You know it would easier to get rid of the bots...

Posted by Max Mouse

....by adding a Question and Answer verification during registration. You guys know that right? I had that on one of my phpbb boards and not a single bot has got in..... Bots will ignore the question. They haven't added Artificial intelligence....you know? They also have this on Vbulletin as well. Adding a simple registration question like are you a bot? or whats 4+4? Won't hurt.. It'll be easier for all moderators.

Posted by Stalolin

yes, methods have already been discussed and the best course of action is probably just throwing in a captcha

nothing has been done about this because jesse doesn't care

Posted by Ant

to be honest, I think he likes them.

Posted by Jesse Smith

98.6% of da memebrs here wouldn't even be smart enough to answer da questions, let along new members being able to!!!! *Cough* Think of a Junior mouse here that always panics when he sees an ant, and you got da average IQ here!!!* :D:D:D:D

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting Jesse Smith: I'm afraid to say that some of the members who lack the education wouldn't be able to answer these questions.

*Unwackoness* How were they able to use a computer? If you can't answer those 1st grade questions you need to go back to school... not waste time surfing the internet.

Quoting Stalolin: yes, methods have already been discussed and the best course of action is probably just throwing in a captcha

nothing has been done about this because jesse doesn't care

Bots have a way of getting around a captcha it will only stop a small amount.

Klarth or Fnool I really hope you would put this idea into motion.

Posted by Stalolin

no man you just gotta put some cats in it like this

Posted by netman

I see that and am very happy I have Rapidshare premium