaster

Quoting techiekid: I'm new and can't really understand but are yousaying pokemon gotten with action replays are ALLOWED

Non! No action replays!!!! Cheapster!!!

Posted by soratoroxas

2235 7507 2218
Name:roxas
P.S. Anyone know how to report moderators for abusing their power?

Posted by techiekid

What if someone cheats. How do we stop them. Default win? Somethin like that

Posted by riolumaster

Quoting techiekid: What if someone cheats. How do we stop them. Default win?

Bah, Default win sounds good, but how bout we just kick 'em out? We quit, then we just claim the other person cheated.No one will ask them to battle, but, hey, they deserve it.
Also, I've made up my mind: AR should be allowed. I just don't want codes like Infanate Health and Instant KO or any of that other crap. Cheats to get Pokemon is OK for me, thats how I got half of my Pokemon.

Posted by onseroll

not many people are interested yet but we will get more if this tread get bigger and more interesting

Posted by techiekid

Ok so AR'd Pokemon ARE allowed and Nothin else that has to do with AR's But pokesav pokemon HAVE to be LEGIT enough! No 999 all stats..... Press all max ONCE and than its legit.