You see what jezziedumbbell has done

Posted by Max Mouse

Because of him being a lazy wacko he's done nothing to improve this forum. All the stupid members like me should be nowhere to be found. jezzie needs to give his site away to someone who knows how to Admin a forum like Real One Bjarni. :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Some thing tells me he's taking lessons from WackoHater!! Sorry, you're not even close to being a clone of WackoHater!!! WackoHaters IQ is about 100 points higher than a certain mouse's IQ!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Max Mouse

You always coming up with these jokes and trying to make fun of me why aren't you messing with the new king of n00bies panic?

Posted by junior senior

die

Posted by !(wacko1337)

He needs to go back to humping wackolovers leg @ forumpostersunion

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Max Mouse: You always coming up with these jokes and trying to make fun of me why aren't you messing with the new king of n00bies panic?

You're doing a *very* good job of trying to take that title back from him!!!!

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting !Max Mouse: He needs to go back to humping wackolovers leg @ forumpostersunion

Wow :/ I totally forgotten the name of it thanks...

Posted by !(wacko1337)

thats why there's something called bookmarks, then again a Mouse wouldn't understand that!!:D:D:D

Posted by Max Mouse

Quoting !Max Mouse: thats why there's something called bookmarks, then again a Mouse wouldn't understand that!!:D:D:D

lol Banned

Posted by !(wacko1337)

Not because of you. Now go back to humping wackolovers leg.:D:D

Quoting Max Mouse: lol Banned

Posted by Omni

I know you, but I forget who you posted as before.