nintendo wii games

Posted by joven89

I saw some friends playing a Wii game that had some kinda arcade games like racing and something that involved strings that held you above alligators or something and I have no idea what it is called! Also one game (maybe the same game) that let you dance. You had to follow the dance moves that the characters on the screen were doing. I just got a Wii and I would really like this game. Thanks!

Posted by Ant

I BELIEVE you're talking about Warioware.

Posted by missyou_onlyfjfk

Thanks! I really feel that that video is a big improvement to my other video game videos. The other ones seemed to drag on too much both in length and pacing. I think I'm getting closer to the formula I need to achieve for my videos but I still need as much feedbacks as possible to reach that point.

Posted by onseroll

does eneny one play Boom Blox becouse i want to know if it wifi or not

Posted by cheapkites

Quoting joven89: I saw some friends playing a Wii game that had some kinda arcade games like racing and something that involved strings that held you above alligators or something and I have no idea what it is called! Also one game (maybe the same game) that let you dance. You had to follow the dance moves that the characters on the screen were doing. I just got a Wii and I would really like this game. Thanks!

Nice thread - some good stuff to consider.

Posted by coromoro

Kites, eh? That's a new one.