Credit Report.com band

Posted by WillisGreeny

As much as I liked the first few commericals these guys did, do you think they'll ever go away? Just today I was channel surfing and went past them three times. Though if I had to choose between them and Geico, they win hands down.

Posted by Panic!

I like them. I hope they don't go away any time soon. I hope they make some new jingles, actually. I'm getting a little tired of the old ones.

Posted by Stalolin

i don't want to watch tv

Posted by Tyler Durden

I find them a deafening nuisance, actually.

And what is up with the lead man's quasi-Jew Fro'llet?

Posted by Supermario

Ah, I think they are ok. The music isn't that bad either. Better than most commercials.

Geico has both the caveman, gecko, and don't forget Little Richard.

Posted by Shin-Ra

They're very annoying. Fortunately I don't watch TV very often, so I seldom have to deal with seeing them.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Shin-Ra: They're very annoying. Fortunately I don't watch TV very often, so I seldom have to deal with seeing them.

This is what I was going to say.

Posted by Ant

OH YEAH WELL I BET I WATCH LESS TV THAN THE BOTH OF YOU COMBINED!!!

Posted by Omni

I haven't watched TV for more than 5 minutes at a time in over a year.

Posted by WillisGreeny

The past few months I didn't really have a choice. When I was living in a one bedroom apartment with my now ex-girlfriend it was hard to blockout the TV when she turned it on. Little space with a big TV can have that effect.

Watching TV has become more of a habbit than an enjoyment, like biting nails. Everything's either Docs trying to have sex with each other that over-dramatize whatever happens to them, or there's super-police-scientist-know-it-alls that always out smart the bad guys with bull**** magic technology.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I used to watch movies and seasons of select tv shows all the time, but haven't had time for that, music/computer and work lately. So now I almost only watch tv at friends' houses if they have it on - usually if Colbert, Daily Show, or South Park come on. Even then we hardly pay attention to the tv and usually end up throwing on music and playing 360 or something. So yeah, my tv might get turned on once a week for a movie or video games.

Oh and I hate commercials.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Omni;952494]I haven't watched TV for more than 5 minutes at a time in over a year.

I almost never notice I still own one.

Posted by !(wacko1337)

LOL, that's weak. I don't watch tv (since I don't have one). And when I feel the urge to game I plugin my ps3 to an hdmi outlet on my vid card.

Quoting Omni: I haven't watched TV for more than 5 minutes at a time in over a year.

Posted by Ant

****. who was the fag that always did quotes like that?

Posted by !(wacko1337)

Oh you mean Tyler? lol

Posted by coromoro

final kaoss or whatever. :mad:

Posted by Tyler Durden

I never quoted like that. That's just begging for attention, whore!

It's official now, I no longer watch TV period. Went to turn it on for the first time in months, popped in a movie, hit the power, nothing - dead power supply lol.

Posted by Stalolin

depending on the tv, there is a possibility it is not just the power supply

or something completely different

you can't troubleshoot a tv like you do a computer

they're similar but they're still built different

Posted by Tyler Durden

Malfunction in the flyback transformer, killing signal output and voltage control, thus killing all operation of the tube itself. That answer your question? The term "power supply" was loosely used to avoid debate over something so stupid online as a broken TV..

And I know this is right because of the frequent pulsating beeping/clicking I heard when it was powered up.