Open challenge to someone not great.

Posted by Kit

Whoever accepts chooses location and does intro, I will use Kit (See character profiles to see that he exists.)

Posted by S

So I guess I'm out? ;_;

Posted by Kit

Afraid so, If I go against a great I will lose probably straight away.

Posted by S

That's too bad. Good luck to you on the fight. ^^

Posted by KuraiKitsune

I'd be most obliged if you'd let me accept your challenge. ^.^ Look for my character Lilith's profile back on the character profile page. I'll be waiting for a take or rejection before posting.

Posted by Kit

Well, I haven't seen any of your sim battles, so I guess I'll give it a go, post whenever your ready.

Posted by KuraiKitsune

Violet eyes flashed in the light of the brilliant scene around her, with the flame-gold fur of her body glowing slightly in the warmth and chaos of the arena. Fire leapt around the small rocky prominence that stood above a lake of pure magma, which boiled and rippled with its own life below the fox's small, delicate paws. The rock that she stood upon lay at roughly forty feet in diameter, with one end finishing in the jagged edge that loomed over the glowing magma below.

Surrounding the glowing mass of molten rock was a cone of sorts, dipping inwards towards the to-be combatants with the rocky surface seemingly blocking anything from coming in or escaping, with the exception of the small hole that embellished the center of the flat top. Reaching up perhaps a few hundred feet higher than the prominence, it offered little in terms of letting the otherwise unbearable heat escape, for it was one pore in the massive body of the volcano; not nearly enough to offer relief from the relentless waves of heat that struck from both the magma below and the walls of the volcano itself.

Several large, jagged boulders block the exit, the tunnel that most enter through, assuring that the only way out is up. However, with the fiery kitsune bristling for battle, it would leave the opposing combatant with only one choice; face the beast in her native territory, or be mauled and used as meat for nourishment if they were to try to escape.

Craning her neck upward to assure the volcano's top would not seal beneath the pressure of the rocks balancing along the fragile ridge, Lilith bristled slightly before turning her muzzle towards the entrance, weaving her tails together in anticipation. A trespasser was in her wake... something she would not allow. Either she would destroy the new intruder... or die trying.

Staring at the brunette that stood before her, the vixen snarled before lashing out at him without a word. Setting her lush tails ablaze, she struck at him as with whips; both for intimidation as well as for pain. Meant more as a warning to leave than as an actual attack, she stopped after the twin lashes before settling on her haunches and raising her nose up in a fairly arrogant stance, keeping her tails ready to strike in case he decided to attack her.

Intruder... you've trespassed into my territory. Leave, or else!

((Just a question; do you want this to be a limited turn battle to make it quick, or do you want it to be just a standard, post-as-much-as-you-need-to battle? By the way... I suck at intros. Sorry about that. x.x''

Edit: Ah, and there's something else I forgot to ask about your simming style; do you post the attack, with the opponent describing the reaction/whether it hits or not, or do you assume whether or not it hits and mod their reaction? Those are the two ways I know how to sim, though I personally prefer the first. ^.^))

Posted by Kit

OoC: Go for the first if you want, I just use whatever. And just post-as-much-as-you-need will do me fine. I dont have much time right now so I'll do as much as I can.

IC: Kit wasn't expecting an attack from his foe, he stumbled back as the whips lashed on his chest and arms, he managed to pull himself together, as the whips didn't do a deadly amount of damage, when he heard her words. He looked at her, smiled, and he simply replied,
[Color=Black]"This shall not be your territory anymore, I'm taking over!"[/color]
He started chuckling quietly to himself, And then he prepared himself for combat, he held his scimatar in his left hand, and his sword in his right. He knew they would both easily do a decent amount of damage if he used them, he knew she was about to attack him, so he held his sword in the defensive position, and got his scimatar, ready to strike if she charged at him. He thought having 2 weapons would be really helpful in this fight. He looked at her in the eye, and said quietly,
[Color=Black]"Come get some."[/Color]
He had a plan on how to stop her if striked with those whips again. He grinned to himself and braced for impact. He figured that his foe wouldn't be too hard. But he was slightly worried that he could be wrong. He decided to forget his defensive technique, and go all out. He held tightly on his weapons, and charged. He went towards her, about to strike. Which he did.
[Color=Black]"Aqua Edge!"[/Color]
He shouted, Aqua edge was one of his attacks, a strike with the element of water. His attack hit, but he wasn't really sure whether it did anything. He waited to find out whether it did any good damage.

Posted by KuraiKitsune

...I can smell your dragon blood. Lilith mused as their eyes met. ...though they are indeed creatures to be respected, I'm afraid your threats have fallen on deaf ears. You will not take over! I will not allow it! As she stood up to strike him, she paused at his sudden approach. She hadn't expected for Kit to throw aside his defensive maneuvers, and felt the pain of her miscalculation. Though she could move to at least divert the blow from striking her face and paws, she felt the painful effects nontheless.

The cooling and painful scores of water struck her skin, releasing a pained and surpsrised yelp of pain from the vixen's throat. The water seared at her fur like fire would to a mortal animal's, with the afflicted area near her torso insantly beginning to steam. The fur there dullened to a deep orange, much like the dying embers of a cooking fire, and the pain she was experiencing was quite obvious through the snarl on her face, her now dullened fur, and the way she now favored the left side of her chest.

You will die for attacking me, mortal! Raising a dome of violet flames around her to serve dual purposes, she knew she would be unable to afflict much damage on him in her current state. Standing on two legs, she felt the familiar feeling of clothes replace that of her warm, silky fur against her flesh. She once more felt her muzzle almost melt before receding into her face, with only the nostalgic feeling of an inferior nose pushing out from the main frame of her skull. Her ears remained as they were, as did her tail, even as she felt the familiar weight of her sword and scabbard materialize on her back. Her hair grew much longer, running down her back until it brushed her waist.

Flaring up the wall of flames once the transformation was complete, she kept it there as a diversion as she leapt from the violet veil to attack. Whipping her blade towards his chest, she made sure to lace the steel with her spiritual fire, increasing the temperature of the weapon to searing levels rivaling that of the magma that boiled below. So, even if she struck his skin and cauterized whatever wound she might create, the pain would still be severe. Due to the fact that she was unsure of whether or not the blade would actually strike its target, though her accuracy was not one to be frowned upon, she pulled back just enough to whip the lower half of her body foward, keeping her tails level for balance.

Following this change of stance, she struck out with her clawed feet, which were a strange fusion of canine and humam qualities. With the rough pads below her mostly human feet keeping her feet safe from the searing temperature of her environment, the claws from her fox form also served as a weapon; something she was more than willing to take advantage of. After striking at him several times towards his head and torso, she increased the power of her last, giving her the ability to propel herself backwards away from her adversary.

Cupping a small orb of fire in one hand, she kept her sword in the other in a defensive stance, ready to fend off another possible water attack. By heating the sword to rival the temperature of the volcano's core, it assured that the majority of water that could be dispelled by its heat would be rendered useless; something that would be most helpful and far less painful for her.

The volcano's heat began to ever so slowly ease the pain of the last water barrage, though the differences were almost unnoticable. For her to fully heal would take days basking in its heat; far too long, in her opinion. Her opponent would not wait, and neither would she. Flicking her black-tipped ears in genuine annoyance at both her opponent's mixed lineage and his arrogance, she began to speak to Kit.

"If you won't surrender..." Lilith said, her voice human. "Then you will at least provide me with some entertainment! Show me what you can do, halfbreed!"

Posted by KuraiKitsune

((Excuse me... are we to continue this fight, or have you stepped down? I have heard no reply from you for some time, and would like to know if you want to continue this fight. I'll wait, if you need time... I just want to know if you've lost interest, or just haven't had enough time to post.))