Modern ****ing Warfare 2 ****ers

Posted by Crazy K

Yo, who's getting it? I'm going to a midnight release to pick up my copy. Going to play the **** out of it till the next morning, and then play it some more.

You ****ers better be getting it. And Panic, we don't want you to get it, play it, talk about it, or even touch it. Don't even look at it.

Posted by Dexter

I'll be right there! We are so ready for this action on the island. woot!

Posted by Ant

sigh. yes I'll probably be getting this. ****ing ****** game

Posted by Slade

I think all this vulgarity is unwarranted considering the nonviolent nature of the game...

JUST ****ING KIDDING!!!

I'll pick it up in a few ages once it's cheaper. Besides if I got it right now I'd be doing homework angrily while anyone who visited enjoyed the heck out of it. Not cool.

Posted by maian

think i'm picking up the hardened edition tomorrow. assuming you can buy it without preordering. :o

and along with it, Up on blu-ray. i think it complements mw2 rather well

Posted by Dexter

7 more hours! I finished my final prestige on World at War yesterday, too. I'm so ready!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I haven't even really played cod5 so I probably won't be getting this. At least for awhile. Maybe if I ever get back into live again.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I got it on PS3 and haven't had too much of a chance to play it yet. I've gotten about halfway through the main story and I've played a bit online. Since I didn't own COD4, I'm kiiiiinda getting my *** handed to me on most online matches. Oh well, if anyone has it and wants to play, my online name is Shinrawr. I don't have a mic and I turn all other people's mics completely down, so don't expect me to hear anything you have to say.

Posted by Kamek

I just got it yesterday also for Ps3. We should play some time Shin-Ra.

Posted by maian

You guys want another friend on your PSN? My ID is majanz0r.

I, too, never played COD4 and barely played WaW's online. COD5 was actually the first COD I've played, so I initially got my *** handed to me in most matches. However, I do better now, though a lot of times it just depends on who's playing. I can't say I care enough about the game to become one of the ridiculous camping retards who will get on their knees and suck some dick to get better at the game.

My k/d ratio is 409/609 right now, which, idk, doesn't seem TOO bad to me since Call of Duty is basically "whoever sees enemy first wins"

Posted by Stalolin

i should pick up the pc version and get the developer console

***bless ~

Posted by bazariah

[youtube=mQpcO8x6NNY]mQpcO8x6NNY[/youtube]

Posted by Ant

ah man, what a weiner kid.

but yeah I played with cats, vamp, and skitzo two nights ago and they all own hardcore at this game. granted I was never the best fps player of all time but it was still a humbling experience.

I tend to play a pretty sloppy game, since I like going sub machine guns marathon runner, faster running, and steady aim. RUN&GUN BBY!

favorite levels are sub base, afgan, and scrapyard.
least favorite are quarry and that middle eastern city at sunset.

Posted by Kamek

Quoting maian: You guys want another friend on your PSN? My ID is majanz0r.

I, too, never played COD4 and barely played WaW's online. COD5 was actually the first COD I've played, so I initially got my *** handed to me in most matches. However, I do better now, though a lot of times it just depends on who's playing. I can't say I care enough about the game to become one of the ridiculous camping retards who will get on their knees and suck some dick to get better at the game.

My k/d ratio is 409/609 right now, which, idk, doesn't seem TOO bad to me since Call of Duty is basically "whoever sees enemy first wins"

Mine is definitely worse. I'll add you soon.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Kamek and maian, add me.

I'm getting better at the game, but I'm still getting owned pretty hardcore every now and then. I handle it about as well as that kid on the youtube video - making me glad I don't have a mic, so I'll be spared the embarrassment.

Posted by Stalolin

http://www.tek-9.org/news/iwnet_allegedly_spreading_a_trojan_virus-2173.html

lol

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Ant;953085]ah man, what a weiner kid.

but yeah I played with cats, vamp, and skitzo two nights ago and they all own hardcore at this game. granted I was never the best fps player of all time but it was still a humbling experience.

I tend to play a pretty sloppy game, since I like going sub machine guns marathon runner, faster running, and steady aim. RUN&GUN BBY!

favorite levels are sub base, afgan, and scrapyard.
least favorite are quarry and that middle eastern city at sunset.
that was fun! i'm already bored playing by myself so we should get on and play again or something.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

anyone on the box can add me, gamer tag is blackbulb

**** was hacked, I wasn't active for about 4 months, then when I went to get active, account was gone, so if anyone feels like adding me again :3

Still unlocking stuff, game is bombarded with stuff to get. Wish I could get 9 kill streaks all the time though D=

Posted by Crazy K

I'm pretty sure I kept you as a friend, but I'll check to make sure. btw, I changed my gamertag to Its OG Mudbone

Posted by Fate

I picked up my Prestige copy on the release. Just yesterday I bought a figure of Soap.

Posted by Brandon_R

You already know ill be there. Just not sure which one of my gaming platform to buy it for.

Posted by Dexter

Excellent game. Been playing online as much as possible. I haven't even gotten the opportunity to play single player yet.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

sorry bout that crazy, again :-x. Also, I'll drop you a line and ask if it's alright to join up next time, I tend to play the game a lot on the weekends at night usually

I just need like 2 weeks though, red ring just kicked in. Dex, same here, haven't even touched the one player mode, been trying to keep my ratio decent, but it's kinda hard when you're sharing the game and they get 3 kills with 17 deaths a lot *rage* Dex, you play on the xbox still, I remember you and vamp and call of duty 2 and I think I landed only one kill. It was actually rape, but I think I've definitely gotten much better. In case you ever set up a game with some vgcers etc or anyone in general!

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Dark Bulb 4.3;953353]sorry bout that crazy, again :-x. Also, I'll drop you a line and ask if it's alright to join up next time, I tend to play the game a lot on the weekends at night usually

I just need like 2 weeks though, red ring just kicked in. Dex, same here, haven't even touched the one player mode, been trying to keep my ratio decent, but it's kinda hard when you're sharing the game and they get 3 kills with 17 deaths a lot *rage* Dex, you play on the xbox still, I remember you and vamp and call of duty 2 and I think I landed only one kill. It was actually rape, but I think I've definitely gotten much better. In case you ever set up a game with some vgcers etc or anyone in general!

That's alright dude, I got your message. Anyways haven't been in the mood to play tonight, so I'll hope to catch ya on soon. RRoD are a pain!

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting Crazy K: RRoD are a pain!

Posted by Dexter

Hey Dark Bulb, I haven't played with you for a long, long time. I forgot what your Gamertag was. I definitely still play on the 360. Gotta prestige for the first time before the first month is up!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'd try that, if I still had my box! Xlive is still blackbulb, I'll probably still be around level 50 or something by the beginning of next month! If you ever set up a decent sized party full of vgcers, I wouldn't mind being part of that party! Are you still Golden Dexter, or so I think :-x?

Posted by Ch

Never was into these games until now. Rearry fun. XBox Live is Bearforce Juan or southlenox1337 if ya'll want to play.

Posted by maian

turns out this is exactly how i predicted and i'm already bored of online after a week or so

seriously, what compels you guys to play online for so long? =/ i don't feel any sense of achievement

Posted by cool gamer dad

probably because you're not good :[

though i'm not terrible and i'm already pretty bored

Posted by Ant

also playing with friends helps a lot. even if they do suck.

Posted by Slade

Totally. My favorite XBL time was playing CoD4 with a full krew of VGCers/real people I know.

I played for the first time last night, but didn't go online at all. Riot shields and throwing knives only is fun. Also, riot shield bashing matches atop scaffolding remind me of good old salmon wars in Halo 2.

Posted by Aioros

I bought a copy of it on release date but instead of playing it i decided to go back and replay CoD4 on Veteran to catch up with the main story and get the rest of the achievements i was missing before I start on Modern Warfare 2. Just finished with that yesterday. The only remaining achievement is Mile High Club which I'll try to get tomorrow, and after that, on to 2.

However i did watch my friend play parts of the game, including the controversial "No Russian" mission. It should be noted that I had not even heard about this mission until the day I saw it and it was some pretty heavy stuff. It's got that really eerie, almost nightmarish like feel, with the creepy music playing in the background while you gun down innocent civilians in such a sadistic manner.

I can't wait to play it myself and see how it all fits into the main storyline.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i play this game every day and the silenced M16A4 is a ****ing beast because pub heroes are retarded and dont check where someone was killed unless they see tracers and bullets

put this music on
[youtube=dVfBJG5_7DY]dVfBJG5_7DY[/youtube]

get silenced M16 + silenced PP200
scavenger, cold blooded, ninja

run around ****ing people up

Posted by Ant

yup, cold blooded and ninja own. yet anytime someone else has it and I'm owning some other ****er with that on always ruins my killstreak.

Posted by Kamek

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: i play this game every day and the silenced M16A4 is a ****ing beast because pub heroes are retarded and dont check where someone was killed unless they see tracers and bullets

put this music on
[youtube=dVfBJG5_7DY]dVfBJG5_7DY[/youtube]

get silenced M16 + silenced PP200
scavenger, cold blooded, ninja

run around ****ing people up

When I first saw Sub-Base I thought Shadow Moses immediately.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;954487]yup, cold blooded and ninja own. yet anytime someone else has it and I'm owning some other ****er with that on always ruins my killstreak.on more urban maps i usually change to stopping power because it's easier to evade killstreak rewards but yeah CB just has too many perks not to be used all the time

ninja is alright but none of the tier 3 perks are all that great anyway

Posted by Ant

ninja or last stand,

who **** uses sitrep?

Posted by cool gamer dad

I use the FAMAS w/ red dot and Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Ninja. I was using Steady Aim until I realized hip firing works better without it strangely. Pretty much all I use, got my Fall camo awhile ago lol.

edit: that and i used to use a silencer exclusively until I realized I run around enough to where the red blip on someone's radar is pretty inaccurate. that and I usually know when someone sees it anyway so I can take advantage of it

Posted by Ant

well, I normally try to switch between guns whenever I get all the extras for it. Mix it up a bit.

FAMAS sucks.

Posted by cool gamer dad

only if you cant aim

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

famas is the m16 but it looks cooler

Posted by cool gamer dad

pretty much. slight but negligible differences

Posted by cool gamer dad

Karachi's the worst map in the game.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

funny way to spell underpass

Posted by cool gamer dad

I actually like Underpass lol. first week I played I was like **** UNDERPASS. But now I usually go 30-6 on it so I cant hate it.

Karachi is the worst because there's literally no way to safely approach the 1000 different building camping spots without getting your **** wrecked.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

the best map is quarry

quarry owns

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quarry is pretty neat but it's one of the two or three maps I have trouble with sometimes. Terminal is my favorite, reminds me of Convention Center from Vegas 2 for some reason. Even though it can be imbalanced as **** if played correctly.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i ****ing love the L-shaped helpdesk that looks down the boarding ramp

Posted by Ant

Terminal is my favorite. just the right size for there to be plenty of action without constant deaths if played right.

and I agree with karachi being the worst. just too many **** corridors.

Posted by Dexter

I prestiged! Now I might try the campaign. If I prestige at least once per month I'll definitely be fully prestiged by the time the next CoD comes out. wOOt!

Posted by Crazy K

I don't mind Karachi to be honest. Haven't played terminal, highrise, and a few others for a while for some reason and I too hated Underpass as well, but it grew on me over time.

Afghan is pretty decent if you're a bastard like me and camp on Hardcore HQ all the **** time. And I kind of hate Quarry, but that's due to me sucking *** on it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

quarry with a mobility class on it is ****ing ***like, diving off buildings like batman

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

what classes do you guys use

standard:
- M16A4 + Silencer
- AA-12 + Grip
- Claymore
- Flash x2
- Scavenger Pro
- Stopping Power Pro
- Ninja Pro
- Painkiller

running:
- P90 + silencer
- akimbo rangers
- throwing knife
- flash x2
- marathon pro
- lightweight pro
- commando pro
- painkiller

objectives:
- M16A4 + tube
- AA-12 + grip
- C4
- flash x2
- scavenger pro
- danger close pro
- sitrep

Posted by fnool

Been playing for a few weeks now, steadily improving. Went 28-5 on a FFA match on Karachi this afternoon, all the while being screeched at by a very angry Yorkshireman who accused everyone else in the game of being "campin' coonts". Everyone else remained silent except for the occasional guffaw. Good times!

Posted by fnool

Oh yeah, currently at level 38 and haven't really been paying attention to challenges and the like, so my class loadouts might be a bit crap. Also I've just changed a bunch of them around and don't have many unlocks for new guns and ****. Here goes:

assault:
- SCAR-H + red dot sight
- SPAS-12
- frag
- flash x2
- marathon pro
- hardline
- commando pro
- painkiller

sniper:
- WA2000 + silencer
- PP2000 + silencer
- claymore
- flash x2
- scavenger
- cold-blooded
- ninja pro
- martyrdom

batman:
- UMP45 + holographic sight
- .44 magnum + FMJ
- throwing knife
- smoke grenade x1
- marathon pro
- lightweight pro
- commando pro
- martyrdom

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER:
- M4A1 + heartbeat sensor + silencer
- SPAS-12
- frag
- flash x2
- bling pro
- stopping power bro
- commando pro
- martyrdom

Posted by Drexciya

[quote]stopping power bro
Upvoted.

Oh wait...

Posted by Panic!

Got it when I got my Xbox a few weeks ago. Pretty bad ***. Working on Hardened difficulty on campaign but I am too occupied by LIVE.

Posted by fnool

Anything below veteran is for babbies.

Posted by Dexter

Hardened is retarded. Might as well go for the serious achievement points.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

while the xbox was gone, I abused the campaign to see what it was like. Can't play with a keyboard and mouse for the life of me, beat it on regular mode. Can be beaten in under 6 hours, on veteran, then, probably a bit more, I'll give veteran a try later on. I was able to veteran all cod's cept 3 since I never got that

Level 51, still toying with perks and what not. My most stable class seems to be for small stages where people seem to be pretty retarded. P90 with marathon, lightweight, and ninja/commando. I think a stinger attached for some team support, sticky's, flash, and final stand. I seem to get 7 streaks easily with it. Still toying around to see the best combo for me, and I'm actually trying to snipe since I've never been able to in the past games.

edit: I'm not too bad, anyone on xbawks add me, I'll usually be on thursdays through saturday later at night after 9 mountain time (-7 bullcrap), anything before that is probably my bro in law.

Posted by Shin-Ra

[youtube=cudCajMNRM0]cudCajMNRM0[/youtube]

Posted by Panic!

I beat the game on Regular difficulty and it counted Recruit as 100% done so the question I have is if I beat it on Veteran will it count Hardened as 100% complete? If so, I'll move right on to Veteran and not waste my time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

yes, jesus christ people

Posted by fnool

Nah, you have to beat every difficulty separately otherwise you won't be able to get the achievements without deleting your save and starting over. If you've already got a campaign save on a lower difficulty then you need to scrub it and go from the beginning.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

raffica owns

Posted by Crazy K

My bro played through the campaign while I watched, I've yet to touch it, but soon will. I did play some spec-ops though.

Posted by GameMiestro

Spec ops is pretty cool, especially since you get to fight Juggernauts.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=fnool;954917]Nah, you have to beat every difficulty separately otherwise you won't be able to get the achievements without deleting your save and starting over. If you've already got a campaign save on a lower difficulty then you need to scrub it and go from the beginning.

I'm not ****ing retarded, dude. And here's a suggestion for your new website. Take the **** word filters off. They're annoying and pointless.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

add a panic filter

Posted by Panic!

I don't really care if my name is filtered. I don't say my own name. I just wanna be able to say ****, ****, ****, ***, ***, ******, etc. without the asterisks.

Posted by Crazy K

I think he means you as a whole. Everything you post would be filtered, because you're just a bastard.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Crazy K;955032]Everything you post would be filtered, because you're just a bastard.[spoiler]/[/spoiler]

Posted by Panic!

Believe me, I'm sure with Klarth as the admin of the site I'll be getting banned a lot more for even more useless crap than I usually do. You'll see very little of me. Plus I haven't been online much anyway. Occupied with work and Xbox.

Posted by fnool

Quoting Panic!: Believe me, I'm sure with Klarth as the admin of the site I'll be getting banned a lot more for even more useless crap than I usually do. You'll see very little of me. Plus I haven't been online much anyway. Occupied with work and Xbox.

Oh

Posted by maian

hey i'm gonna interject and say that i think basically everything about this game is inferior and disappointing compared to world at war and i'm kind of completely underwhelmed

proceed throwing knives at me

well except multiplayer, which sucked giant black balls on WaW. on ps3 at least. :o

Posted by Ant

there's parts of the game that aren't multiplayer?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=maian;955120]hey i'm gonna interject and say that i think basically everything about this game is inferior and disappointing compared to world at war and i'm kind of completely underwhelmed****ing maian

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

if you'd said COD4... then maybe..... maybe i'd empathize.... but world at war

WHAT THE ****

Posted by cool gamer dad

default:
FAMAS / Red Dot
SofH
SP
Ninjs

when i get ****ed 0ff:
ACR / Red Dot
SofH
SP
Ninjs

Novelty Classs
ARC w/ Grenade Launcher
RPG X2
One Man Srmy
Danger Close
Ninja

or something

Posted by maian

never played cod4 so waw is my only comparison :(

again maian ruins everything

Posted by Crazy K

Just recently started using the tactical knife with marathon, lightweight, and commando pro. Been raping some ***! Especially on Rust. Oh and throwing knives of course.

Posted by Ant

throwing knife kills are probably the most satisfying in the game.

Posted by cool gamer dad

lol you guys are *****es (irl i bet too)

Posted by cool gamer dad

Basically The One and Only Way to Play Call of Duty

Famas - Red Dot Sight - Fall Camo (of course you already have this)
Sleight of Hand
Stopping Power because UAVs do't mean **** when you'rte ****ing their ****
Ninja (just in case they're *****es who might happen to har you *****in it up before you ***** the **** out of them)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=maian;955146]never played cod4 so waw is my only comparison :(

again maian ruins everythingyou're ****ing trash

Posted by cool gamer dad

HHAHA, DRE error last night, RRoD this morning. mayBE I really should start drawing again

Posted by Fate

I switch my Primary a lot. If it's a gun I'll use a silencer or heartbeat sensor. Secondary I use a launcher of some sort for helicopters that always come about. My setup is Cold-Blooded Pro, Ninja Pro, and Marathon for the most part. I like to be sneaky.

Posted by fnool

holy **** raffica really does own

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

fun fact: you can use raffica in last stand even though its a machine pistol

Posted by Ant

So this is on the xbox360 version

[youtube=o9QPxazJWa4]o9QPxazJWa4[/youtube]

first time I came across it looked like it was to artilary firing at each other. was ****ing intense. but when it's every match, it gets old.

Posted by crazykid101

Seriously feel really bad for that kid. He needs some therapy, not joking. But anyway, most of my friends got it and I got it like 4 days after release and uhh it's awesome. I kinda addicted to it actually.

Posted by Panic!

Haven't played it in 5 days since I've been playing GTA IV but I'm thinking if putting it back in tonight or tomorrow night for a few hours.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Panic!: Haven't played it in 5 days since I've been playing GTA IV but I'm thinking if putting it back in tonight or tomorrow night for a few hours.
FASCINATING

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Hate these matches.
I keep popping into them.
[youtube=9ssnMx7PDr4]9ssnMx7PDr4[/youtube]

The game doesn't end without a nuke. :(