~TiTLe~

Posted by Ray-Ray

Hello forum!

My name is Raymond, I like Pokemon a lot (love Rayquaza!), watch the anime and play some of the games.

Posted by Ray-Ray

Sorry for the double post already but the edit button sends me to a 404 page just wanted to mention you can call me Ray, Ray-Ray (like my IRL friends do), Raymond, whatever.

Posted by Panic!

Dead forum is dead. Get out while you can.

Posted by Ant

Why do you keep telling this to new people? You really are a useless member.

Posted by coromoro

Yo, Ray-Ray. Welcome.

:cool2: :cool: RAYQUAZA ROCKS!!! :cool: :cool2:

Posted by Panic!

Quoting Ant: Why do you keep telling this to new people? You really are a useless member.

I just think they deserve a warning.

Posted by Slade

How's it going ray? What are you into besides pokemon related things? I've heard from an inside source that HeartGold/SoulSilver will be even cooler than platinum, are you pumped for that?

Quoting Panic!: I just think they deserve a warning.

They deserve a warning that you're not worth listening to. I wouldn't have checked your posts if Ant hadn't replied to something you said. I avoid threads that you make the latest post in until someone more worthwhile passes through. It really sucks that when I check to see how much activity VGC's getting on a given day, most of the posts are yours because it gives me a lot fewer posts to read than normal.

Alright, I've done my venting for now. Same time next week, Panic? How about we leave this spot open at the same time every week for the next couple years? I hope you stick around because I'd love to write up a hundred more "I wish Panic wasn't here" posts.

Posted by Crazy K

Hey Ray, welcome! Panic's a ****ing douche! Pay him no attention whatsoever.

Posted by coromoro

Slade... that post... spoke for me.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Welcome to the board. Everyone here is lazy and doesn't post very often, unfortunately. Discussion happens, it just takes a while.

Also +1 for Slade's post.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Panic!;951789]I just think they deserve a warning.
And you deserve a kick in the twat, but we don't adhere to it..

Also, Slade.. Coro'. I was so gonna pass out rep like Halloween candy to you guys. But I've whoreed enough as is and my reserves ain't up yet.

Posted by Tyler Durden

ASL

Hi My name's Jesse Smith.

Posted by fnool

Quoting Panic!: Dead forum is dead. Get out while you can.

hey man we dont have any new members here these days

so all new members can **** off

Posted by Tyler Durden

ITT Panic isn't taken seriously and gets shunned for poor non-conformity values. News @ 11!

Posted by Panic!

Looks like he took my advice, though. Haven't seen him since.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Panic, no one takes your advice.

Some of us have REAL jobs, and not just bagging groceries or sucking cock behind Burger King. REAL ****ing jobs, 9-5, sometimes 50-70 hours a week.. and can't be on VGC all too often.

My theory is best.

Edit: I worked a full time while still in my Sophmore year of high school. Anyone can.

Posted by Panic!

I would gladly take 50 - 70 hours if they gave it to me at work.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Panic, my only suggestion since you seem the person lacking basic labor skills. Really put yourself out there. Take any type of offer, regardless of pay. Hell volunteer for a while and build yourself up a work background, then find something serious and get your dumbass back in school.