December

Posted by junior senior

1 - 8:22am
lol WAKE ME UP WITH A MORNING DOO LOL get it lol smelled like medicine lol

Posted by junior senior

2 - 7:04pm
lol i had to go take this thing out of me very soon lol it couldn't stay with me anymore lol blood

Posted by junior senior

3 - 10:28pm
lol it smelled like spaghetti and clams like how i had for dinner lol plops lol

Posted by junior senior

4 - 1:46pm
lol thankfully i got this out before i left my house lol <3 my dunkin donuts sandwich from before lol pains in my stomach lol now it's in the pipes going to the sewer lol <3

Posted by junior senior

5 - 9:11pm
lol emergency lol LOTS OF BLOOD lol it filled the pool in the toilet lol hard lol plops lol more pressure lead to more blood lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

Enjoy it, with all your bloody poopy PMS threads, you probably won't have this forum for long!!!! :D

Posted by junior senior

6 - 10:59pm
lol <3 it was blood curdling (lol not really but i wanted to say that lol- btw no blood lol :() and it was like sculptey clay lol a lil inch part came out on the toilet paper lol vegetable was in it lol <3 lol um it smells good lol :) light sandy brown lol i miss it already :( lol sad :'( TearZZzs lol it was popped when i farted previously before the **** lol

Posted by junior senior

7 - 12:52am
lol one big dot and a lil one lol smells good lol i want to take the full **** later :(

Posted by junior senior

8 - 12:01pm
lol noonday **** lol it was black tar color lol but really soft lol um explosion but not like mushroom cloud lol blood lol messy lol v. messy lol i feel like a million bucks though lol :)

Posted by junior senior

9 - 12:12am
lol me and poco just hung up on the phone because we BOTH had to take ****s!! lol i was holding it in showing him pics of black guys on the computer and talking on the phone about them and i kept "farting" bc my ******* couldn't hold the **** much longer lol it was gasping for freedom lol anyway it was really bloody even though it was a 123 quicker! the i peed lol but why am i bleeding a lot lol idk

Posted by junior senior

10 - 1:25pm
lol HUGE lol thankfully i took this before i go to work like i wanted <3
lolblood lol a million wipes

Posted by junior senior

11 - 8:29pm
black and green lol AND OF COURSE BLOOD LOL A CHRISTMAS **** LOL

Posted by junior senior

12 - 6:29pm
lol my favorite **** this month <3 lol smelled great and no blood!! :)
lol it got stuck bc it was a huge mass... lol i had to flush twice lol got pretty scared there!!

Posted by junior senior

13 - 11:27pm
lol ok so there was a spider on my cabinet and i put it in the toilet. then i took a **** on it lol!!! so ive shat on a spider lol
very soft lol my stomach hurt probably from those crackers i had lol i hope im ok now <3

Posted by junior senior

14 - 11:29am
lol light brown with a black center
lol um it was soft like ready to explode lol
UM LOL I FLUSHED AND THE WHOLE THING CAME BACK LOL I HAD A SECOND FLUSH WONDER

Posted by junior senior

15 - 10:24pm
lol one little thing lol it looked old lol raisin status wrinkles lol blood period lol not siht blood

Posted by junior senior

16 - 11:24pm

lol omg that just set off a series of cramps lol lots of frontal pain idk why lol RoCky RoAd lol blood from both ends!!! lol i think its hard and rocky from the yogurt i had yesterday, idk lol

Posted by junior senior

17 - 12:21pm
lol sudden urge to go lol period gross

Posted by junior senior

18 - 1:13pm
lol
um SOFT AND GREEN AND LOL GROSS LOL I THINK IT'S FROM THE PIZZA BAGELS I JUST HAD LOL 9 OF THEM BTW LOL
I HAVE TO GO REFLUSH BC BETWEEN THE **** AND THAT TOILET PAPER AND MY PERIOD TOILET PAPER IT CLOGGED LOL **** IT SMELLS GROSS LOL

Posted by junior senior

19 - 1:59pm
lol just a little squeeze lol get lol period lol
getting there lol ill probably have to update this thread later on today

Posted by junior senior

20 - 12:21am
lol i finished the rest of my previous ****. lol blood everywhere bc of my period lol but i wiped a lot lol this **** was probably bc of the frosting i ate today while making my gingerbread house lol

Posted by junior senior

21 - 12:42pm
lol morning doo lol slip sliding away out of me lol period lol

Posted by junior senior

22 - 10:29pm
LOL HOLDING IT IN WAY TOO LONG
LOL EW OK LOL IT LOOKED LIKE A PENIS LOL
DARK HEAD LOL AND A DARK SPOT LOL
IT WAS LIKE SPIT WHEN I WIPED LOL EWW

Posted by junior senior

23 - 9:26pm
LOL OMG LOL IT WAS H-U-G-EEEEEE WITH CORN LOL
TWO DOTS LOL AND A HUGE BAR LOL IT WAS LIKE A SNICKERS BAR (OR WHATEVER CANDY BAR THAT HAS PEANUTS IN IT LOL) (BUT IT WAS CORN LOL)
BLOOD FROM BOTH ENDS!!!!!!!! LOL

Posted by junior senior

24 - 12:02pm
lol it was hard!!! lol push push lol i thought it was a definite blood spot but it wasn't!!!! only my period blood lol i felt something sharp but idk what it was lol

Posted by junior senior

25 - 11:08am
lol it smelled like medicine lol medicine ball even tho there were none involved in my **** lol
LOL IT CLOGGED SO MUCH PAPER AND THE **** WAS HUGE SO I HAD TO STICK MY HAND IN THE TOILET AND FIX THE PAPER LOL it was a legit clog but i fixed it <3

Posted by junior senior

26 - 5:57pm
lol very light pink blood lol very slightly lol it was a huge motherload lol laughter is the best medicine <3

Posted by junior senior

27 - 6:39pm
LOL I TOOK A ****
LOL HUGE PLOPZ LOL IT WAS LIKE A WRECKING BALL AND IT WAS LIGHT BROWN LOL SOME FOOD PARTICLES THRU THE **** LOL AND IT WAS BLOOD!