True Blood

Posted by omegga

what do we think?

Posted by Shin-Ra

I like True Blood. Not as much as my parents, however, who really love the show for some reason. I mean, my mom has read all of the book series...

Anyway, yeah, it's totally a "modern vampire" story but I like it for some strange reason - probably because the characters are so likeable. I enjoyed the second season more than the first and I hope the next season stays with the faster pace of the newer episodes.

Posted by omegga

i don't think they're going to start on season 3 until march next year. which is a bit annoying because season 2 ended on such a cliff hanger!

there are things which i don't really understand tho, maybe i have missed something...

*Spoilers*

but when they refer to "V" as in the vampire blood drug that Jason and Amy take, is that excatly the same as stuff as what Sookie drinks from Bills arm? because when jason drinks a small vile of "V", he starts trippin out an stuff, whereas it appears to have no such effect on Sookie when she must drink a few big gulps, apart from the healing aspect of course.

Posted by brock9233

For me it's now interesting to watch how they will manage their story because another show Vampire Diaries has been started this year. I think it's now become much more interesting situation than ever.