November

Posted by junior senior

1 - 12:58pm
lol in the bathroom at work lol i was farting so bad lol it was AWFUL lol i tried to **** lol one lil dot lol polka dot lol

Posted by junior senior

2 - 7:30pm
lol ok omg lol ok lol when i was taking the **** my brother was in the shower and when i got out of the bathroom he was walking to his bedroom THATS HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO TAKE A ****!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ya so anywayz lol ummmm heee lol the farts were so bad lol it was time to deliver this baby lol and after it came out my ******* was sputtering like a car low on gas

Posted by junior senior

3 - 7:18pm
lol ok so i had to take a **** sorta (i kinda just wanted to sit down n the toilet and try lol) so i did lol and i was like "lol ooh ok so im ready to have my baby lol" and as its coming out it like bubble farted popping lol against the **** lol and it pinched out lol my legs are so hairy btw lol and i took more than 1 **** lol and it smelled good lol :)

Posted by junior senior

4 - 7:39pm

lol ok so i had to take a **** lol and it was easy lol 123 lol it looked like kinda orange like carrot lol but it wasnt lol sooo anyway lol clean swipe lol i feel better lol

Posted by junior senior

5 - 1:50pm
lol omg ok lol i went to go try like 10 minutes earlier but no go lol :( but then i called up poco and i had the urge to go lol <3 he's my laxitive lol so it was p. bloody lol my hemmerhoid is back tho lol lol

Posted by junior senior

6 - 10:14pm
lol so i pushed with all my might lol (saw my face turn red in the mirror lol i looked like a black man lol) and then just as i was about to call it a day (lol) a little piece fell out lol shark tooth lol it was covered by a piece of toilet paper that was in the toilet prior to my **** lol and when i peed it was cloudy sooo lol yea but it was there lol

Posted by junior senior

7 - 12:03am
lol my ******* itched and my finger came out with **** on it lol so i pushed more on the toilet lol string kinda lol it was very soft and like kind of grizzly bear colored but dull

Posted by junior senior

8 - 6:10pm
lol i had the urge to go so i pushed lol i think there was a huge solid compound of **** lol i am not too sure lol but there were some dots lol

Posted by junior senior

9 - 10:13am
lol very smooth and cocoa looking lol very smooth transition lol
i see corn lol~*

Posted by junior senior

10 - 5:19pm
lol very smooth transition lol bursting out lol blood lol as i suspected lol um little ball lol it clogged lol i have to reflush lol the ball is there lol

Posted by junior senior

11 - 12:31am
lol it smelled so bad lol the toilet paper hid it lol it was like hot in my room so it was gross lol!

Posted by junior senior

12 - 11:11pm
lol make a wish lol
i wish my **** would be disgusting
lol my wish came true lol beef soup **** lol ewww lol smelled gross lol and orange too bc i had a carrot yesterday lol

Posted by junior senior

13 - 12:08pm
lol right before i left for work lol um ok lol omg it was so awful lol i kept wping and wiping lol and like it was gross lol

Posted by junior senior

14 - 2:08pm
lol i was farting at work lol orange juice and microwaved bagel do not mix lol bad farts lol bad **** lol then at 5pm lol i went back into the bathroom at work to wipe my *** some more lol

Posted by junior senior

15 - 1:00am
lol it was stinky lol i bent down after i took my **** (still sitting down btw) lol and i inhaled the smell lol how awful lol

Posted by junior senior

16 - 11:00am
lol it was soft lol i think that is because i ate 3 yogurts last night lol but i caught a wiff of it lol and it smelled like medicine lol btw the toilet rejected my **** so i have to go flush it again lol

Posted by junior senior

17 - 9:22am
lol ewww right before i leave lol v. smooth lol

Posted by junior senior

18 - 3:33pm
lol i sat for awhile lol like 10 minutes lol pushed out a lil bitty dot lol then a lot more lol i know im not done but whatever lol

Posted by junior senior

19 - 9:48am
lol um it was massive lol it hurt to wipe lol idk how that came out of me lol HUGE lol the toilet stopped flushing lol but it all went down lol

Posted by junior senior

20 - 9:30am
lol i just *had* to go lol and it was like soft flakes lol but it was HUGE lol but not as big as yesterday's morning **** but idk actually lol two different kinds lol but it was circling the toilet hole when i flushed lol but it went down (i hope lol)
it blew up when i flushed lol

Posted by junior senior

21 - 7:03pm
lol ok i had eaten so much yesterday lol thank ***y i took this **** lol it was nice tho lol i enjoyed it. light brown like a mocha color lol and it was cute like really delicious looking lol v. thick lol and i flushed it and as soon as i flushed it clogged lol
BTW BLOOD EVERYWHERE BECAUSE MY EXTERNAL HEMORRHOID IS BACK

Posted by junior senior

22 - 11:11PM
LOL
OK WELL AFTER A SERIES OF FARTS LOL AND TELLING DRAX ABOUT THEM....
THEN TALKING TO OMNI ON MSN I HAD TO TAKE A **** LOL I WAS DOING THE **** DANCE LOL
I JETTED OVER TO THE TOILET SPEEDY QUICK
LOL LIKE PIECES OUT NOT AN AREA **** BTW LOL AND IT WAS BLOOD LOL A FEW BITS OF IT HAD BLOOD COATED LOL

Posted by junior senior

23 - 1:02pm
LOL OK GUYS LOL OMFG
IT WAS MASSIVE LOL
IT SMELLED P. BAD LOL LIKE ROTTED **** LOL IDK LOL BUT **** NIGGAZ IT WAS P. BAD LOL
EVERYTHING THUDDED AGAINST IT
AND OF COURSE THERE WAS BLOOD
LOL EVERYTHING I ATE YESTERDAY AND WEDNESDAY AND TODAY LOL

Posted by junior senior

24 - 9:32pm
lol balls in the toilet lol it smelled classic lol <3 lol um plopping all out within a minute lol it was like nadia suleman giving birth

Posted by junior senior

25 - 11:26am
lol it was all that fried chinese food i had for dinner last night lol <3
it smelled good lol <3
food particles were in it lol i saw some black dots n stuff within the brown lol

Posted by junior senior

26 - 11:48am
lol fart explosion gross lol i hope im done

Posted by junior senior

27 - 7:05pm
LOL EWWWWWW EXPLOSION LOL EW SOFT GROSS EXPLOSION LOL I FARTED IN MY ROOM THEN I WENT TO GO EMERGE THIS **** INTO THE PIPES LOL AND NOW MY ROOM SMELLS LIKE THE GROSS FARTS WHEN I LEFT MY WATER IN THE REFRIGERATOR AT MY JOB THE FIRST DAY I WORKED THERE