Hot Wife MILF Dominatrix

Posted by Kelli_Kanyon

Hi, here is my Introduction! I am Kelli, a regular housewife by day and a Hardcore Dominatrix by night. Ask my hubby, all my friends love to cum over and laugh with me while I have him bent over my foot stool. He does provide us all with hours of entertainment and laughter :) hehehe we all take turns making him squirm like a girl for us LOL.[COLOR="Magenta"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hugs & Kisses,[SIZE="4"]Kelli Kanyon[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] :)

Posted by coromoro

Welcome, Kelli! It's always a pleasure to have a MILF around. :)

Posted by Ant

Hi Kelli! Hope you enjoy Video Game Chat for all it's worth! Just remember to follow the rules!!!

Posted by The Judge

I would say you look like a drug-addled leather-bagged-skin of a whore who is not only well past her prime and too stupid to realize it but also probably was unattractive from the get-go and never came to terms with it, but then Jesse would ban me for being rude to "da n00bies," so welcome to VGC and remember to follow the rules!!!

Posted by fnool

welcome to milf chat!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: Hi Kelli! Hope you enjoy Video Game Chat for all it's worth! Just remember to follow the rules!!!

and not to spam!

Posted by EL Poco

the best thread on vgc by far.

Posted by EL Poco

yo kelli you look like a man. mind if i throw a paper bag over your mug and do you while listening to poker face by lady gaga

Posted by Foppy D

this is funny.