*Is tempted to sell the forums.*

Posted by Jesse Smith

Yah, yah, you all know I've done hardly anything in a long time...other than April Fools Day stuff. Back in da day it got about 1,000 posts a day and now...less than 100!! :eek:

Heck, that's sad when half of da posts are about some one posting there daily poop/bloody PMS!!!!! I won't name any names...Junior!!!!! :eek: :D

Don't be surprised if you ever come on to find a new admin and da wacko de-throned!!! :eek:

Posted by Dexter

I told you I'd buy it. Now let's talk business!

Posted by Omni

I'm curious to know how much you'd actually sell this place for.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: I told you I'd buy it. Now let's talk business!

You need to be able to have a good web host...aka a dedicated server. I pay $167.00 a month and almost all of that's is just because of these fourms, which is also one reason I'm thinking of selling it. No forum and I can move to a much cheaper web host.

Then there's the vBulletin license...(That can also be sold to the buyer.)

Posted by Max Mouse

That's awful.. Place won't be the same...... Don't really think I'll still be here

When you sell your board.

Posted by Dexter

Then let's team up. You have the ability, I have the cash.

Posted by Jesse Smith

You need hardly any ability to run this!!!!! If an insane wacko can handle a dedicated server and vBulletin, any one can!!!! :D:D

Quoting Max Mouse: That's awful.. Place won't be the same...... Don't really think I'll still be here

When you sell your board.

What da wacko??!! :eek: Are you on crack, or were you on crack when you made [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=34625]this thread!!!![/url] Make up your mind!!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Stalolin

2 bux

my final offer

Posted by fnool

i offer 250bux and not a cent more

Posted by coromoro

:dance: fnool for admin :dance:

Posted by coromoro

I bet this website could be brought back to life with more proper administrative work. :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting fnool: i offer 250bux and not a cent more

And da bidding starts at $250. Do I hear $275...$275...Going once...

Hmmm, maybe I should make a seven day auction thread here before doing it on webmaster sites!!

Quoting coromoro: I bet this website could be brought back to life with more proper administrative work. :)

And promoting the site. Getting video game sites to link here is what would increase activity. It's been years since I ever tried doing that. Back in the good old days I had my own video games sites flooding the forums with visitors. They've since tanked once I stopped updating them. Then there was Cheat Code Center!

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting coromoro: :dance: fnool for admin :dance:

That's insane!!! He has less posts then me...

Jessie How about you just stop this crazy idea and just send a mass email to everyone who left vgchat a "I miss you message", then put a "donate to vgchat link" like at the top of page so people can send money to you without spending so much money a month.. and maybe give something like a blog to the donators.

I mean the last thing we want is someone like Omni or Junior Senior as a Administrator.. That's like Hitler as president!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Max Mouse: Jessie How about you just stop this crazy idea and just send a mass email to everyone who left vgchat a "I miss you message", then put a "donate to vgchat link" like at the top of page so people can send money to you without spending so much money a month.. and maybe give something like a blog to the donators.

I mean the last thing we want is someone like Omni or Junior Senior as a Administrator.. That's like Hitler as president!!

Every inactive member does get an E-mail, like every 30 days.

er, dude, a week ago you hated my guts, and now you WANT me to stay as admin!!!!!! Um...what are you smoking!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Max Mouse: Because of him being a lazy wacko he's done nothing to improve this forum. All the stupid members like me should be nowhere to be found. jezzie needs to give his site away to someone who knows how to Admin a forum like Real One Bjarni. :mad:

You're...on...crack!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting Jesse Smith: Every inactive member does get an E-mail, like every 30 days.

er, dude, a week ago you hated my guts, and now you WANT me to stay as admin!!!!!! Um...what are you smoking!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

You're...on...crack!!!! :D:D:D

You edited the most important words in my topic!!! Wackohater!! But where is wackohater now? Nowhere to be found!! Sure, he has the experience to Admin this forum... but does he really want to? I have never seen him said a thing about Video Games but says alot about how he hates you and loves sharika.

But seriously, I rather eat poop then get shot.

So lets delete this topic. Sit back and do some posting.. Cool, okay, thanks...

Posted by Jesse Smith

You're on crack!!!!!!!! Wake me up when you come to your senses and start bashing me again!!!! :D:D:D

er, WackoHater wouldn't be caught dead running this place!!! I drove him insane way too much, not to mention every one here except a mouse drove him insane!!! (Oh, he knows about dis thread!!)

Posted by Omni

How about you stop being wacko all the time,? Or you could at least stop long enough to sell the forums to someone who will actually do something.

I don't want to buy them, in case you're wondering.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Omni: How about you stop being wacko all the time?

That would be like getting you to stop breathing!!! :D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

ill buy it if omni becomes a super moderator/moderator of music board

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Max Mouse: That's insane!!! He has less posts then me...

When you sell a forum, post count has nothing to do with it. Cash talks!! :D

Posted by Jesse Smith

If any one's actually interested in buying the site, go start the bidding in the other thread!

Posted by Max Mouse

The site is doomed. The end of Vgchat... like a early 2012 or something. You making a big mistake man. This idea will only kill the forum faster.