Panic

Posted by Omni

Do you still cry about VGC?

Posted by Panic!

I never cried about VGC but I used to be a bit of a ***** and think the internet was serious business. If you're asking if I still act like that, the answer is no.

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by Crazy K

lil wayne sucks!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Panic!: I never cried about VGC but I used to be a bit of a ***** and think the internet was serious business. If you're asking if I still act like that, the answer is no.

I don't believe you.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Crazy K: lil wayne sucks!

YOU SUCK!

:(

Posted by Panic!

Yeah, Lil' Wayne is good. I'm hoping this year in jail he's being sentenced to (I know he won't serve a full year but still) gives him some great inspiration for his upcoming albums.

Posted by junior senior

um what

Posted by Omni

He's a terrible rapper with an annoying voice. He also looks like a fag.

Posted by Panic!

Quoting junior senior: um what

He's being sentenced to a year of prison for possession of a gun. He was charged in like 2007 I think. Makes you realize how much the legal system works.

Posted by junior senior

no he's being sentenced to jail for being a ******

Posted by Crazy K

I just don't understand how people can actually listen to that bastard. Seriously, his voice is like having a **** ton of nails jammed in your ear, and his rapping is just pathetic, and he looks like a rapist!

Posted by Panic!

He's the best rapper alive.

Posted by Omni

No, and only faggot retards would actually believe that.

Posted by junior senior

lil wayne

Posted by Panic!

He says he's the best rapper alive but I like Eminem better.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Crazy K: I just don't understand how people can actually listen to that bastard. Seriously, his voice is like having a **** ton of nails jammed in your ear, and his rapping is just pathetic, and he looks like a rapist!

I read your post, and thought it was an exaggeration. I listened to a song... and it was the worst fucking thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

Posted by Crazy K

Seriously, Panic, go ****ing die somewhere. If you actually believe he's good at what he does, than you're part of the collection of douchey faggots who listen to douchey faggy music!

Posted by Panic!

Quoting coromoro: I read your post, and thought it was an exaggeration. I listened to a song... and it was the worst fucking thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

Which song was it? Some are better than others.

Posted by coromoro

"Lollipop." I was really high when I listened to it last night, so his face and his singing sort of scared me. I listened to it again just to be sure, and it still sounds like crap to me.

What's Lil Wayne's greatest master piece, Panic?

Posted by Panic!

I can't pick just one song because there are so **** many great ones but anything from Tha Carter III is golden. Lollipop is from that album so I dunno if you'll like anything else if you didn't like that.

Posted by Crazy K

Panic, how can you seriously like him? How can you actually listen to trash like that?

Posted by Panic!

I could ask you the same thing about Sigur Ros, Porcupine Tree, Flight of the Conchrords, etc. It's a matter of opinion.

Posted by coromoro

It's a matter of bad taste. :)

Posted by junior senior

LMFAO

Posted by Omni

Quoting Panic!: I could ask you the same thing about Sigur Ros, Porcupine Tree, Flight of the Conchrords, etc. It's a matter of opinion.

Actually, it's a matter of Wayne's unintelligent lyrics that exaggerate his street cred to make him sound gangstah and his extremely simplistic and deliberately commercial songwriting approach. It's just not good from any realistic musical standpoint. Sorry.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Panic!;951981]I could ask you the same thing about Sigur Ros, Porcupine Tree, Flight of the Conchrords, etc. It's a matter of opinion.

Yeah, it is a matter of opinion, but Little Wayne isn't talented, and if you find him even a tad bit talented, than you're a ****ing idiot! He uses technology to make his voice sound better, and it doesn't help one bit. Sigur Ros has talent, little wayne doesn't.

Please tell me one thing that makes him talented, and don't say he can spit some bomb *** rhymes, because we all know he can't do that.

Posted by Panic!

He does spit some bomb *** rhymes. He doesn't write anything, either. Since (I believe) Tha Carter II he hasn't written anything down. He just spits.

Posted by Omni

That's funny. I have yet to hear him say anything clever. Oh, and not writing things down doesn't make you talented.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Panic!;952000]He does spit some bomb *** rhymes. He doesn't write anything, either. Since (I believe) Tha Carter II he hasn't written anything down. He just spits.

You know Panic, everything you say makes you sound like an idiot!

Here's some lyrics for A Milli:

"I'm a Young Money Millionaire, tougher than Nigerian hair"

He has to find words that rhyme with each other. Oh I'm sure he thought it'd be witty to rhyme millionaire with nigerian hair.

"If you can't beat em then you prop em,
You can't man em then you mop em,
You can't stand em then you drop em,
You pop em cause we pop em like Orville Redenbacher,

Seriously? If you can't beat em then prop em, You can't man em then you mop em? wtf, all he does is find words that rhyme with other words. A ****ing 10 year old can do that.

Or,

Never answer when it's private **** I hate a shy *****
Don't u hate a shy ***** yea I ate a shy *****
And she ain't shy nomore she changed her name to My *****

Yeah I ate a shy *****? Oh wait, hate and ate rhyme. Oh now I get it, he's a rapping genius.

And I'm ok but my watch sick
Yea my drop sick
Yea my glock sick
And my knot thick
Im it

What does "Drop sick" even mean? Why would he even talk about his knot being thick? Is he really it?

Here's the rest, I think it speaks for itself on how ****ing pathetic it really is:

They say I'm rappin like BIG, jay, and tupac
Andre 3000 where is eryka badu at
Who dat
Who dat said dey gon beat lil wayne
My name ain't Bic but I keep dat flame man
Who dat one dat do dat boy ya knew dat tru da Swallow
And I be da **** now u got loose bowels
I don't O U like two vowels
But I would like for u to pay me by the hOUr
And I'd rather be pushin flowers
Then to be in the pen sharin showers
Tony told us this world was ours
And the bible told us every girl was sour
Don't play in her garden and don't smell her flower
Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower
Boy I got so many *****es like I'm Mike Lowry
Even Gwen Stefani said she could'nt doubt me
Muthafuka I say life ain't **** without me
Chrome lips pokin out the coupe look like it's poutin
I do what I do and u do what u can do about it
***** I can turn a crack rock into a mountian
Dare me
Don't u compare me cause there ain't nobody near me They don't see but they hear me
They don't feel me but they fear me I'm illi

Seriously, Panic, your taste in music sucks, that's not opinion, it's fact.

Posted by Panic!

A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLIA MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI A MILLI

Posted by junior senior

rapping is my hobby

Posted by Omni

VGC - 1 Panic - 0

Posted by Shin-Ra

Seriously though, Lil' Wayne's mixtapes are pretty good.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Seriously though, Lil' Wayne's mixtapes are pretty good.

Posted by junior senior

LIL WAYNE

Posted by Crazy K

Little Wayne

Posted by junior senior

the panic clone hasn't been in school for 3 weeks lol
but tonight at walmart i saw panic lol

Posted by Slade

Thank you, Lil' Wayne, for helping cultivate a mainstream culture of slutty 14 year olds.

Sincerely,
VGC

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;952153]the panic clone hasn't been in school for 3 weeks lol
but tonight at walmart i saw panic lol

Really? Which Walmart?

Posted by junior senior

*** you're dumb

Posted by Panic!

I'm serious. If you saw me at Walmart is was in 1 of 3 cities in NJ. Which city was it?

Posted by Omni

You're a retard. She was obviously talking about the kid who looks like you from her class, you fat faggot.

Posted by Crazy K

Panic, you're a filthy cunt!

Posted by Panic!

LOL did anyone see that episode of South Park where everyone calls the biker gangs fags? I saw a biker gang at work yesterday and wanted to call them fags but didn't want them to cut my balls off LOL

Posted by junior senior

no
nobody watches south park except you andrew and amber

and it wasn't the panic in my class lol it was the fat trashy panic at walmart

lol also a lesbian came into my job and looked exactly like panic

Posted by Crazy K

Isn't the real Panic the fat and trashy dike?

Posted by Omni

By the way, Panic is banned from this blog for breaking the "no anime" rule.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Panic!;952736]Amber doesn't like South Park, she think it's stupid

pretty sure it's the other way around bro

Posted by junior senior

the show is too old
i started watching it when it came out in 1997

Posted by Stalolin

there are older things that people still watch

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Days_of_our_Lives

Posted by junior senior

i took pics of the lesbian panic

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;952789]i took pics of the lesbian panic

Post them or it didn't happen.

Posted by junior senior

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/2dw7pxy.jpg[/IMG]
here it is

Posted by Stalolin

are you sure that isn't panic himself

Posted by junior senior

those are two lesbians

Posted by Stalolin

right but what if panic is two fat ugly lesbians

Posted by Panic!

She has a way bigger *** than me.

Posted by Omni

I doubt it.

Posted by junior senior

LOL OMFG THE PANIC CAME BACK TO CLASS LOL

Posted by junior senior

LOL OK SO THE PANIC IN MY CLASS HASN'T BEEN IN CLASS IN 2 WEEKS
HE'S FAILING LOL

Posted by Stalolin

junior senior please do not make light of a failing student

that is yet again another person who will not properly enter the job market with the skills the need to get through a variety of jobs

Posted by junior senior

im failing my wednesday class too
but thankfully today it was canceled
i did not have to suffer through a 4 hour class with a girl with tourette's

Posted by Stalolin

does she yell and **** or is she one of the common tourette's that just kinda sucks at not moving all the time

Posted by junior senior

if i videotaped her for one class i would have the entire black eyed peas song boom boom pow